• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Puteri Harbour Community

Dfiris

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hello...pleasant surprise you guys still remember me. I do appear once a while to keep tabs on anything I might have missed.

Your Somersets giving you good returns? I stayed there 2 weeks after it opened, squeaky new, save for some improvements but should be good.
KLCC is a hive of activities with W Hotel /Tropicana Residences, Four Seasons and Star all around there. Your unit there must have good cap. appreciation these days.

I am more into the PH Fb page which focused on finer things in PH. This thread is not like it used to be. We used to share pics and property updates, where to get the best deals, the insider contacts, the beers pics, the loans and even FD rates, etc.

These days the oneupmanship of members here quarrel trying to outdo each another, impose their thoughts onto others, etc. Very dissappointing. No wonder so many of us just leave. Easily 10 of the regulars, me think.

PM me if you want. Beers, remember? :smile:

of course, bro. yeah, the somerset units are bringing in decent returns for me, m contented.

Merlion

Alfrescian
Loyal
I will respect the members here and not post any more negatives, so I hope this will move things on.
I have been enjoying my newly renovated sea/marina facing Imperia condo while reading all the petty arguments here. Quite interesting. Cheers.

FHBH12

Alfrescian
Loyal
I will respect the members here and not post any more negatives, so I hope this will move things on.

Your postings on the negative aspects are brutally honest and I agree with many of them. Perhaps it was the way they were being communicated across that rubbed people the wrong way.

Tekkun

Alfrescian
Loyal
It is very simple really. Just play cool and everything would be alright.

Opinions had been made known. No need to harp on it and replay like a broken record. We all have to respect each another opinions and learn how to accept their decisions. We have our own reasons best known to ourselves. Therefore it is wrong to run down others.
Hate postings will only invite rebuts and the more you defend, the higher chances you contradict. The louder you yell, the nastier you become. We do not want to go down the path of digging up and do the postmortem just to prove a point.

In the end, apart from having pure entertainment, there's nothing else to gain. Why fight in the first place? There's no prize for being the richest man or the winner of arguments here. Might as well ignore. May peace reign in the end of the day.

cybermad

Alfrescian
Loyal
It is very simple really. Just play cool and everything would be alright.

Opinions had been made known. No need to harp on it and replay like a broken record. We all have to respect each another opinions and learn how to accept their decisions. We have our own reasons best known to ourselves. Therefore it is wrong to run down others.
Hate postings will only invite rebuts and the more you defend, the higher chances you contradict. The louder you yell, the nastier you become. We do not want to go down the path of digging up and do the postmortem just to prove a point.

In the end, apart from having pure entertainment, there's nothing else to gain. Why fight in the first place? There's no prize for being the richest man or the winner of arguments here. Might as well ignore. May peace reign in the end of the day.

Totally agree. Bring back the good old PH spirit :smile:

Tekkun

Alfrescian
Loyal
V. Good.
Just few weeks ago, some one posted that it will be delayed to next year.

Now let's see where can we can a Jaya Grocer or whatever supermarket to be opened in the vicinity.

Investor888

Alfrescian
Loyal
http://www.businesstimes.com.sg/gov...gapores-medical-tourism-appeal?xtor=EREC-16-1[BT_Newsletter_1]-20151111-[Rising+cost%2C+regional+rivals+weaken+Singapore%27s+medical+tourism+appeal]&xts=538380

I am seriously very worried about Singapore's future. Its going downhill. 106% CHEAPER in Malaysia for a Heart By-Pass than Singapore.

What is it about Singapore healthcare which make it so expensive that it had to double? The long 3 hours Q and beds being located in lobbies due to shortage of doctors?