• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Property market collapsing, lelong at auction up SEVEN times: Colliers

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
gloating is great for your karma.

hahaha

don't believe, i bet with you.

dare to bet?

hahaha
Forgive the fucktard.....he's a very bitter for missing out on the property run....
Prices shot up beyond what he can afford.....
Now he pray and curse and latch on to every little price dip hoping the market will crash.....so he can afford to buy at 10 years ago prices.....

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Thats very unlikely to happen unless multiple disasters happen simultaneously or follow one another closely.

Tell that to the gloating fucktard claiming to be laughing all the way to the bank.....
He claims I like to talk up the market.....I am neither a speculator nor property agent.....
Frankly I dun mind a crash or prices shooting up coz either way will cost the vile pappies valuable votes....
But the smart money is on the vile pappies doing all they can to prop up the tiny local market.....
Only fucktard losers will think otherwise

numero uno

Alfrescian
Loyal
Forgive the fucktard.....he's a very bitter for missing out on the property run....
Prices shot up beyond what he can afford.....
Now he pray and curse and latch on to every little price dip hoping the market will crash.....so he can afford to buy at 10 years ago prices.....

hahaha. I AM Gloating now. Go read today's shitty times. yours and hoffman beatuiful nightmare have come true...."MORTGAGEE sales shot up fivefold last year as over-committed borrowers...". see I told you since 2013-2014. when properties drop by art least 30-40% , you called it little price dip?? No wonder you must be boiling mad. No need for me to pray. I just laughed at both of you. next would be mortgage rates increase. that's karma for cursing others. only bitterful down trodden fucktard people like to call others bitter when they are in the shits themselves. like I said my properties are all fully paid up and I don't play the property market. only stupid people thinks of fliipping multiple units adfter listening to some idiotic property "gurus" when they cannot afford it like the UOB case. lawyers would be calling up these people soon. My sources in the banks are telling me you ain't see nothing yet. only fucktard and shitty agents like you always try to talk up the market. hahhahah. literally laughing when I read todays papers. and made my day. you might as well says the miws can also manipulate oil prices, economy and the newspapers completely. if they want prop prices to go up or stabilise why do they start printing all these negative news almost everyday nowadays??? only fucking brainless fools cannot connect the dots . must be black monday for hoffman and you.

Last edited:

blissquek

Alfrescian
Loyal
nothing to do with TDSR or absd kicking in. my info was from banks. I predicted 2 years ago that 2014 market would start to drop and 2015 big crash. see my prev posts.

The property scene is very much determine by supply and demand..

Look.. just this week a 4 room at Pinnacle sold for $918,000, a five room will be over a million as predicated by LKY.
Why because there is a demand for a pigeon hole in the prime area whereas a 5 room in Punggul, Sengkang fetch half the price around $500,000 because of over supply there.

Landed in Sentosa cove drop by 30 % over the last 2 years whereas on the mainland, strictly for Singaporeans it eases only 5.2%..Why because the demand for landed is still there despite the 9 round of cooling measures.

On condos. the lower price ones still attract buyers though there is an abundant supply because the upgraders dare to plunge in if he can get a new apartment for $800 to $900K . But the over-priced luxury units in district 9.10,11 suffered most because the demand from foreigners and locals are not there.

Yes, I agree the auction calendar will be busy this year, but more of the units on offer are for those whose demand are not there...eg..high end condos and poorly located condo units in the suburbs.

You can cheery pick for these...

hofmann

Alfrescian
Loyal
hahaha. I AM Gloating now. Go read today's shitty times. yours and hoffman beatuiful nightmare have come true...."MORTGAGEE sales shot up fivefold last year as over-committed borrowers...". see I told you since 2013-2014. when properties drop by art least 30-40% , you called it little price dip?? No wonder you must be boiling mad. No need for me to pray. I just laughed at both of you. next would be mortgage rates increase. that's karma for cursing others. only bitterful down trodden fucktard people like to call others bitter when they are in the shits themselves. like I said my properties are all fully paid up and I don't play the property market. only stupid people thinks of fliipping multiple units adfter listening to some idiotic property "gurus" when they cannot afford it like the UOB case. lawyers would be calling up these people soon. My sources in the banks are telling me you ain't see nothing yet. only fucktard and shitty agents like you always try to talk up the market. hahhahah. literally laughing when I read todays papers. and made my day. you might as well says the miws can also manipulate oil prices, economy and the newspapers completely. if they want prop prices to go up or stabilise why do they start printing all these negative news almost everyday nowadays??? only fucking brainless fools cannot connect the dots . must be black monday for hoffman and you.

i heard a chee bye call my name.

can i help you?