• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Puteri Harbour Community

KittyMeow

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think Potter means "where is the car park lot located?".

Oh the car park is in the parking block which sits at the middle. On top of it is the huge facilities deck with all the facilities. The sales staff was telling me it's more than 4 acres big. The units starts one floor higher than the facilities deck.

Studio, 1 bed and 2 bed gets 1 car park, 3 bed gets 2 car park, penthouse get 3 car park. Meaning of bed here is must be stated in the plan as bedroom coz they got some units with 2 bedrooms and 1 study room so thats considered 2 bedrooms.

menghuii

Alfrescian
Loyal
i dont know what u guys thinking but those people walking into MPI at sgx ctr for encorp marina didnt even blink when they issue multiple cheques and here we're asking if they have sufficient carparks and what not. from what i think, you have got to lay your hands on a unit first at this rate it's going.

DCputeri

Alfrescian
Loyal
Encorp marina offers one carpark lot for 1 and 1+1 and two bedders will have two lots, ....
Oh the car park is in the parking block which sits at the middle. On top of it is the huge facilities deck with all the facilities. The sales staff was telling me it's more than 4 acres big. The units starts one floor higher than the facilities deck.

Studio, 1 bed and 2 bed gets 1 car park, 3 bed gets 2 car park, penthouse get 3 car park. Meaning of bed here is must be stated in the plan as bedroom coz they got some units with 2 bedrooms and 1 study room so thats considered 2 bedrooms.

DCputeri

Alfrescian
Loyal
Encorp launching tower 2 on 10 nov.
i dont know what u guys thinking but those people walking into MPI at sgx ctr for encorp marina didnt even blink when they issue multiple cheques and here we're asking if they have sufficient carparks and what not. from what i think, you have got to lay your hands on a unit first at this rate it's going.

DCputeri

Alfrescian
Loyal
Good to check the layout first. Some apts in PH have large balcony, space taken up by staircases, etc. RMpsf may be higher after discounting all the useful space. So, beware.
danntbt,

I believe suites being a service apartment will have the housekeeping services as a pay-per-use thingy. Condo is more straight forward - clean yourself.

herbalman,

I was told the VVIP and VIP launch will be mid Nov and the registrants will be following that. Right now they are waiting for their advertising permit approval.

Tabbyboy,

1. Rebate - was told the earlier is your invitation the higher is your rebate. Sort of like give appreciation to those existing customers more. You only pay certain amount of the 1st 10% and balance is rebate. If not mistaken the proposal is VVIP pay only RM 10k, VIP pay only RM 5k, registrants pay only 5%.

2. They also propose free legal fee on the Sale & Purchase and Loan Agreement. Stamping of the agreement also free. MOT have to pay but ok la that one wont be so soon. Also 1st year maintenance is free and during soft launch got DIBS.

3. Unit comes with kitchen cabinet, hob and hood in the dry kitchen; split unit a/c in the living and bedrooms; hot water heater.

4. Price is depending on which view lor. Obviously the ones facing other buildings are cheapest. The block nearest to the roundabout is the most expensive.

Indicative pricing according to types:-

Teega Suites (Serv Apart)

Studio 485 sf - min RM 341,888
Studio 511 sf - min RM 474,888
Studio 553 sf - min RM 389,888
1 bed 689 sf - min RM 484,888
2 bed 1,217 sf - min RM 815,888
3+1 bed 1,621 sf - min RM 1,201,888

Teega Residences (Condo)

2 bed 1,167 sf - min RM 781,888
3 bed 1,320 sf - min RM 884,888
3 bed 1,380 sf - min RM 924,888
3+1 bed 1,582 sf - min RM 1,059,888
4+1 bed 1,998 sf - min RM 1,521,888
Penthouse 4,457 sf - min RM 4,075,888

511 sf, 1,621 sf and 1,998 sf only available from level 28 upwards. The rest all starts from level 1.

Layout dun have yet. They cant distribute ler but i saw it's not bad. Let me try see whether today i can take picture of it quietly without my sales personnel noticing yeah.

I was also told the pricing is done in a way that the bigger units are cheaper in psf terms compared to smaller units. The suites average pricing about RM 795 psf and the condo is about RM 741 psf. The block near the roundabout about RM 785-RM800 psf. Of coz all this is before the rebate lor so if you get the lowest proposed rebate of 5% then the average for the condo is only about RM 704 psf.

So guys, which type u all aiming for? I'm looking at 1 unit of 689 sq ft in suites and a unit of 1,380 sq ft in condo. With 5% rebate, the 689 sq. ft. starts at only RM 668 psf and the 1,380 sq. ft. is RM 637 psf. Ok right?

Opinion?

Valdez

Alfrescian
Loyal
Good to check the layout first. Some apts in PH have large balcony, space taken up by staircases, etc. RMpsf may be higher after discounting all the useful space. So, beware.
Big balcony especially facing sea is one of the selling point.

Dfiris

Alfrescian
Loyal
Better to buy direct from developer. Get the best deal. Some real estate agency resort to unethical sales tactics to meet quota given by developer.

