• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Puteri Harbour Community

Iskandar007

Alfrescian
Loyal
[video=youtube;-l9hEohhdrY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-l9hEohhdrY[/video]

Saw this video in the youtube. Nice Puteri Harbour view.
Anybody know of this project "Park residence" at Medini?

Manhattan

Alfrescian
Loyal
My goodness, this park residence is launching soon with another 2000 units at 850psf. Don't they do market research or read the news?

cow138

Alfrescian
Loyal
Who is the developer of Park Residence?
Looks like Puteri Harbour condo price is not really moving much.
With Southern Marina psf similar , it's setting the benchmark price around this region.

Personally I prefer the Southern Marina collaboration between Robert Kuok Group and Khazanah.

Last edited:

Manhattan

Alfrescian
Loyal
Who is the developer of Park Residence?
Looks like Puteri Harbour condo price is not really moving much.
With Southern Marina psf similar , it's setting the benchmark price around this region.

Personally I prefer the Southern Marina collaboration between Robert Kuok Group and Khazanah.

The developer is 'BCB from kluang'. This new launch is adding salt to the wound before it can recover. My humble advise is if you really want to buy, buy one from well known developer and in a really good location and one you Yourself will love stay in. All 3 conditions must meet, non negotiable. And expect to hold 5 -10 years minimum. Otherwise, stay away like avoiding the plague. Good luck everyone.

freekazoid

Alfrescian
Loyal
Park Residence is at a plot behind Gleneagles Medini and beside Grand Medini. From the brochure only illustrate 2 blocks (6 blocks planned), looks like a 3 phases launches over several years. I think Medini has a due timeline for parcel developers to launch their project which is a positive rule. For city development...its a good thing....2000 unit approx cater for avg 6000 population...no biggy...Medini + PH combine shld have 35k units just to have small 100,000 population

Park Residence has a high rebate for pre-launch...between 13-18%.

cow138

Alfrescian
Loyal
99 years lease is not so good In Johor whereby land is aplenty.
But Puteri harbour area should be good to hold value. But just wait for a while. Currently over supply will be one scenario. As the critical mass of people staying and working there is still not reached yet.

Given the current pace Dunno when it'll be.development still pretty slow.

Tekkun

Alfrescian
Loyal
99 years lease is not so good In Johor whereby land is aplenty.
But Puteri harbour area should be good to hold value. But just wait for a while. Currently over supply will be one scenario. As the critical mass of people staying and working there is still not reached yet.

Given the current pace Dunno when it'll be.development still pretty slow.

Proceed with caution. Obstacles ahead.
Advertise is 10 minutes from PH but it could well be 10 mins by motokar.
Site visit is a must before jumping in. Never never go in without a cap. :smile:

PuteriWorld

Alfrescian
Loyal
Park Residence is at a plot behind Gleneagles Medini and beside Grand Medini. From the brochure only illustrate 2 blocks (6 blocks planned), looks like a 3 phases launches over several years. I think Medini has a due timeline for parcel developers to launch their project which is a positive rule. For city development...its a good thing....2000 unit approx cater for avg 6000 population...no biggy...Medini + PH combine shld have 35k units just to have small 100,000 population

Park Residence has a high rebate for pre-launch...between 13-18%.

Seems like many locals are again in the Pay RM 0 to own a unit car seat again!

relaxmannn

Alfrescian
Loyal
Anyone keen to take over my HH Golf Membership at half the original price.
It has not been activated yet.

Golf Membership.jpg

cow138

Alfrescian
Loyal
Haven't heard anything.
Is Somerset Puteri harbour any good?
Thought the lobby looks pretty nice. But not too sure about the rooms standards?

cow138

Alfrescian
Loyal
Took a quick look around. Expected more. Still seemed like the work is ongoing.
Maybe they were rushing to get the business started and running first.

Some of the furnishing and construction was a bit rough around the edges. I've to say it's a bit disappointing. Especially compared to its next door neighbour.
Maybe they don't expect that Johor clientele to be upmarket enough.

kaliumchloride

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi, how about Encorp ? Any real progress ? Heard they have stopped since last month from one of the SM sales guy but not sure if true or not.

menghuii

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi, how about Encorp ? Any real progress ? Heard they have stopped since last month from one of the SM sales guy but not sure if true or not.

this imperia owner shot a clip of his unit which sort of shows a little bit of north and south facing.
from a video pause look at encorp, i could see tower 1, already a few storeys up from when i last saw in may or june this year. btw imperia white marbled kitchen or toilet wall looks impressive. enjoy.

Last edited:

kaliumchloride

Alfrescian
Loyal
this imperia owner shot a clip of his unit which sort of shows a little bit of north and south facing.
from a video pause look at encorp, i could see tower 1, already a few storeys up from when i last saw in may or june this year. btw imperia white marbled kitchen or toilet wall looks impressive. enjoy.

Thanks Meng Huii. This really clarifies. Indeed Imperia is very impressive so far, both the exterior and interior is nicely built.