• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Puteri Cove by RF

Status
Not open for further replies.

PuteriWorld

Alfrescian
Loyal
Imagine people hoot hoot hoot until MRT lines run past BUT Train station in Taman Sentosa or Taman Molek. All sure cry

xixxix

Alfrescian
Loyal
1-2 bedroom seems good for Malaysians to invest. 3 bedroom is risky unless holding power is good. $1000 RM psf is $400 SGD psf. 3x cheaper than SG condo next to MRT station in e north. Retirees will love it.

Why would Malaysians want to buy condos when they can buy landed at for equivalent or less than this price? Why would Malaysians want to take MRT when they can drive?

Do you realise as well that there are fewer residents in an area three times the size of Singapore? Why will retirees want to stay in a high density area with offices and hotels?

FHBH12

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why would Malaysians want to buy condos when they can buy landed at for equivalent or less than this price? Why would Malaysians want to take MRT when they can drive?

Do you realise as well that there are fewer residents in an area three times the size of Singapore? Why will retirees want to stay in a high density area with offices and hotels?

I think I might if there is mall n MRT to SG. Keep a J-plate car to get around in JB. Half e retirement cost compared to staying in Singapore.

xixxix

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think I might if there is mall n MRT to SG. Keep a J-plate car to get around in JB. Half e retirement cost compared to staying in Singapore.

If you are retiree and Malaysian, how often would you travel to Singapore especially since you have pointed out that JB cost of living is much lower?

malpaso

Alfrescian
Loyal

personally i don't like staying on top of a mall . it's noisy and busy , parking will be horrible (if the shops are "wong"). if the complex is deserted will attract riff raff . furthermre i don't see what the big deal in staying near to border crossings, you see any nice properties anywhere in the world that is located next to border crossings? normally border towns attract all sorts of dodgy people. furthermore, it's not like those who stay within 1km of the causeway will have an express lane clearance to singapore and vice versa, you'll still get stuck at the bridge jam.
ppl are targeting this r&f to either flip or rental out, the big plus factor being "next to singapore" and "future mrt". but i think it's rather high risk. this pricing is KL pricing already.

Last edited:

FHBH12

Alfrescian
Loyal
personally i don't like staying on top of a mall . it's noisy and busy , parking will be horrible (if the shops are "wong"). if the complex is deserted will attract riff raff . furthermre i don't see what the big deal in staying near to border crossings, you see any nice properties anywhere in the world that is located next to border crossings? normally border towns attract all sorts of dodgy people. furthermore, it's not like those who stay within 1km of the causeway will have an express lane clearance to singapore and vice versa, you'll still get stuck at the bridge jam.
ppl are targeting this r&f to either flip or rental out, the big plus factor being "next to singapore" and "future mrt". but i think it's rather high risk. this pricing is KL pricing already.

I'm thinking of walking to MRT station. I like amenities within walking distance, can't be helped since I don't like to drive.

xixxix

Alfrescian
Loyal
Visit relatives and medical treatments.

I can understand the first but not the second. I have witnessed Malaysians getting the shock of their lives when they found out about the medical bills incurred in Singapore. They don't get subsidies. Besides, many hospitals such as Gleneagles are already setting up in Johor.

FHBH12

Alfrescian
Loyal
I can understand the first but not the second. I have witnessed Malaysians getting the shock of their lives when they found out about the medical bills incurred in Singapore. They don't get subsidies. Besides, many hospitals such as Gleneagles are already setting up in Johor.

Paid so much medishield must use SG hospitals. Also a lot of $ in medisave cannot take out.

FHBH12

Alfrescian
Loyal
oh yeah came out in paper. so many this life that life life, i oso hin ah.

seems like.. premium raised, so add the +life after medishield.

Hospitals are now busying adjusting their prices up since medical treatment is "cheaper" to the patients now.

eric3417

Alfrescian
Loyal
Actually hor. This Medi Life thing i guess is more good than bad.
At least it covers everyone till u drop dead on a co payment(Patient % reduced) scheme using Medisave.
The premium kinds of pays itself example if u have 30k in ur medisave. 4% generates = $1200. Should be enuff pay premium.
Since medisave can't take out might as well use for Medi Life. At least we know most Major illness we can afford to pay (Govt Hospital class B2 down i think)

FHBH12

Alfrescian
Loyal
Actually hor. This Medi Life thing i guess is more good than bad.
At least it covers everyone till u drop dead on a co payment(Patient % reduced) scheme using Medisave.
The premium kinds of pays itself example if u have 30k in ur medisave. 4% generates = $1200. Should be enuff pay premium.
Since medisave can't take out might as well use for Medi Life. At least we know most Major illness we can afford to pay (Govt Hospital class B2 down i think)

That's why must take MRT to SG and go to SG for medical treatment. PRs will continue to have the best of both world.

eric3417

Alfrescian
Loyal
Soon Medini will have options (Hospitals) for PRs or Sporeans going forward that can make use of MediShield Life in future.
Like that lagi best. Cheaper & dun need MRT or HSR. More options... Iskandar & Spore getting more intertwined in future is foreseeable.

FHBH12

Alfrescian
Loyal
Soon Medini will have options (Hospitals) for PRs or Sporeans going forward that can make use of MediShield Life in future.
Like that lagi best. Cheaper & dun need MRT or HSR. More options... Iskandar & Spore getting more intertwined in future is foreseeable.

Is this confirmed? That will damage Singapore's standing as a medical treatment hub.

Status
Not open for further replies.