• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Puteri Harbour Community

GilaPH

Alfrescian
Loyal
Which posts? Should highlight to the moderator. But if it is something based on factual happenings so much so that SG manpower minister has to plead companies to give locals a fair chance during hiring, then should not accuse people of being racisit.

huh?wat talkin u???:*:

wiseguy

Alfrescian
Loyal
CIMB service, communication and attitude are downright atrocious among the loan banks.
I have continuous series of bad experience with them just from one loan acct.. staff turnover, wrong information, zero/poor response to calls/emails,
wrong advice on application, credit control chase payment when auto-debit already effected, poor internal communication.. Lots of frustration to deal with their bochap attitude from several staff. pm me if you want to know the horrid tales..Just my two cents worth...just dont want fellow formmer to suffer same fate.. Other banks that I encountered are excellent eg UOB, Public, Maybank - their staff are responsive, responsible and smarter.
Hi, Anybody could advise how is the CIMB bank loan as following,
Highest Margin Loan applies for MALAYSIAN 90% , SINGAPOREAN 85% , FOREIGNER 70%
Bank interest : BLR-2.40%, (up to BLR-2.45 for loan amount over than 1mil)
No lock in period

Loan Tenure: 40 Max tenure, up to 70 years old

Any better one than the above? Thanks in advance!

Jogger

Alfrescian
Loyal
CIMB service, communication and attitude are downright atrocious among the loan banks.
I have continuous series of bad experience with them just from one loan acct.. staff turnover, wrong information, zero/poor response to calls/emails,
wrong advice on application, credit control chase payment when auto-debit already effected, poor internal communication.. Lots of frustration to deal with their bochap attitude from several staff. pm me if you want to know the horrid tales..Just my two cents worth...just dont want fellow formmer to suffer same fate.. Other banks that I encountered are excellent eg UOB, Public, Maybank - their staff are responsive, responsible and smarter.

Really? Then I may should consider other bank. Thanks a lot for your information. Looking for another one....rightnow....

btravelling

Alfrescian
Loyal
Don't know if this is already floating around the community but it is the most extensive report on Iskandar (focus on NJ) that I have seen.
It is the CIMB Research report that came out March 18th, 124 pages of detailed info.
These are links to my SkyDrive, it should be public access let me know if there is problems.
My attempt at embedding the doc...
<iframe src="https://skydrive.live.com/embed?cid=0C4CD3DF08072BEA&resid=C4CD3DF08072BEA%21669&authkey=AB0hXAIoLzMj66s" width="98" height="120" frameborder="0" scrolling="no"></iframe>
THis should be a link to share the doc....
https://skydrive.live.com/redir?resid=C4CD3DF08072BEA!669&authkey=!AISLy2afWyf3YJ8

If all else fails and you are interested just let me know and I can email it to you.

crystal_tiong

Alfrescian
Loyal

yes , agreed on CIMB , the counter staff are RUDE , am going to close down my savings acct with them soon.
UOB after sales service for mortgage for loan is gd , same for their credit card .
uob front sales service mortgage/credit card are pain in the ass . lack of products knowledge.

Funniman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Don't know if this is already floating around the community but it is the most extensive report on Iskandar (focus on NJ) that I have seen.
It is the CIMB Research report that came out March 18th, 124 pages of detailed info.
These are links to my SkyDrive, it should be public access let me know if there is problems.
My attempt at embedding the doc...
<iframe src="https://skydrive.live.com/embed?cid=0C4CD3DF08072BEA&resid=C4CD3DF08072BEA%21669&authkey=AB0hXAIoLzMj66s" width="98" height="120" frameborder="0" scrolling="no"></iframe>
THis should be a link to share the doc....
https://skydrive.live.com/redir?resid=C4CD3DF08072BEA!669&authkey=!AISLy2afWyf3YJ8

If all else fails and you are interested just let me know and I can email it to you.

Thanks a lot for sharing. It is extremely comprehensive.

jbhunter

Alfrescian
Loyal
Iskandar plans to accommodate up to six international theme parks in the next three years, in addition to Legoland Malaysia and the Puteri Harbour Family Theme Park, said the Iskandar Regional Development Authority (IRDA)
“We are currently in talks with several international theme park companies and we will be making the announcement at the appropriate time,” said Datuk Ismail Ibrahim, Chief Executive of IRDA.

http://www.propertyguru.com.my/property-news/2013/3/8579/six-theme-parks-for-iskandar

FHBH12

Alfrescian
Loyal
Eventually they will bag another 1 or 2 in the next few years given the buzz. But it depends on the types that they are bringing in, which are likely to come into direct competition with Singapore's theme parks. Whether they will survive or cannabilise one another is another question. The airport needs better connectivity.

aliensmotor

Alfrescian
Loyal
Think airport is not an issue. Changi is more than suficient .Majority the tourist will came from spore better acessibility.

Eventually they will bag another 1 or 2 in the next few years given the buzz. But it depends on the types that they are bringing in, which are likely to come into direct competition with Singapore's theme parks. Whether they will survive or cannabilise one another is another question. The airport needs better connectivity.

franklkk

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi all. Talking about CMIB Bank. Recently I take up their property bank loan. Not so bad leh. The banker was quite efficient in getting back to me. When I went to their branch to open an current account. Quite smooth & fast. I think maybe is depend on the individual staff how commit to their job.

Overall, my experience with them are good. One more thing that I like is that I can withdraw any amount or repaid my loan amount without need to give any advance notice to the bank.

kopikong99

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi all. Talking about CMIB Bank. Recently I take up their property bank loan. Not so bad leh. The banker was quite efficient in getting back to me. When I went to their branch to open an current account. Quite smooth & fast. I think maybe is depend on the individual staff how commit to their job.

Overall, my experience with them are good. One more thing that I like is that I can withdraw any amount or repaid my loan amount without need to give any advance notice to the bank.

I don'nt have any property loan but I have saving and current account with them (the Gelang Patah branch) for some time. I find that their services is good and they have ATMs all over for easy access. For account with over certain amount, they provides preference service where I don't have to join the queue when doing my banking. There is no limit to the amount that I can paid by cheque where I heard some banks only allows $10,000 per day. Their internet banking is also user friendly as compared to my experience with another bank. So far my experience is good with this bank.

For CIMB Sg, my property loan is the best amongst the other Sg Bank with Maybank the worst experience. I have taken property loan with OCBC Sg, UOB Sg and DBS and the satisfaction is CIMB Sg, then OCBC, UOB, DBS and worst is Maybank Sg.

Last edited:

h530251

Alfrescian
Loyal
do you have the banker contact ?

Newbie11

Alfrescian
Loyal
i have loans with cimb. service not bad la. can be worse. it also depends on the officer serving you and your profile and relationship with the bank.

Newbie11

Alfrescian
Loyal
PH ferry schedule. so 2 way from HF is 58+12 = 70

17803_155310874630406_2019886611_n.jpg

Last edited: