• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Proven! Learn the 7 simple Techniques to win Soccer Bets!

FallenPunter

Alfrescian
Loyal
mainheaderlogo.gif

Sport betting is a big business today especially for soccer. So much money is made by bookmakers every week that it is surprising how most punters continue to bet on soccer without fully understand the factors that influence the outcomes of the matches.

1. Learn how bookmakers derive their odds
2. Home Ground Advantage

Lesson 1: When to Pick a Home Team to Win?
Lesson 2: Reading Off Pitch Gossip News
Example: In German BundesLiga, One of Germany Influential Goalkeeper, Robert Enke committed suicide in early part of Nov 2009. This not only affect Hannover96 team morale and they also lost a key player and from then on, Hannover did not win a league match until 13 March 2010.

Lesson 3: Benefit from the last match of the week league game.
Lesson 4: No team can win ther handicap forever but when is the right time?
Lesson 5: What is Suspicious Odds?
Lesson 6: How to Identify the current high and low scoring league and gain from it?
Lesson 7: Clash of the Titan? Is it wise to take all the giants?

I had proved my soccer pick techniques work by posting constantly on my blog singaporegamblingaddict.blogspot.com just before the matches and my blog readers are the best witnesses. I had also created a Facebook account for anyone to feedback anything.

So what is the risk?
Get a copy now and experience it yourself!

Visit www.SoccerGuideBook.com

Spock

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am more interested in becoming a bookie. Any guide books on how to be a successful bookie? Maybe the successful ones are too busy raking it in to write such a guide book.

FallenPunter

Alfrescian
Loyal
You are right but consider the aspect that there are premium tips which make use of 80% of the techniques taught.

These customers usually are the type who do not like to read or do any research. They also expect higher frequently of tips. You won't expect them to wait for fortnight or a month in order to get a 95% hit rate tips. do you? Most probably they will end up betting other games.

The guidebook is more for disciplined punters who don't mind beinga boring winner.

:smile:

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
What I have noticed...the odds movement is not caused by punter who punt, it is manually adjusted by the bookmakers. sometime 2mins before closing, I see the weaker team i.e. high odds side suddenly jump from e.g. X7 to X8.5, 99.99% will lose the match liao. Sg pool seem to know the results even before KO. All leagues r play acting only, like WWE, thats what I have discovered and never like to watch anymore. The league table plays a very impt role in determining when the strong team will win or lose, is the time when I will roughly know when to strike for heavy returns.

FallenPunter

Alfrescian
Loyal
What I have noticed...the odds movement is not caused by punter who punt, it is manually adjusted by the bookmakers. sometime 2mins before closing, I see the weaker team i.e. high odds side suddenly jump from e.g. X7 to X8.5, 99.99% will lose the match liao. Sg pool seem to know the results even before KO. All leagues r play acting only, like WWE, thats what I have discovered and never like to watch anymore. The league table plays a very impt role in determining when the strong team will win or lose, is the time when I will roughly know when to strike for heavy returns.

Hi Chootchiew!

Very interesting finding. But do not think soccer are just play acting. If it is, they all are Oscar winners. They certainly acted too well if what you mentioned. In WWE, you can spot that they are acting easily. Like 1 punch, the opponent turn numb. Not to forget in basketball too and F1. Unless in some matches they are fixed.

The odds is mainly derive from the team rating in soccer as well as the form. It is also determined when the team are offensive or defensive type. In addition the bookmaker also have the means to check the teams of high profile league on their morale. Once they fixed the odds. it is fixed until the punter wagering movement. for last minute BIG changes in odds is not due to bookmakers manually adjust it and indeed it is the punters' last minute wagering.

They are many experts around who will monitor the game till the last minute before they place the bet.and indeed they may spot or hear something(news) that may affect the match and thus causes the payout rate to change drastically. it is not 99.99% as I have seen such heavy boat sink a few times. You are right that this is high chance of winning as it is a tell tale sign founded and determined by many experts all around the world.

This is something like horse racing. The odds movement only changes drastically 2min before the barrier gates open. Many times the favourite of the race may change. This is because many expert punters observe something on the horse of the jockey and these live examination and wagering pour in thus take place 2min before the horse start to run. The payout and odds changes are mainly to balance the team in term of payout. This is so as the bookmakers also have to pay the agent some percentage as commission. In Singapore, Many people think that Spool and Turf Club are bookmakers. They are just agents that earn commission. The real bookmakers are Singapore Tote Board which operated directed under MOF. The real bookmakers are the government. Do you thick the they can manipulated anything. It is just odds and balance with number. I n long run it is sure profit. As 1 cent increase is just 1 cent to you but it means millions for business operators.

