• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

PRs Must Be Allowed To Vote In The Next Election!

clinton666

Alfrescian
Loyal
Singaporeans acknowledged that PRs has contributed greatly to our economy. I would say PRs contribute to our economy more than Singaporeans as PRs are 100% employed while some poor, lazy and uneducated Singaporean peasants do not contribute at all. PRs are also buying expensive private properties and hence contribute greatly to our GDP growth. These foreign talents are also working at middle and top management of many companies here.

If poor, lazy and uneducated Singaporean peasants are allowed to vote, it would only be fair that our highly talented, educated and rich PRs be allowed to vote. That is the only way for Singapore to convince them to become Singaporeans and also not leave for other countries in this highly competitive world. With PRs, much more Singaporeans will be out of jobs.

PRs, being smart and highly educated would defintiely make a more informed choice than peasants. Therefore, PRs must be allowed to vote in the next election.

karmabear

Alfrescian
Loyal
Your mother must stop having sex with the family dog. After performing countless abortions for her, I am getting sick of all the malformed foetuses I had to get rid of.... Even the pet food companies stopped accepting them as they made animals sick. Therefore, your mother must stop having sex with the family dog.:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

clinton666

Alfrescian
Loyal
my mother likes to sex with my family dog. My father is one of my family pet dogs. Btw i am gay and i am also retarded hehehe.. And vincent is my very good friend :d:d:d

god damn it! I have a name for people like you: Retarded gay dog!

youtalkcock

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
katespade3.jpg

Lai ah!! Lelong lelong!! $5 !! All stocks must clear !!

Bigfuck

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Singapore must undergo a genetic pool renewal. Only then will our country be truly first world!

I thought you went on holiday. Remember my wayward son, repent while you still can. From what I heard they preparing for you in Hell, it is not very pleasant for even 1 second, let alone an eternity.

clinton666

Alfrescian
Loyal
I totally agree with you. By virtue of their importance and numbers, they should have a say in how the country is run.

If retarded old people living on welfare, who has no contribution to our GDP whatsoever can get to vote, it is not fair to deny highly talented foreigners who contribute a lot to our GDP the right to vote. We would want them to take up citizenship and replace the stinky peasants :mad:

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If retarded old people living on welfare, who has no contribution to our GDP whatsoever can get to vote, it is not fair to deny highly talented foreigners who contribute a lot to our GDP the right to vote. We would want them to take up citizenship and replace the stinky peasants :mad:

i reckon you're a foreigner.........what did you do that you had to flee to S'pore ???

you raped your mom and sis or what ???!!!

let me know, brudder...........

clinton666

Alfrescian
Loyal
..spastic post snipped...

You retarded gay dog :oIo:

You prostitute mother and sister are so happy that more foreigners are coming. It means they have more Bangla cocks to suck. You must remember they must suck at least 10 Bangla cocks a day each so that they help you give you your pocket money of $20. Next time you see any Bangla, you must say thanks to them for they are your mum and sis's regulars!

clinton444

Alfrescian
Loyal

cliton69 :oIo::oIo::oIo:

your old retarded whore mother's business at Keong Saik has gone down the hill due to her loose piece of meat. She has no contribution whatsoever to our GDP so WE should not deny foreign whores to replace your old stinky retard mummy :cool:

:oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo:

clinton666

Alfrescian
Loyal
my old retarded whore mother's business at Keong Saik has gone down the hill due to her loose piece of meat. She has no contribution whatsoever to our GDP so I will lower her price to $2 per fuck. Please support my mother :cool:

You spastic maggot :oIo:

If you want to advertise for your whore mother, you should go to the sammyboy sex forum and not this forum! How spastic can your get :mad::mad:

clinton666

Alfrescian
Loyal
Our government must really hasten the imports of FTs into Singapore and grant them PRs and Citizenships. Failure to do do might threaten the stability of our country. We cannot allow the traitors from the Opposition to gain 1/3 of the seats in Parliament!:mad::mad:

youtalkcock

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Execute Order 66 !

Here.. Order 66 :biggrin:

54677701.gif

Look how easy it has been for me. I just need to ride the coattail of Woody. And i get paid 15K a month from taxpayers while OJT. I hope that Woody won't remove me so that i can be a clown and subject of mockery in parliament to keep viewers entertained. Hehe..

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="225" height="149" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/MV0hiDwcMmM?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<object style="height: 390px; width: 440px"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/B_6x_5J78Rs?version=3"><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/B_6x_5J78Rs?version=3" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="440" height="390"></object>​

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tin_Pei_Ling

Re: Petition to remove Tin Pei Ling
http://www.petitionbuzz.com/petitions/removemptinpeiling

Here is what our MP: Ms Tin Pei Ling wore during voting day. Beside her is her husband Ng How Yue (Principle private secretary to PM Lee hsien loong) ... now

u know how she becomes an MP ?

225306_10150235049050210_655880209_8760823_1152344_n.jpg

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
Singaporeans acknowledged that PRs has contributed greatly to our economy. I would say PRs contribute to our economy more than Singaporeans as PRs are 100% employed while some poor, lazy and uneducated Singaporean peasants do not contribute at all. PRs are also buying expensive private properties and hence contribute greatly to our GDP growth. These foreign talents are also working at middle and top management of many companies here.

If poor, lazy and uneducated Singaporean peasants are allowed to vote, it would only be fair that our highly talented, educated and rich PRs be allowed to vote. That is the only way for Singapore to convince them to become Singaporeans and also not leave for other countries in this highly competitive world. With PRs, much more Singaporeans will be out of jobs.

PRs, being smart and highly educated would defintiely make a more informed choice than peasants. Therefore, PRs must be allowed to vote in the next election.

Why not make all world citizens vote? Thne that is true democracy.

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You retarded gay dog :oIo:

You prostitute mother and sister are so happy that more foreigners are coming. It means they have more Bangla cocks to suck. You must remember they must suck at least 10 Bangla cocks a day each so that they help you give you your pocket money of $20. Next time you see any Bangla, you must say thanks to them for they are your mum and sis's regulars!

brudder................i'm trying to help you , man...................

you got some serious issues here.....................whay the anger ???

did your wife ran away with a local guy ???

did you just found out your kid isn't yours ???

you gotta tell me, brudder.....................otherwise, how to help you ???