• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Public Forum: Opposition - Where To?

sgnewsalte

Alfrescian
Loyal
<table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="100%"><tbody><tr> <td height="8">
</td></tr> <tr> <td class="msgtxt"> Public Forum: Opposition - Where To?

Organised by SDP

Date
: 7 Feb 09, Saturday
Time
: 2-5 pm
Venue
: Copthorne Orchid Hotel, 214 Dunearn Road
Admission
: Free

We are honoured to have the following party and civil society leaders as panel speakers:
1. Desmond Lim, Secretary-General, Singapore Democratic Alliance
2. Ng Teck Siong, Chairman, Reform Party
3. Sin Kek Tong, Chariman, Singapore People's Party
4. Sebastian Teo, President, National Solidarity Party
5. Gandhi Ambalam, Chairman, Singapore Democratic Party

Representing civil society are:
1. Chia Ti Lik, blogger and activist
2. Mohd Jufrie, activist and former election candidate
3. Ng E-jay, blogger and activist
4. Tan Kin Lian, blogger and financial activist
5. Seelan Palay, blogger and activist
</td></tr> <tr> <td> </td></tr></tbody></table>

guavatree

Alfrescian
Loyal
chee soon juan ranks the top of this bandwagon. why isn't he there?

old fart faggot fake monk PAP dog Bob Sim Kheng Hwee,

temple thief, swindler, fraudster, cheat, con-artist, liar, hypocrite, deceiver, all rolled into one!

Engaged in illicit gay activities is a crime!

Stealing temple donations is a crime!

Bashing your father is a crime!

Conning property is a crime!

guavatree

Alfrescian
Loyal
chee soon juan ranks the top of this bandwagon. why isn't he there?

fuckwit old fart faggot fake monk PAP dog Bob Sim Kheng Hwee,

temple thief, swindler, fraudster, cheat, con-artist, liar, hypocrite, deceiver, all rolled into one!

you fucking jealous lah!

today CNY no kidney dialysis hor

you up lorry soon .... LOL

imperialarms

Alfrescian
Loyal

Engaged in illicit gay activities is a crime!

Stealing temple donations is a crime!

Bashing your father is a crime!

Conning property is a crime!

bashing father is a terrible sin.....OM

guavatree

Alfrescian
Loyal
bashing father is a terrible sin.....OM

the mudder farker old fart faggot fake monk PAP dog Bob Sim Kheng Hwee,

even boasted about the way he 'hantam' his 70+ y.o. father!

faggotbobdog_whack_father.png

guavatree

Alfrescian
Loyal
WTF, this bastard Bob Sim Kheng Hwee aka leetahbar is so proud abt beating up his elderly father that he brag abt it on the internet. :mad:

the old fart faggot moron's own words: " i questioned him sternly and fiercefully ... lung at me, throwing a right and a left ...

i returned him with a swift and strong right hook across his cheek ... and showered him with another few more blows hitting him face, belly and everywhere.....

he grimmaced in pain and rush to the kitchen.....then bloody lau han koo was really a bloodied lan han koo.

his nostrils was bleeding from my socking. my arms was dripped with his blood too..... he was bleeding profusely from the nose...."

the old fart faggot moron boasted: "... i wasn't even scratched...pai seh...."

and also boasted he would bash the old folk again: " .... next time, he won't be speaking to me any more. he would be talking to me fists....."

stirlingroad_crime_scene.png

guavatree

Alfrescian
Loyal
wah this is proof that he beat his dad. what does bob sim have to say fpor himself

the coward bully

charbot and hide under his mother's sarong already .... LOL LOL LOL

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
<table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="100%"><tbody><tr> <td height="8">
</td></tr> <tr> <td class="msgtxt"> Public Forum: Opposition - Where To?

Organised by SDP

Date
: 7 Feb 09, Saturday
Time
: 2-5 pm
Venue
: Copthorne Orchid Hotel, 214 Dunearn Road
Admission
: Free

We are honoured to have the following party and civil society leaders as panel speakers:
1. Desmond Lim, Secretary-General, Singapore Democratic Alliance
2. Ng Teck Siong, Chairman, Reform Party
3. Sin Kek Tong, Chariman, Singapore People's Party
4. Sebastian Teo, President, National Solidarity Party
5. Gandhi Ambalam, Chairman, Singapore Democratic Party

Representing civil society are:
1. Chia Ti Lik, blogger and activist
2. Mohd Jufrie, activist and former election candidate
3. Ng E-jay, blogger and activist
4. Tan Kin Lian, blogger and financial activist
5. Seelan Palay, blogger and activist
</td></tr> <tr> <td> </td></tr></tbody></table>

if the opposition keeps finding faults with the ruling party instead of doing some soul searching among themselves, THE WHERE TO is very obvious : NO WHERE. they would still be stuck where they first started.

unless the opposition has certain prudent and reasonable alternatives to offer to peasants instead of singing the same oldies like a broken cassettes, there is nowhere they could really advance themselves.

to begin with, myabe they should start behaving more "unprejudice or biased". they should learn from steve chia - he acknowledges the good points of paps at the same time he points out the bad and substantiate it with facts. whether his facts are accurate or not could be discussed or verified further but at least there are some facts to begin with.

unlike chee's rantings which really look ludicrous and repetitive until the peasants have treated it as some lousy singing.

so how neutral, logical, sensible and fair are the speakers there going to be?

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
and oh ya...if it's organised by SDP, it's already 50% discounted:p

[Public Forum: Opposition - Where To?

Organised by SDP]

would there be anyone who dare to ask or censor chee for this:

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/yNhfIexncdc&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&hl=en&feature=player_embedded&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/yNhfIexncdc&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&hl=en&feature=player_embedded&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Last edited:

guavatree

Alfrescian
Loyal
old fart faggot version of , logical, sensible neutral and fair ... LOL

logical, sensible neutraland fair are the speakers there going to be?

fuckwit your version of logical, sensible neutral and fair:

sucking lanjiaos

stealing temple money

bashing your own father

cheating and conning frenz

calling your mother LAU-CHEE-BYE

LOL

guavatree

Alfrescian
Loyal
chee aka sdp only wants vengeance. there is nothing positive from their actions whatsoever.:mad:

you're not only a cyber-prostitute but a rabid barking PAP dog!

all because of your PERSONAL VENDETTA!!!

Perspective

Alfrescian
Loyal
I saw the announcement on the SDP website and the comments.

I am merely wondering what is the catch with Seelan Palay revealing that Braema Mathi of AWARE declined to speak. I don't think it is a very healthy practice for an organisation to name people who decline their invitation.

Case in point was naming the scholarship bond breakers. Nobody likes to be named like that.

The deeper issue is, how did Seelan Palay know who was on the invitee list when he claims not to be a member of SDP.