• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Puteri Cove by RF

Status
Not open for further replies.

cslong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Good that cars are cheap in JB. So, when CG and R&F and all the other big residential developments are completed in about 4-5 years' time and assuming they are all filled with the 'fast expanding' population predicted for Iskandar, I just hope the state govt is far-sighted enough to start expanding the road network in advance, and not in response, in order to cater to every one owning their own vehicle, since public transport is hopeless.

The same goes for improving road links between JB and S'pore. There are still no concrete plans to build any new crossings. S'poreans will be put off by the jams at the causeway and 2nd link, which is already bad even without CG and R&F. I can't fathom what it will be like after these projects complete, is S'poreans are to be expected to take up the units.

.....car expensive in singapore kou be kow bo......car cheap in JB also kou be kow bo..... dunno what to say.... better stay in jungle lah.

cslong

Alfrescian
Loyal
The way JB flip-flops property policies so fast also scares off large investors, as it can also do so for other investments. It is okay for Johor to relax a bit and be a bit rustic, as I don't want to jam at the 1st/2nd link to enter another Singapore.

I am curious.....if scare the jam, than dont come in to JB la..... why you want to come in to JB ..... can tell us what so nice and attractive about JB that make singaporean so magnet into it?

malpaso

Alfrescian
Loyal
All these big companies are definitely coming...progressively. That you dont have to worry. Infact, last time who would dare to dream legoland or pinetree studio to invest in JB? Infact many singaporean companies already sign deal to open more firms in nusajaya.

who's worried. ? the only one worried is you.
or are you happy?
so where you bought? or are you sales agent?

cslong

Alfrescian
Loyal
The way JB flip-flops property policies so fast also scares off large investors, as it can also do so for other investments. It is okay for Johor to relax a bit and be a bit rustic, as I don't want to jam at the 1st/2nd link to enter another Singapore.

There is no flip-flops in property policies. Dont make such ridiculous claim. Singapore also do all these cooling measures. The vision is clear. JB is moving forward as a modern city just like singapore soon. Bravo... to the current state administration. Even now the federal administration cannot stop what state administration is doing.

cslong

Alfrescian
Loyal
who's worried. ? the only one worried is you.
or are you happy?
so where you bought? or are you sales agent?

wah.... talk like gangster now...... be a gentlemen la, and lets have a healthy discussion here. ...not talk like ah beng. if u dont like my comment , dont read my posting la.... stud.

FHBH12

Alfrescian
Loyal
There is no flip-flops in property policies. Dont make such ridiculous claim. Singapore also do all these cooling measures. The vision is clear. JB is moving forward as a modern city just like singapore soon. Bravo... to the current state administration. Even now the federal administration cannot stop what state administration is doing.

I like your bullishness on JB :biggrin: Can you please let us know which JB properties are you vested in?

RedsYNWA

Alfrescian
Loyal
Just talked to a realty company in JB. I was told that R&F will be engaging their company to co-brokerage the sales of Princess Cove. So, I believe R&F is also quite desperate to garner more sales for their development.

Won't consider it as desperate. It's a pretty common practice in the industry, and all SG developers utilise realty companies for marketing too.

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
On a side-note, I was introduced to this mixed-use development in Tampoi with expected TOP in 2018. The going rate for the retail shop spaces currently are between RM2k and RM4k per sq ft. I told the agent that at this price, I might as well invest in Princess Cove instead, which has much more potential since it's going to be walking distance from the RTS.

xixxix

Alfrescian
Loyal
Won't consider it as desperate. It's a pretty common practice in the industry, and all SG developers utilise realty companies for marketing too.

Yeah, they probably need locals like, cslong, to sell to the locals, Singaporeans and Indonesians anyway. The Malaysian realty company can relate better. But, will people bite?

PuteriWorld

Alfrescian
Loyal
Vantage Bay sales agent told me April 2014 they will launch. Now hitting August 2014 and R&F came out with a bang and wheres Vantage Bay?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Chinese developers are not greedy. They are helping Johor to develop its land. JB is going to leapfrog singapore soon in years to come. Johoreans are so bless with the current situation now. With the Royal influence in the Johor administration, there will no hanky panky now in government administration in Johor. Is all about action and progress forward. The people in JB are so happy with the royal intervention. The Sultan is serious in making JB an exciting and marvellous city. As for Singaporeans, they are forever looking down on what JB is doing. Even worst looking down on JB people. What they are good at are complain...complain...and complain....including their own government. To me, all complains are just result of pure jealousy. Even a small forrest city project can make singapore now jump up and down.

Chinese developer buy land is helping JB to develop and not greedy? Spore developer also bought land in medini, danga bay etc. Why you don't say Spore developer is helping JB to develop? Instead say Singaporeans look down on JB. Why the double standard ? Is it becos China is big country while Msia is small country and china got so much cash that they can flood JB?

cslong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Chinese developer buy land is helping JB to develop and not greedy? Spore developer also bought land in medini, danga bay etc. Why you don't say Spore developer is helping JB to develop? Instead say Singaporeans look down on JB. Why the double standard ? Is it becos China is big country while Msia is small country and china got so much cash that they can flood JB?

All kind of investor is good to Jb including singaporean investor. no double standard. is just that common singaporean looking down and underestimate JB. This thread have proven my point. Many singaporean in this thread here only condemn iskandar project. Just why i dont understand... even singaporean investing in medini, danga bay etc, why the people here still condemning iskandar development? are trying to say these singaporean making the wrong choice?

malpaso

Alfrescian
Loyal
wah.... talk like gangster now...... be a gentlemen la, and lets have a healthy discussion here. ...not talk like ah beng. if u dont like my comment , dont read my posting la.... stud.
like dat is gangster talk ah? think you never met gangster before then.

so are you sales agent? for R&F?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
All kind of investor is good to Jb including singaporean investor. no double standard. is just that common singaporean looking down and underestimate JB. This thread have proven my point. Many singaporean in this thread here only condemn iskandar project. Just why i dont understand... even singaporean investing in medini, danga bay etc, why the people here still condemning iskandar development? are trying to say these singaporean making the wrong choice?

It is good to recognise all investors are helping to develop JB and not just China developers. Infact, all of us who bought are investors; just big or small investors. I think some people are bullish while some people are bearish on Iskandar; this is not call looking down on JB.

cslong

Alfrescian
Loyal
good. i am happy for your toe. you can't irritate me la. i am immune.
but it looks like i am irritating you. relak la BRO! just joking with you.
good luck with your sales of R&F.

If u really immune, u wont be replying my posting.... take easy man....

Status
Not open for further replies.