• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Puteri Harbour Community

malpaso

Alfrescian
Loyal
Assuming the block is block 4, the walking distance could be quite far as there most probably be a perimeter wall around the property. That means you have to walk out towards the main road / canal before turning left and left again at Teega on your way to the Trader's hotel. But what the heck..after a few drinks at the hotel, it does not make any difference. Most is you take a leak somewhere before you reach home.

Buy or no buy? It doesn't cost you arm and leg and neither our opinion matters for I believed you already made up your mind. You wanted us to confirm your decision only. Good luck.

nothing wrong asking for opinions esp from more experienced investors! No, i haven't made up my mind. really.

RedsYNWA

Alfrescian
Loyal
kekeke.. buy house oso jio people? scully buy wrong kanna curse left right.. so how ur holiday?

Holiday not bad lah, though it was a mistake on my part for our flight to stop at Paris. Esp so when converting the shopping purchase from euro to ringgit. Seems that not much action in the 1.5 week I was away, for both equity & property markets in MY & SG..... Other than the hot sales for DUO Residence.

Read that a few new developments are preparing to launch. Will update the 'New developments to share' thread as and when it happens.

Funniman

Alfrescian
Loyal
nothing wrong asking for opinions esp from more experienced investors! No, i haven't made up my mind. really.

If I buy a new property for investment, it must be exclusive, something that differentiate from others. Even on worst case scenario and at equal footing, the unit must stand out. Differentiation applies not only on your immediate neighbours, your neighbourhood and the geographical regions.
I am not a mass market guy anyway. But everyone has their own thinking. Different people think differently.

I suggest you go to the job site, walk around and feel the air. Even if you do not buy, you have your home already. This is only a add on. You have nothing to lose except a missed opportunity to add another feather to your portfolio. But it cut both ways. Good luck.

Last edited:

malpaso

Alfrescian
Loyal
If I buy a new property for investment, it must be exclusive, something that differentiate from others. Even on worst case scenario and at equal footing, the unit must stand out. Differentiation applies not only on your immediate neighbours, your neighbourhood and the geographical regions.
I am not a mass market guy anyway. But everyone has their own thinking. Different people think differently.

I suggest you go to the job site, walk around and feel the air. Even if you do not buy, you have your home already. This is only a add on. You have nothing to lose except a missed opportunity to add another feather to your portfolio. But it cut both ways. Good luck.

good advice. thanks, bro Funniman.!

Dfiris

Alfrescian
Loyal

Well said. Anyway cheers for DBKL giving in till March 2014, u wont see that in SG. Kudos to the lobbyig n good show put up by various parties & associations

Funniman

Alfrescian
Loyal
good advice. thanks, bro Funniman.!

Anytime, bro malpaso
Even if the project is great but your choice of unit is not there, just skip. Do not grab whatever units there's left. You might regret later saying that this is what is left so you have no choice but to take. There's always another time to invest. Learn to be able to walk away even though the price is cheap as everyone else is also having it cheap. So there's no advantage over others. Happy hunting.

Funniman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Well said. Anyway cheers for DBKL giving in till March 2014, u wont see that in SG. Kudos to the lobbyig n good show put up by various parties & associations

Yeah. And you saved a lot in the taxes. :smile:
We do not have to take things lying down when these local councils are excessive. They could have done this better in the implementaion by engaging the house owners instead of a top down directive.

DCputeri

Alfrescian
Loyal
Imperia and Encorp progressing well as at Nov 2013.

Imperia residential block at the front reaches 12th floor while its commercial block at the rear reaches 8/9th floor. Encorp carpark and clubhouse reaches 4/5th floor.

Last edited:

IskandarRocks

Alfrescian
Loyal
Imperia and Encorp progressing well as at Nov 2013.

Imperia residential block at the front reaches 12th floor while its commercial block at the rear reaches 8/9th floor. Encorp carpark and clubhouse reaches 4/5th floor.

Nice picture! Thanks DC!

Good progress for Imperia, but still a long way to go. 35 floors + interiors + inspection - I would estimate at least 2 more years. The S&P started with initial launch in September 2011 with a 3 year completion. Looks like 1 year of delay.

DCputeri

Alfrescian
Loyal
UEM will claim LD from the Main Contractor.
Nice picture! Thanks DC!

Good progress for Imperia, but still a long way to go. 35 floors + interiors + inspection - I would estimate at least 2 more years. The S&P started with initial launch in September 2011 with a 3 year completion. Looks like 1 year of delay.

avelc

Alfrescian
Loyal
Just sit back and enjoy the LD...

Nice picture! Thanks DC!

Funniman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Nice picture! Thanks DC!

Thanks for pic, DC. I was thinking of going there during Christmas week.
Usually it would be 7 days per floor, so with 24 floors more to go, the Imperia super structure would be completed by mid 2014.

Nice to see buildings are coming up instead of piling and basement work for PH projects.

Funniman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Main Contractor will claw back some from owners, indirectly and discreetly.

Main con will say rainy days, late site posession and slow release of drawings from architects while UEM would say main con not following the schedules.
What ever it is, the investors would be having a good time with LADs.

DCputeri

Alfrescian
Loyal
I was actually thinking of going in on 7th dec but there is a iskandar carnival at kota iskandar. It will be quite pack. This sunday 2 Dec will be quite pack too with people balloting at Almas project. May go in on 15 Dec.
Thanks for pic, DC. I was thinking of going there during Christmas week.
Usually it would be 7 days per floor, so with 24 floors more to go, the Imperia super structure would be completed by mid 2014.

Nice to see buildings are coming up instead of piling and basement work for PH projects.

KittyMeow

Alfrescian
Loyal
Nice picture! Thanks DC!

I asked them they said slight delay, Q1 2015.