• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Puteri Cove by RF

Status
Not open for further replies.

malpaso

Alfrescian
Loyal
If R&F is in need of cash, they could have done a sale first, and then sign an overall management leasing agreement with the commercial buyers for a guaranteed yield. It would have enhanced their reputation in Malaysia, as long-term stayers.

Unfortunately, they chose to launch a really weird-shaped mall with multiple small units. Quite disappointing indeed for such a reputable developer in China to adopt a 'buy & dump' attitude.

what do you think of that "international" themed capital 21 mall in tampoi? i believe developer is Hatten group?

RedsYNWA

Alfrescian
Loyal
what do you think of that "international" themed capital 21 mall in tampoi? i believe developer is Hatten group?

I nv go and see leh.....Haha.... But I feel a mall needs to have a supermarket & a departmental store to generate the human traffic. It's different from ground level shops. You just need a cluster of gd shops to be successful, for eg Bukit Indah, Mt Austin, Sutera Utama.

snowbird

Alfrescian
Loyal
If R&F is in need of cash, they could have done a sale first, and then sign an overall management leasing agreement with the commercial buyers for a guaranteed yield. It would have enhanced their reputation in Malaysia, as long-term stayers.

Unfortunately, they chose to launch a really weird-shaped mall with multiple small units. Quite disappointing indeed for such a reputable developer in China to adopt a 'buy & dump' attitude.

They are here for the first time and maybe the only time, so the reason is so obvious.
Building and selling and make big money is on their mind while managing a shopping mall is a dragging long time commitment, not productive and don't contribute to the bottom line so, just build and sell and leave.

cslong

Alfrescian
Loyal

I have to disagree that you are for sure RnF adopt "buy & dump' attitude. IS too early to throw such accusation on them. We must remember that they invested here for long term. It takes 5 -10 years to completely finish all the phase including the international hotel there.

RedsYNWA

Alfrescian
Loyal
Saw an interesting ad by R&F in the Sin Chew Daily yesterday. Apparently, R&F is now being advertised as 'within 5 mins' to the proposed MRT at Bukit Chagar. Did not specify whether this '5 mins' is by foot or by car though.....

Looks like MRT at Bukit Chagar is all but confirmed, and we should hear concrete news in next month's Joint Ministerial Committee Meeting, if we are lucky. Coupled with GST implementation in April 15, don't think the prices of JB properties will fall just yet. But rental yield will surely be hit in a few years time when the massive supply hits, and MRT is not yet ready......

xixxix

Alfrescian
Loyal
According to Straits Times, Chinese developer Sichuan Sanjia is in talks to sell their land in Iskandar. Good luck to Country Garden and R&F.

image.jpgimage.jpg

Frodo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Saw an interesting ad by R&F in the Sin Chew Daily yesterday. Apparently, R&F is now being advertised as 'within 5 mins' to the proposed MRT at Bukit Chagar. Did not specify whether this '5 mins' is by foot or by car though.....

Looks like MRT at Bukit Chagar is all but confirmed, and we should hear concrete news in next month's Joint Ministerial Committee Meeting, if we are lucky. Coupled with GST implementation in April 15, don't think the prices of JB properties will fall just yet. But rental yield will surely be hit in a few years time when the massive supply hits, and MRT is not yet ready......

I think it is by car, whereas in Singapore we always concern with how many minutes walk to amenities.

xixxix

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why good luck to CG and RnF? Is a good news to them.... less one competitor now...isnt it?

This company has not even started selling. The supply CG and RF currently put up is too much for the market to absorb. With their debt situation deteriorating, let's see how long they can hold out.

BigMouse

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think it is by car, whereas in Singapore we always concern with how many minutes walk to amenities.

Tried the route to the proposed RTS site. By car is 1-2min. Also tried walking from Princess Cove showroom, took about 10-12min.

cslong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Tried the route to the proposed RTS site. By car is 1-2min. Also tried walking from Princess Cove showroom, took about 10-12min.

Well.... i said this earlier but many here just deny this fact. Anyway, driving may need 5 min if there is traffic jam to RTS site.

BigMouse

Alfrescian
Loyal
Well.... i said this earlier but many here just deny this fact. Anyway, driving may need 5 min if there is traffic jam to RTS site.

My personal view is that I would have wish that the RTS is next to R&F. However that being said, the site is good enough and is within walking distance to all my needs and I cannot find anything else with the promised quality of finish. Also on hind sight, there is also more peace and quiet as a result. So I am not discouraged by the location of the RTS at all.

Also I understand that we might be able to ask for an additional further 1% discount from the current 6%. Cross my fingers.

cslong

Alfrescian
Loyal
My personal view is that I would have wish that the RTS is next to R&F. However that being said, the site is good enough and is within walking distance to all my needs and I cannot find anything else with the promised quality of finish. Also on hind sight, there is also more peace and quiet as a result. So I am not discouraged by the location of the RTS at all.

Also I understand that we might be able to ask for an additional further 1% discount from the current 6%. Cross my fingers.

Totally agree.

RedsYNWA

Alfrescian
Loyal
Totally agree.

R&F needs to get in an anchor supermarket, and some nice restaurants/café, plus run regular shuttles to CIQ/RTS in future. At the moment, it doesn't look like R&F will have a supermarket, which will change the game for them drastically. With a decent sized supermarket & regular shuttles, RM800-900 psf should be a sellout.

Without it, R&F will be hard pressed to sellout phase 1.

BigMouse

Alfrescian
Loyal
R&F needs to get in an anchor supermarket, and some nice restaurants/café, plus run regular shuttles to CIQ/RTS in future. At the moment, it doesn't look like R&F will have a supermarket, which will change the game for them drastically. With a decent sized supermarket & regular shuttles, RM800-900 psf should be a sellout.

Shuttle service is promised I believe. Agreed with you that it will be great to have a giant supermarket anchor tenant. However, my understandings is that this will be impossible currently as the biggest lot siZe they have is around 5000sqft. Might be good enough for a small mart but that is all.

Of course CSLong being the resident R&F agent can raise this with them! Not too late to change some of the design plan as it is not being build yet. They should approach one of the big player as the Princess Cove, being a huge site, should have sufficient captive customers.

nusajaya2020

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wuqi - can you please rename the thread "Puteri Cove by RF" to "Princess Cove by R&F"? It's confusing some forummers with the Puteri Cove project at Puteri Harbour. Thank you.

cslong

Alfrescian
Loyal

I hope there is an anchor tenant there. Maybe like the "kapitan" of city square.

Status
Not open for further replies.