• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Puteri Harbour Community

PuteriWorld

Alfrescian
Loyal
We were a lot luckier than those who invested over in JB city.

Every other day I drove along Danga Bay main road and I was rather disappointed with the developments there. Seriously. And I avoid Taman Pelangi and Sentosa etc at all cost because its really old estate and poor planning.. and hotbed of crimes

FHBH12

Alfrescian
Loyal
Every other day I drove along Danga Bay main road and I was rather disappointed with the developments there. Seriously. And I avoid Taman Pelangi and Sentosa etc at all cost because its really old estate and poor planning.. and hotbed of crimes

I find Danga Bay more liveable with shops and other amenities. Puteri Harbour is quite touristy to me.

cow138

Alfrescian
Loyal
Currently out much over atPuteri harbour.
Things are pretty pricey.
More for niche players.
Which suits some people.
But it has a nice ambience. Just hope that the sending power of the people there can match.

Eleven

Alfrescian
Loyal
Johore has not reached the level of KL so cannot blame them but SG also does the same . maybe someone is afraid SG folks will flock to Nusajaya after HSR at Jurong East announcement ?

Anyone has any idea where would the HSR station be in Nusajaya?

PuteriWorld

Alfrescian
Loyal
The govt has announced it will be at Tanjong Kupang and to the left of the current CIQ at JB. Actually judging from Singapore's announcement and the hundreds of ha involved, its quite obvious where Nusajaya station will be if you look @ the map

Anyone has any idea where would the HSR station be in Nusajaya?

Relaxman

Alfrescian
Loyal

I have a friend who try to sell his double storey terrace house at tmn pelangi but have no takers after almost 5 yrs. Is indeed hotbed of crimes. Even plaza pelangi is empty....

PuteriWorld

Alfrescian
Loyal
Who would want to live in an old estate when the NEW JB is in Nusajaya and PH/Medini side is supposed to be the Heart of Iskandar?

My friends staying around Pelangi can tell me their houses have been robbed 3 times in 5 years and they said its considered a good statistic compared to some of their neighbours. Shake head...

I have a friend who try to sell his double storey terrace house at tmn pelangi but have no takers after almost 5 yrs. Is indeed hotbed of crimes. Even plaza pelangi is empty....

Relaxman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Who would want to live in an old estate when the NEW JB is in Nusajaya and PH/Medini side is supposed to be the Heart of Iskandar?

My friends staying around Pelangi can tell me their houses have been robbed 3 times in 5 years and they said its considered a good statistic compared to some of their neighbours. Shake head...

Just why many people wanted to sell of their houses there. Some people have bought it to transform the house to be a business entity (facing main road). Those houses inside, 200K also nobody want.

menghuii

Alfrescian
Loyal
The govt has announced it will be at Tanjong Kupang and to the left of the current CIQ at JB. Actually judging from Singapore's announcement and the hundreds of ha involved, its quite obvious where Nusajaya station will be if you look @ the map

i still think its possible to be near medini/ph area because its easier and shorter to cut thru either on land or tunnel to tengah forested side. too many considerations on tuas side. 2 cts.

Funniman

Alfrescian
Loyal
i still think its possible to be near medini/ph area because its easier and shorter to cut thru either on land or tunnel to tengah forested side. too many considerations on tuas side. 2 cts.

All they need is to run along side with the highway towards Tuas. No need to acquire land if UEM is involved.

kaliumchloride

Alfrescian
Loyal
Managed to stop by PH last night after months, surprised by the upkeep. Overall very good, benches along the marina looks well taken care of and the serenity of the area is great. Took a picture of Imperia, must say very nice, the glass and louvres really make the building interesting and I don't feel intimidated looking up at it despite 35 storeys high. Also it is easily one of the most luxurious and beautiful condo in Johoe now. Also took a picture of Encorp, looks busy but still at low floors. Pass by Tees, SM, PC side, looks super busy and Teega seems sprouting fast and going strong. My feeling is if all these buildings are done and equal or surpass Imperia quality, wow it is going to be a very NICE place to be seen at. Finally took a picture of my usual favorite dinner (brussels lamb burger and this time had it with Leffe Brune draught, wow really enjoyed it!)

Attachments

• IMG_20150514_181436.jpg
    IMG_20150514_181436.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 470
  • IMG_20150514_181527.jpg
    IMG_20150514_181527.jpg
    942.6 KB · Views: 414
  • IMG_20150514_184047.jpg
    IMG_20150514_184047.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 407
  • IMG_20150123_184641.jpg
    IMG_20150123_184641.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 403

IskandarRocks

Alfrescian
Loyal
Managed to stop by PH last night after months, surprised by the upkeep. Overall very good, benches along the marina looks well taken care of and the serenity of the area is great. Took a picture of Imperia, must say very nice, the glass and louvres really make the building interesting and I don't feel intimidated looking up at it despite 35 storeys high. Also it is easily one of the most luxurious and beautiful condo in Johoe now. Also took a picture of Encorp, looks busy but still at low floors. Pass by Tees, SM, PC side, looks super busy and Teega seems sprouting fast and going strong. My feeling is if all these buildings are done and equal or surpass Imperia quality, wow it is going to be a very NICE place to be seen at. Finally took a picture of my usual favorite dinner (brussels lamb burger and this time had it with Leffe Brune draught, wow really enjoyed it!)

Great pictures! Thanks!

The last picture of Imperia - was it taken a few months back? It still has scaffolding ....

Eleven

Alfrescian
Loyal

Attachments

• IMG_6139.jpg
    IMG_6139.jpg
    169.3 KB · Views: 1,631

kaliumchloride

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi IR, yes, the last picture is old picture, pls ignore, I am wondering how it got there or its already there when I replied. Thanks for correcting.

PuteriWorld

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yeah but they have already confirmed it is to the left of the highway @ Tanjong Kupang. Not even at Sunway which is so near to 2nd link

Radzuan

Alfrescian
Loyal

Got this from Facebook.

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1431759145800.jpg
    FB_IMG_1431759145800.jpg
    111.3 KB · Views: 2,478
  • FB_IMG_1431759126726.jpg
    FB_IMG_1431759126726.jpg
    94.5 KB · Views: 2,521
  • FB_IMG_1431759159312.jpg
    FB_IMG_1431759159312.jpg
    82 KB · Views: 2,532
  • FB_IMG_1431759719297.jpg