• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Public dialogue: CPF Monies & CPF Minimum Sum Scheme

EagleRanger

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If free, can attend and make your voice be heard......saw this event on Nicole Rebecca Seah's page.....

Is NSP the first party to hold a dialogue on this for this time round? The other parties got hold any event or not?

https://www.facebook.com/events/1493126197566828/

2014-06-01-2333-003.png

cPOgJa9.png

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I can't believe that the fear element is still here despite all these years.

The government is a major source of revenue for this business, I suspect.

The WP TC didn't have much of a choice in finding a maintenance company as no business dare to service an opposition ward. And the PAP turned around to accuse the WP TC of impropriety.

neddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

The WP TC didn't have much of a choice in finding a maintenance company as no business dare to service an opposition ward. And the PAP turned around to accuse the WP TC of impropriety.

This is what is holding Singapore back, but people fail to see that. A healthy opposition , not the me vs them. This is not a civil war.

kaipoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
You mean we contribute our CPF for them to get their shameless salary? no wonder LHL said the employer CPF contribution he asked for us, and therefore is not fair we want to take it away at 55 yo. Fuck you sir! in this care I don't need you to be kaypoh I want this portion to convert to my take home pay can or not? what do you think?