• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Puteri Harbour Community

PuteriWorld

Alfrescian
Loyal
I thought its already confirmed there is a station in Nusajaya but they haven't pintpoint which exact location other than saying its "near to FastTrack Iskandar?"

From this news, it is more or less confirmed that the HSR will be through Nusajaya.
The high speed Telekom fibre optic cables would tag along the same infra as the rail into Nusajaya.

Funniman

Alfrescian
Loyal
I thought its already confirmed there is a station in Nusajaya but they haven't pintpoint which exact location other than saying its "near to FastTrack Iskandar?"

Malaysia had confirmed but Spore side have not. If it is Nusajaya, then Tuas would be the Spore station. Surely they don't want a huge elevated HSR track going straight into Central Spore.

PuteriWorld

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yeah out of the Tuas, JE and Central, Tuas will be the better bet as there are land to build the station. JE is abit hard now and Central is out

Malaysia had confirmed but Spore side have not. If it is Nusajaya, then Tuas would be the Spore station. Surely they don't want a huge elevated HSR track going straight into Central Spore.

teega

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yeah out of the Tuas, JE and Central, Tuas will be the better bet as there are land to build the station. JE is abit hard now and Central is out

Yes, highest probability is in Tuas. There are numerous Malaysian SPR working in Tuas , Jurong Island, etc. It should be great news for Puteri Harbour residences. It should take about 30 mins to commute between PH and Raffles Marina. Hopefully, Spore will build a ferry terminal at the Tuas checkpoint.

Funniman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes, highest probability is in Tuas. There are numerous Malaysian SPR working in Tuas , Jurong Island, etc. It should be great news for Puteri Harbour residences. It should take about 30 mins to commute between PH and Raffles Marina. Hopefully, Spore will build a ferry terminal at the Tuas checkpoint.

The new VEP rates will expedite the ferry and rail links.

Funniman

Alfrescian
Loyal
IMG_2887.JPG

This is an auxillary police force.
I believe this is going to open for a new direct or indirect area pricing mechanism to finance private security in Nusajaya. Took this picture at Puteri Harbour.

kaliumchloride

Alfrescian
Loyal
View attachment 15890

This is an auxillary police force.
I believe this is going to open for a new direct or indirect area pricing mechanism to finance private security in Nusajaya. Took this picture at Puteri Harbour.

Haha... like Miami Five O. So far quite satisfied with the maintainance and security mgt of the area. Establishing a quick means public transport link between Sgp will be superb news for the area.

menghuii

Alfrescian
Loyal
yesterday 6july14 dropped by ph and wow saw a gaming cum drinking lounge called Magnum.
snookers, some kind of virtual bowling i think and they were just in time for the world cup with
big screens. i figure they must be having a helluvatime recently!

the garage coffee shop looks raw as if they were unwilling to open somewhat but it could be due to
ramadan. talking abt ramadan, if u want to have a feast, drink, wine and merrymaking at ph, dont! they are respecting this thing. wait till early august.
even traders cut their buffet spread to very minimum and no friday special. but i think they are
catering to break fast, as break fast! i m not sure how the crowd would be.

so what did me n family eat? kennyrogers! but their ramadan special asam sauce tasted nice.
if u must be at ph during this period, try it!

there is a kebab shop i think its called Savaro. looks nice
http://m.facebook.com/pages/Savaro-...om/pages/Savaro-by-Felda/518839638187128&_rdr

B4 rogers i popped into olive, they too only have buffet only for the ramadan people.

anyway heres some shots on sommerset and encorp. Imperia is 32nd flr now.
20140706_154359.jpg
20140706_152109.jpg
20140706_144826.jpg

Last edited:

menghuii

Alfrescian
Loyal
forgot to mention that i went to uem to ask abt almas.
abt 70% sold for the service apt.
their price range was rm750 to rm1200psf
the other two are office towers selling by floors (each flr abt 12000sf) fr rm650 psf onwards
two more almas residential blks will be launched later.

PuteriWorld

Alfrescian
Loyal
Today the Straits time article reported something like 20 or 25% of Almas sold as of end June.

So... who is talking the truth here?

the other two are office towers selling by floors (each flr abt 12000sf) fr rm650 psf onwards

menghuii

Alfrescian
Loyal
Today the Straits time article reported something like 20 or 25% of Almas sold as of end June.

So... who is talking the truth here?

yellow buttons were labelled on those units sold. so it was abt 70%.
and its for the service apt only. the other two condos were not launched yet
according to a sales person.

almas.jpg

malpaso

Alfrescian
Loyal

this projek is 5 years construction period.

Dfiris

Alfrescian
Loyal
any idea why kazanah is buying back iskandar land?

View attachment 15914

Nothing New. You can refer to an article almost 2 yeara back.

http://www.thestar.com.my/Story/?file=/2012/3/27/business/10992442

"“If the Arabs are not willing to develop the land, we cannot let the project be left idle, there must be activity on the land. In fact, we had initiated this (to get other investors) who are from China, South Korea and also Japan to invest in the land,” Iskandar Investment Bhd (IIB) president/chief executive officer Datuk Syed Mohamed Ibrahim said in an interview.

He added that the Arabs “will no longer be involved in Medini, but it was good that they came (initially).”

Five years ago, Abu Dhabi's Mubadala Development Co was the leading consortium investing US$720mil (RM2.1bil) in Medini Iskandar Malaysia to jointly develop 2,230 acres. But the global crisis had thrown the Arab property world into disarray and that had somewhat slowed the development of the Medini parcel.

Hence, IIB had to get other investors, including those from Singapore, North Asia and domestic players.

“The interest (from the foreign investors) came to our office and we facilitated the deals with the foreign investors,” he added.

But it cannot be denied that the Arabs did put in the money when Malaysia wanted foreign investors to invest in Iskandar Malaysia, which is the country's first economic corridor.

Syed Mohamed said parties from China had wanted to buy the entire Medini area, but because it would be developed into a cosmopolitan area, they had to ensure there was a mix of investors from different parts of the world.

“We have got a nice problem as far as genuine interest from potential local and foreign parties for the land is concerned. We have a suite of investors and we have no restrictions to sell the plots of land to foreigners. There is a lot of interest for land and while there is limited land out there, we are not ready to open the over 6,000 acres for sale presently,” he said.

He would rather wait for land prices to appreciate before opening the over 6,000 acres for development."