Hope i enlighten you and everyone here in some way with local example.

Fallenpunter
SoccerGuideBook.com

Last edited:

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Did you noticed 1 thing , the players can pass the ball to their teammates accurately, but when comes to shooting target, all tends to become bobo shooter. I compared pro players with amateur school boys/girls play in YOG, and see that school boys hit target rate is higher than pro.

For the odds movement, I see that every afternoon Spool will adjust the odds for weaker team to be higher. Also for the weekdays wee hours match, I don't quite believe that there are so many punters that punt a match that can affect so much movements.

FallenPunter

Alfrescian
Loyal
Did you noticed 1 thing , the players can pass the ball to their teammates accurately, but when comes to shooting target, all tends to become bobo shooter. I compared pro players with amateur school boys/girls play in YOG, and see that school boys hit target rate is higher than pro.

For the odds movement, I see that every afternoon Spool will adjust the odds for weaker team to be higher. Also for the weekdays wee hours match, I don't quite believe that there are so many punters that punt a match that can affect so much movements.

Haha. I doubt you play soccer in real life. It is easier to pass than shoot as many striker or shooter goes for power. it is hard ti control the direction of the ball when you apply a lot of force. Also you more gan cheong when you shoot then pass.

Spool adjust eh odds? you better be careful. Haha. Told you that Spools is just an agent. they earn commissions from punter or public regardless you win or lose. in fact they want you to win so that you can bet and bet and they earn and earn. They don't care if everyone stake on 1 team. The odds change due to punter wagering.

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
haha, you are right that I don't play soccer in real life, that's why I have to use schoolboys as a reference. BTW i was talking about the very long and far passes to their teammates, is so accurate that in oppose to the goal post which is so big that I even imagine if I were to be there to shoot it it will not be out of target. :biggrin::biggrin:

For the agent, is not surprise thing for Tote board to hire sub agent to adjust the odds to lure punters for their benefit:smile: However I will still give you some benefit of doubts as what you have said make sense too.

FallenPunter

Alfrescian
Loyal
haha, you are right that I don't play soccer in real life, that's why I have to use schoolboys as a reference. BTW i was talking about the very long and far passes to their teammates, is so accurate that in oppose to the goal post which is so big that I even imagine if I were to be there to shoot it it will not be out of target. :biggrin::biggrin:

For the agent, is not surprise thing for Tote board to hire sub agent to adjust the odds to lure punters for their benefit:smile: However I will still give you some benefit of doubts as what you have said make sense too.

It is easier to pass even the distance is long because you got time to think and aim and decide which part of your foot your want to use to make a pass. But in front of goalpost, you have to unleash the ball ASAP as goalie or defend may close you down and block you angle or sight the longer you take. In front of goal, it is usually just shoot as hard as you can so that the ball move faster... it is just split second you can look at the ball before you shoot so you hardly have time to decide which part of your feet you want to use. you can try it yourself in a game by just standing and waiting in front of the goalpost. When people pass to you and defender closing up to you. they try to shoot. 99% you will miskick as you don't play soccer(thus cannot judge the time the ball goes to the path of your feet and you get gan cheong. Haha!

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
ok, how do ou explain this : They have 90mins to score goals, but didn't you noticed in many matches, goals are usually scored close to HT and FT. If I am a manager or player I would want to score as many goal a possible to secure win. It gives me a strong impression that this is purposely done to create the kind of Gan Cheong atmosphere similar to a WWE.

FallenPunter

Alfrescian
Loyal
You are wrong just that recently a lot of such case happen.The running ball plate at last 8-10min is usually over 0.5 goal and lose less. Bookmaker don't set this type of odds if goal always score near FT. maybe 10% and you notice these 10% recently that why you claim so.

Lol if you tried playing on a real field then you will understand much better. The size of a soccer field is 100m x 80m. If you expect you player to run up and down the pitch for full 90min. You will get sacked cos your players will be overly exhausted. Don't forget the players do not just work on match day, rest of the week they have to be fit to train and improve their skill.

You want to score but do you want your opponent to score. When you attack your defense is weak and vice-versa.if you are a small club in EPL playing against Chelsea in the league.do you think it make sense to attack to get 3 point or defend to get 1 point? which has better chance.

The tempo will usually go up approaching FT as it is now or never. but the one that leading by 1 goal usually waste time and the other team will want to equalised. Your last burst of energy will be release. do you notice the energy level when you first at work and half and hour before you go home.if you have stuff to clear.. high chance you clear faster than when you first start work.