I totally agree. These agents "in particular the group whom have trademark orange-blue balloons"are trying to find alternative markets to earn their living after Singapore Govt throw the measures n tightening the sale of shoebox units from residential to industrial and now even retail units...

Leveraging on their existing database of Singaporean clients, they have identified Iskandar and KL to be the next markets in which they will work on. They will move and apply their well-known sales tactics to these new projects across the borders.

I am not saying the investments across the border is not a good buy, just tat buyers should open their eyes wider and do their homework on the facts and prices. Do not succumb to your emotions or sheep herd mentality. Cos one of the main reasons that really caused Singapore mass property prices to hit the record psf is the "Marketing", nothing to do with the architect, location, etc. for e.g($1600-$1700psf leasehold in suburban, then if freehold equivalent will be $2000psf, which is more expensive than some prime areas.)

Always invest based on fundamentals not on emotions.

Dfiris

Alfrescian
Loyal
Contd...

I don't mean to dampen anybody's buying mood. If you look back at my past posts, I do have vested interests as well in Iskandar.

For those buying for rental returns, make sure the gross return is at least 2% above the Malaysian FD 3% = 5%. If you can achieve more, even better. Cos you need more than 5% to cover your P+I, as malaysian interest rates stood at 4.2%.

But the rental in Puteri Harbour is still untested.

For those whom could afford multipe cheques with big budget, do you know that could easily buy an ultra luxury condo in prime KLCC at cheaper psf pricing? And furthermore the rental is tested there. And the prices in the past history have reached peaks of RM2000psf. If the Malaysians could be the biggest foreign investors of real estate in Singapore, London and Australia, they could well return afford their own assests back home. so its not a matter of affordability for the locals but sentiments n timing.

Do more searches and visit more of the boleh land for those whom are really keen to part with your money.

KittyMeow

Alfrescian
Loyal
Contd...

I don't mean to dampen anybody's buying mood. If you look back at my past posts, I do have vested interests as well in Iskandar.

For those buying for rental returns, make sure the gross return is at least 2% above the Malaysian FD 3% = 5%. If you can achieve more, even better. Cos you need more than 5% to cover your P+I, as malaysian interest rates stood at 4.2%.

For those whom could afford multipe cheques with big budget, do you know that could easily buy an ultra luxury condo in prime KLCC at cheaper psf pricing? And furthermore the rental is tested there. And the prices in the past history have reached peaks of RM2000psf. If the Malaysians could be the biggest foreign investors of real estate in Singapore, London and Australia, they could well return afford their own assests back home. so its not a matter of affordability for the locals but sentiments n timing.

Do more searches and visit more of the boleh land for those whom are really keen to part with your money.

I have properties in both JB and KL. One thing i can tell you is KL market is really bad now compared to jb. It's a unique situation. In KL the influx of expats is SLOW.....hence rental market unsupported. U be lucky if u can get 5%, 4.5% is more like it.

JB is unique. I moved down south from kl in mid 2010 and the first thing i found out was some of the condos were actually giving 8% yield. Most of the tenants were actually malaysians who are from other parts of the peninsular working in kl but cant afford to stay in sg. Now in 2012 it has become a bit different coz a lot of Singaporeans are pushed out of the island due to rising property prices. They are buying to stay and this has created a better secondary market. At the same time lesser units are available for rental. This is where i feel the new ones coming onstream will provide the supply.

I like what someone said in this forum. Singaporeans have to stopped "make believing" and start investing coz the "musical chair" has started. Even the sg government has started coming here thru ascendas last week.

Dfiris

Alfrescian
Loyal
But at RM1000psf & above, I doubt 8% is achievable. It would mean about RM6.60 psf and a 1000sf condo would cost RM6,600 per month for rental. Upside is limited.

herbalman

Alfrescian
Loyal
I like your moderate comments.
Contd...

KittyMeow

Alfrescian
Loyal
But at RM1000psf & above, I doubt 8% is achievable. It would mean about RM6.60 psf and a 1000sf condo would cost RM6,600 per month for rental. Upside is limited.

Thats why u never see me say anywhere to buy RM 1000 psf right? And i never say u should expect 8%. To me a more feasible figure is 6.5% - 7% gross.

h530251

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think most important question is whether it will affect our eligibility to buy if our MOP for HDB is not fulfilled yet. So commercial we will be allowed to buy and residential might not right?

Is it really like that ? Can those people really buy the condo as long as they are having a commercial title although they are still within the MOP period ?

Dfiris

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thats why u never see me say anywhere to buy RM 1000 psf right? And i never say u should expect 8%. To me a more feasible figure is 6.5% - 7% gross.

Cos I am not that familiar with the JB market. In your opinion, what is a reasonable price of entry based on 6.5%-7% gross yield? it will be good for us to use as reference. thks

h530251

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think most important question is whether it will affect our eligibility to buy if our MOP for HDB is not fulfilled yet. So commercial we will be allowed to buy and residential might not right?

Is it really like that ? Can the people buy a condo as long as it has a commercial title althrough he is within the MOP period ?