• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Property prices too high? Then heed LKY's advice

hockbeng

Alfrescian
Loyal
I've noticed more and more disgruntled young sporeans writing to the press about property prices being too high and out of their reach.

This in turn is affecting the young gen who do not get married, getting married later or not having children.

Our HDB still insists that prices are affordable based on % income used for installments. (Of course lah! Stretch the loan peroid to 1000yrs everything also affordable; I think I can also afford to buy whole ngee ann city. Add the effect of super low interest rates.)

LKY rightly said a few years ago: If you vote in more opposition, your property prices will fall.

I think this is very true.
It however, needs to happen.

SamuelStalin

Alfrescian
Loyal
Just curious. If you feel it in your bones that you can actually live to 999 years old and as old as some of these advertised "luxurious" private properties (including flat-imitates) then what would you do?

FamilyMan

Alfrescian
Loyal
I'll be sad as it means I have been delayed in entering to God's land.

Just curious. If you feel it in your bones that you can actually live to 999 years old and as old as some of these advertised "luxurious" private properties (including flat-imitates) then what would you do?