• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Punani maid brings her Shitskin Daotao and fuck on your MBR bed!!!! Curry filth!!

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN

Same thoughts.
BUt maybe maid not owner so even maid open door, it is deemed unauthorised entry,
ie trespassing.?

Under the Penal Code:

Criminal trespass
441. Whoever enters into or upon property in the possession of another with intent to commit an offence or to intimidate, insult or annoy any person in possession of such property, or having lawfully entered into or upon such property, unlawfully remains there with intent thereby to intimidate, insult or annoy any such person, or with intent to commit an offence, is said to commit “criminal trespass”.

Her pundek lover was brought into the premises by the maid, and he entered with the intention to fuck. What is the offence?

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
When I was a schoolboy, I and my friends used to go to a friend's condo after school for board games and video games etc.

He had a maid who would bring us snacks and beverages every now and then.

One day the maid was no longer there, the friend told me she was fired after she was caught bringing home a Bangla guy.

The condo unit's design was such that the maid's room was nearer to the living room and balcony, while the other bedrooms were next to the kitchen. It was an old low-rise condo, security was lax and I wouldn't be surprised if the Bangla boyfriend climbed up and entered through the balcony. :unsure:

FUNCHOI

Alfrescian
Loyal
Under the Penal Code:

Criminal trespass
441. Whoever enters into or upon property in the possession of another with intent to commit an offence or to intimidate, insult or annoy any person in possession of such property, or having lawfully entered into or upon such property, unlawfully remains there with intent thereby to intimidate, insult or annoy any such person, or with intent to commit an offence, is said to commit “criminal trespass”.

Her pundek lover was brought into the premises by the maid, and he entered with the intention to fuck. What is the offence?

KNN
Limpeh not Lawlan.
Beyond my paygrade.
Pls forward your enquiry to @nightsafari .

Bangali

Alfrescian
Loyal
maid1509.jpg

https://tnp.straitstimes.com/news/s...sex-master-bedroom-canberra-home-man-arrested

maid-caught1.jpg

https://stomp.straitstimes.com/sing...oom-at-canberra-home-man-arrested#xtor=CS1-10

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Lady owner must also question her hubby thoroughly if he had any flings with the maid before.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Maids need sex but hotels are too expensive, doing it in the master's home is too risky and too many kaypohs if you do it outdoors.

There is a simple solution to this, but I'm sure Lee Yock Suan's brat and his cronies won't want this. :cool:

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
Maids need sex but hotels are too expensive, doing it in the master's home is too risky and too many kaypohs if you do it outdoors.

There is a simple solution to this, but I'm sure Lee Yock Suan's brat and his cronies won't want this. :cool:

She can go over to his dorm and get a gangbang instead, if she starts charging she can buy land soon.