• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Puteri Harbour Community

Funniman

Alfrescian
Loyal
The facing views is a bit misleading as Imperia is actually a lot more higher than the picture shown. If I am not wrong, Imperia is 30 storey high,, thus viewing angle of the marina is much narrower.

Dfiris

Alfrescian
Loyal
thanks bro.

Got message from Huttons as follows:

T2-L10-16, C5, 1366sqft @ RM 1,786,650
T2-L11-08, B24, 1329 sqft@ RM 1,678,025
T2-L16-06, A12, 703sqft@ RM792,060
T2-L23-03, A12, 703sqft@ RM827,060
T2-L23A-03, A12, 703 sqft@ RM832,060
T2-L23A-07, A21, 763 sqft@ RM916,150
T2-L23A-08, A22, 749 sqft@ RM901,450
T2-L23A-09, A23, 716 sqft@ RM881,120
T2-L23A-12, A17, 698 sqft@ RM861,860
T2-L23A-13A, C5, 1366sqft@ RM1,856,650
P-L08-01, E1, 2727sqft@ RM2,732,6000

JB Encorp Marina avail last 10 units ballot 23/03 Sat 10am. Chq cutoff 22/03 Fri 6pm.

Good luck guys....

herbalman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sorry to be negative, but the current psft prices are just too high. The current price is only sustainable if all the promises are fulfilled in 2020. With so many condos being built, who are going to fill up all the units?

Somehow agree. RM 1200 psft, how to make gain fr there?

GilaPH

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think he is saying between the office tower and residential tower of Imperia. That low rise is the carpark and some retails.

Nope.Not between the office and residential tower. Im saying the small development/building is between Imperia and Encorp........Can u guys see it?

IskandarRocks

Alfrescian
Loyal
Not the road......If u see properly, between Imperia and Encorp theres 1 small low rise development/building. wats that?

Hi GilaPH, I think I understand where the confusion is coming from:

The building that you are referring as Imperia is actually just a rendering of CS 3, to be planned and launched by UM Land. This layout and design, looks a bit like Imperia hence confusing, is just an initial rendering, not confirmed yet.

The low rise development that you are referring to is actually Imperia, misrepresented in this picture as a low rise development, perhaps just to give a clearer view of Encorp by its developer.

Last edited:

Funniman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi GilaPH, I think I understand where the confusion is coming from:

The building that you are referring as Imperia is actually just a rendering of CS 3, to be planned and launched by UM Land. This layout and design, looks a bit like Imperia hence confusing, is just an initial rendering, not confirmed yet.

The low rise development that you are referring to is actually Imperia, misrepresented in this picture as a low rise development, perhaps just to give a clearer view of Encorp by its developer.

Yes. It is true. Imperia has got 2 building, One behind and the other in front. In between is the lowrise carpark. There's no other building between Encorp and Imperia. I think these are old pictures that is confusing.

GilaPH

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes. It is true. Imperia has got 2 building, One behind and the other in front. In between is the lowrise carpark. There's no other building between Encorp and Imperia. I think these are old pictures that is confusing.

So the picture SALAH lah!