• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Pub waitress raped in Chinatown hotel: Men were interrupted by staff 5 times Full ar

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Guess which despicable, shameless, immoral race ?

Three young men - two brothers and their acquaintance - who conspired to rape a pub waitress who was drinking with them were on Friday sentenced to jail and caning for the July 2010 sexual assault.
Ho Boon Sheng, 25, who mooted the idea of having a foursome with the 18-year-old waitress and was the only one who eventually raped her, was jailed 13 and a half years and ordered to be caned 12 strokes.
Ho's wife, carrying their nine-day-old infant - born on New Year's Day - sobbed as he was led away by guards, reports an article on The Straits Times.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Pub waitress raped in Chinatown hotel: Men were interrupted by staff 5 times Ful

sounds like shitskins....

gingerlyn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Pub waitress raped in Chinatown hotel: Men were interrupted by staff 5 times Ful

nowadays many chinese and indian and malay mix around and that is the problem when they learn the bad habit from other races.

Many years ago when Chinese people were less educated, they did not mix with other races and we did not see such rape cases.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset

Three young men - two brothers and their acquaintance - who conspired to rape a pub waitress who was drinking with them were on Friday sentenced to jail and caning for the July 2010 sexual assault.
Ho Boon Sheng, 25, who mooted the idea of having a foursome with the 18-year-old waitress and was the only one who eventually raped her, was jailed 13 and a half years and ordered to be caned 12 strokes.
Ho's wife, carrying their nine-day-old infant - born on New Year's Day - sobbed as he was led away by guards, reports an article on The Straits Times.

Bros before Ho's

BuiKia

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Its usually the Chinese girls get rape, they are more desirable than other race.

xpo2015

Alfrescian
Loyal

not only kena sodomize by inmates..cannot see his child grow up for 13 years!!

Lizzert

Alfrescian
Loyal

The two brothers are the real losers..only help to hold girl down and maybe squeeze some neneh
never poke her but kena more than 10 years..anyway all 3 bastards deserve what they got
hopefully when they are released, it will be a bright new Singapore one that is no longer run by Pappies

gingerlyn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

not only kena sodomize by inmates..cannot see his child grow up for 13 years!!

discount for 1/3 remission + public holidays + good behaviour = max is 8 yrs.

home detention scheme;;; i think he will stay for 6yrs max

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

discount for 1/3 remission + public holidays + good behaviour = max is 8 yrs.

home detention scheme;;; i think he will stay for 6yrs max
it'll be a very nice homecoming, afterall he's earned his "stripes" :cool:

gingerlyn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

it'll be a very nice homecoming, afterall he's earned his "stripes" :cool:

he can earn his degree or phd during his detention.
can be a lawyer also if he has the determination.

no_faith

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

They not just conspired, they are inspired too.
They can never escape from getting caught.

The wife and kid poor thing. Seems like he getting sick of them nd wan to have some thrill outside.

gingerlyn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

They not just conspired, they are inspired too.
They can never escape from getting caught.

The wife and kid poor thing. Seems like he getting sick of them nd wan to have some thrill outside.

有钱就玩别人,没钱就被别人玩

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

nowadays many chinese and indian and malay mix around and that is the problem when they learn the bad habit from other races.

Many years ago when Chinese people were less educated, they did not mix with other races and we did not see such rape cases.

the shit skins taught them and so did the mudlays.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

May i ask you one thing why when i post on shit skins doing it you will say it's ok they are not immoral but when chinese do it they are immoral? Care to explain to me why?

Aren't you the bloody fucker that always excuses shit skins for all their fucked up raping behavior? So how can you call someone else immoral?

In fact if i followed your logic and argument i would say the waitress wanted to be fucked by all 3 but one of them probably held her down too roughly.

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

how come 5 years later then go jail leh ?.................got time to marry and have kids !

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal

May i ask you one thing why when i post on shit skins doing it you will say it's ok they are not immoral but when chinese do it they are immoral? Care to explain to me why?

Aren't you the bloody fucker that always excuses shit skins for all their fucked up raping behavior? So how can you call someone else immoral?

In fact if i followed your logic and argument i would say the waitress wanted to be fucked by all 3 but one of them probably held her down too roughly.

Indians forced to rape women otherwise the women will rape them. but chinese, no excuse to rape at all. plenty in Geylang.

ecsvzx

Alfrescian
Loyal

staff wanted a piece of the action.