• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Puteri Harbour Community

PuteriWorld

Alfrescian
Loyal
They are either staying in nearby East Ledang / Ledang Area or in Traders Hotel. Looks more like tourists and expats who are working in Singapore or maybe in Iskandar. Don't underestimate the business connections in Nusajaya esp the PH and Medlini area. Many angmo. Even PTP has plenty of Angmo judging from the rate they are looking for rental.

just curious where did the expats come from ? or were they tourists?

gooddebt

Alfrescian
Loyal
They are either staying in nearby East Ledang / Ledang Area or in Traders Hotel. Looks more like tourists and expats who are working in Singapore or maybe in Iskandar. Don't underestimate the business connections in Nusajaya esp the PH and Medlini area. Many angmo. Even PTP has plenty of Angmo judging from the rate they are looking for rental.

PTP= Port of Pelepas ?

Twinnigal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Saw Imperia last weekend when I went for buffet lunch at Traders PH... It's about 21 storeys high! Looks like it should be VP by end of this year?

Did you notice how many storeys is Imperia? 2 months ago was 19 storeys, looks like vacant possession will be delayed > 9 months beyond what UEM told us in 2011 (Q3 2014).

FHBH12

Alfrescian
Loyal
Can the market support so many condos? Even if the market can, the 2nd link with its existing capacity cannot.

1nottiboy

Alfrescian
Loyal
Over supply for sure. That's why must choose carefully. IMO, in the medium term, we are all screwed - me included. Not so much by the over supply, but by the greedy Malaysian state and federal govt coming up with new taxes and fees to screw the foreign investors.

Oh well, just treat it as a holiday home.

Can the market support so many condos? Even if the market can, the 2nd link with its existing capacity cannot.

FHBH12

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think Singaporeans r screwed more badly by own government at home. The taxes n fees r peanuts compared to Singapore. The COE itself can pay for a freehold luxury car in Malaysia.

sthelen

Alfrescian
Loyal
Where is the show flat? Is it at the Puteri Harbour Club House ?

No, it is at the Puteri Cove actual site, next to Tiong Nam Pinetree, in the future it will be Puteri Cove Club House. You can really hear the arm firing sound, bing bong bing bong, gosh I don't know how they are going to get rid of the noise.

PuteriWorld

Alfrescian
Loyal
I don't think the residents of Puteri Harbour are mostly those who rent out their HDBs and stay in PH and commute daily to Spore. Its mostly for the exclusive individuals and high-end consumers with higher worth. These people are usually senior management of the various industrial and theme parks in Iskandar or retired people with wealth. These segment will never be affected by the curbs. There are easily 30-100 condos in and around Orchard Road. No such thing as over-supply in Orchard road. Well we can never compare Orchard Road with PH anyway. The former is small and has lack of views and is overcrowded... not near any seas etc. So the lifestyle is so much different. But PH price is only 20% that of Orchard Road anyway.

Many PH residents ( me included ) are treating our freehold seaview condos as weekend houses as it cost S$500,000 compared to S$3million 99 lease in Singapore. I am hoping to relax by the marina and balcony enjoying the seaview and live firing shows from Tengah until they move away to Tekong.

PuteriWorld

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is very funny. If the bullets or bombs are gota land, it should first land on Bukit Panjang and CCK residents or Krangi farmers. Why would people keep thinking bullets will "only" and will "only" land in PH but not in Jurong West/Jalan Bahar/ Teck Whye/Krangi etc I really don't know.

Is PH a natural bombing site for SAF? I dint learn that when I was serving my time though.

Well, I think the whole Puteri Harbour Community should be worry about the bullet landing at the balcony.

PuteriWorld

Alfrescian
Loyal
""new kid on the block here. just moved to Sengkang. military jets are screaming very low overhead on a daily basis. is there an air base near here? is the Singaporean Air Force conducting war games? any clues as to what's going on? are the aliens attacking?""

http://www.expatsingapore.com/forum/index.php?topic=77852.0

The expats obviously love the sight and sound of our fighter jets in Sengkang/Punggol area. Too bad those expat who are gota live in Puteri Harbour wont be able to see them right above their condos. Good news is that they can still see the live flying shows weekly from PH from the comfort of their balconies.

PuteriWorld

Alfrescian
Loyal
In 5-6 years time the amount of residents in PH will be the most for any taman as there are developments with almost 1000 units. There is no need to support PH as outsiders will come to support the marina anyway. Its the only one of its kind in Iskandar.

Hm, we all should one day get together at Puteri Harbour, get to know one another and support Puteri Harbour...:smile: