• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Punggol Est BE- Final prediction

TopSage

Alfrescian
Loyal
wp - 48%
pap - 48%
rp - 3%
sda - 1%

wp to win by 100-200 votes. :cool:

I was in wp ground campaign in 2011 and this BE. There is a severe mood change against the pap from then until now. I am sure LLL will win just not sure how big the margin is.

wwabbit

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I didn't think WP could get more than 50%, but now I'm not so sure.
I didn't think TCB would get more than 30% in the PE2011 too, but ended up I was pleasantly surprised so many PAP supporters ended up choosing not to vote for TT.
So, 50% for WP is plausible.

Carrefour

"WP walking its own path" speech has awaken quite a lot of hardcore opposition supporters.

After hearing what RP men had to say yesterday, I was very impressed with that RP man Ken. He should be in the parliament. That fat woman is just another piece from the same cookie cutter.