• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Puteri Cove by RF

Status
Not open for further replies.

Davis

Alfrescian
Loyal
to be exact , the actual location in your opinion is 1)JB Sentral 2 or 2) Tanjong Puteri......

1 or 2 ?:biggrin:

Davis

Alfrescian
Loyal
oh dear.... I went city sq on Monday and there was a property event with R&F booth there. Never really go and talk to the salesman there.... what happen? this project not approved yet?????:*:

RedsYNWA

Alfrescian
Loyal
to be exact , the actual location in your opinion is 1)JB Sentral 2 or 2) Tanjong Puteri......

1 or 2 ?:biggrin:

I feel the most convenient location should be JB Sentral 2 (but dunno if space is big enuff). Tanjong Puteri will actually interfere with R&F liao, unless it's underground.

So to conclude, I feel if it's overhead, it is likely to be JB Sentral 2. If underground, then it could be Tanjong Puteri, with a connecting bus/travellator to JB Sentral. My bet is on JB Sentral 2.

RedsYNWA

Alfrescian
Loyal
oh dear.... I went city sq on Monday and there was a property event with R&F booth there. Never really go and talk to the salesman there.... what happen? this project not approved yet?????:*:

Wah.....so strange......I heard coffeeshop rumours that Sultan had made a call to demand for approval of sales within 2 hours (usually approval takes a few weeks)..... hummm.......

Davis

Alfrescian
Loyal
JB sentral 2 will be more centralized as new hotels are coming up around it...komtar, Hilton, amari and even r&f "hotel" (if approved)

that is my guess and also near to city square and the angry bird komtar :wink:

snowbird

Alfrescian
Loyal
I don't even see what the big hooha is there to be excited about the RTS. What is going to happen is when u take the train over to JB you are screwed. Crap public transportation, inadequate parking, congested n short sighted planned roads. Good luck to people staying at R n F or any place near the RTS. Your compound will be inundated with beggars n day trippers like those recently highlighted in the press for sleeping at JB Sentral. Hahahaha. Or yeah and full of indiscriminate double parking n people blocking the entrance to R n F. Not forgetting unscrupulous taxis n tour buses. It sure is going to be a circus. Just go JB Sentral on Friday evenings or long weekend. U want to drive out of R n F? Better just stay at home n look at HDB flats.

Totally agree with you.
There is absolutely NO planning right now in JB central and still be nothing in the near future.
Just take a look main trunk road Jalan Wong Ah Fook, its a total mess there -
At any one time, there are at least 10 to 15 rickety public buses parked there waiting for passengers.
Then there are taxis parking / plying all over the place and together with hordes of beggars and odd characters plus roadside hawkers selling anything from food to counterfeit handphones plus the smoky fumes from 15 waiting buses........
This scene of sight, sound and smell will be replicate to the entrance / exit of the future RTS JB Central station, for sure.

Frodo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Totally agree with you.
There is absolutely NO planning right now in JB central and still be nothing in the near future.
Just take a look main trunk road Jalan Wong Ah Fook, its a total mess there -
At any one time, there are at least 10 to 15 rickety public buses parked there waiting for passengers.
Then there are taxis parking / plying all over the place and together with hordes of beggars and odd characters plus roadside hawkers selling anything from food to counterfeit handphones plus the smoky fumes from 15 waiting buses........
This scene of sight, sound and smell will be replicate to the entrance / exit of the future RTS JB Central station, for sure.

But I must say that their sales gallery is very well done. My only issue is that it is soooooo close to Singapore. Too close to feel like staying in vacation home.

snowbird

Alfrescian
Loyal
But I must say that their sales gallery is very well done. My only issue is that it is soooooo close to Singapore. Too close to feel like staying in vacation home.

Beautiful and extravagantly furnished sales gallery and showflat, impressive scaled models and posters, glossy sales brochure, attractive sales executives....................the perpetual staple sales and marketing stuff to bluff those not so discerning customers. What you see is not always what you'll get!!!

Zelphon

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bro when RnF salesman keep telling you not to worry n keep buying, they are no different from conmen. Announcement already there it's so obvious got BIG MAJOR problem. When was the last time another China developer like country garden got this problem? It's an obvious sign the project is having BIG problems. Just like waterfront city, kemayan city, pacific mall salesman all say the same thing back in those days. Remember it's your money that get cheated, not the salesman money. He just suck u dry dry n move on. Laughing at you for believing in his lies. Eco world already launch so many projects NOT even one got this problem. RNF launch ONE small lousy project only already got this problem. You have the brains you decide what is best for your pocket.

I got nothing against RnF but I have heard of all these salesmen lies before. All the best to them.

By the way my little bird already told me what is the reason behind this Stop Approval issue. I bet on my New house the salesman don't even know. Wahahaha. Best part is the salesman don't even have any house to bet with me cos he didn't even buy RnF to begin with. What a stud.

It is the land reclamation lah..

All the phases with land reclaimation on hold cos Singapore govt protested and Malaysia govt gonna do some wayang environmental study lah..

Only phase 1 is GO AHEAD !!!

Vohkster

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Beautiful and extravagantly furnished sales gallery and showflat, impressive scaled models and posters, glossy sales brochure, attractive sales executives....................the perpetual staple sales and marketing stuff to bluff those not so discerning customers. What you see is not always what you'll get!!!

Wow. I must go see this showroom n buy two units later. I hope they got no problem selling me. Update you guys later. I might get to meet the great Salesman too. :biggrin:

Davis

Alfrescian
Loyal
oh dear, I think I better look into "how to spot a Fake" in this web site too.....
FYI I am no sammyboy agent but I think I am promoting the above site now

:biggrin:

cow138

Alfrescian
Loyal
Based on the concept and showroom design. It certainly looks very nice.
I would encourage keyboard warriors to pay it a visit. Definitely not something you can see from the local developers.

snowbird

Alfrescian
Loyal
A small price to pay for malaysian working in singapore. .... but will not be a big issue for them. Is really absurb to exaggerate the effect. I can bet with you that you are WRONG to say shopping centre will be quite in JB in August. Lets see next week Sunday in KSL whether it will be quite ....dare?

HA HA, you already lost big time, start slapping yourself!!
Report on Sunday Times today - "A very quiet City Square" (with attached picture) which is usually packed with people on weekends!
Shop owners are complaining a drop of more than 30% and for some, up to 80% in business.
Well, this is the first weekend and only the beginning. When Singapore implement the reciprocal toll charges, it'll be much worse!
Wrong timing for the new Komtar complex to open now.
This just show how much you knows about economics and its contributing factors.

Status
Not open for further replies.