• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Psychological Profiling

Ps172

Alfrescian
Loyal
check out www.apill4life.blogspot.com

Question: Would a person who does not have a violent streak write the following?

"I’ll eat shit if you want. Really. In front of your parents too. If you forgive me."

"..don’t destroy our family by sending me to jail. I deserve punishment, not our family. Strap me down and give me a thrashing that almost kills me. I will be husband and father to the kids. That’s the only condition. For example, you can smash all my teeth out, or cut one of my balls off. Please dear, if it’s revenge on me that you want, please take it out on me, not the family. I am very sorry for what I did, and will be grateful if you could inflict on me the pain and..."

"I beg you to come to the flat with your family and punish me in whatever way you want, but leave me intact to function after I heal. Cane me and then pour salt on me, drive nails into me, smash my teeth out one by one, cut one of my testicles off, break my legs, anything. Just don’t destroy the family because that is going to be a monumental mistake you make in a moment of vengeful anger. I an not putting on an act. You can call my bluff immediately. Please punish me now."

"You want vengeance? Come get it. I will thank you for it too. Just leave me intact enough to be a husband and father after I heal."

"Darling, there is no doubt I was wrong despite all the provocation. I am on my knees dear. Please take this dog back in your house and kick it. Please."

"You can call me your dog or pig or whatever you like. It will sound like music to me, to be at least accepted in your house. Please darling."

"I really am sorry, you know. I mean it when I tell you to cane me 10000 times. Strap me down and beat me till my flesh sticks to the cane. But please spare us."

"If we ever reconcile, I want you to beat me till my flesh falls off and I pass out from shock. That’s purely for my benefit. I’ll still be in your debt forever."

You can imagine the level of anxiety I had when I received these smses...

(A voice says, "If he could allow himself to be caned 10,000 times, why was he so frightened of 8 strokes of rottan?" Another answers, "He is a bag of contradictions, as usual.")