• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Property developers have begun reducing prices and offering discounts.

KennyMGM

Alfrescian
Loyal
A year or two ago, out of the blue I started receiving promotional material on properties from Far East. I was puzzled because I haven't visited any of their show flats. Suspect that they got my name from data mining.

If demand is high why would they have to do this :confused:

Over the past 9 months, I have recd nearly 10 such promotional
material from various developers.

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Over the past 9 months, I have recd nearly 10 such promotional
material from various developers.

Years ago when the market was really good the property sales people were given first choice. This was even before any work on a project started:eek:

You would hear stories of professional queuers, people who would queue up at the various projects & then sell their queue numbers.

The fact that they are now sending promotional people to uninterested parties is a sign of desperation:smile:

cheekenpie

Alfrescian
Loyal
NOW we will see people's underwear drop!!

Those yaya buy condo then immediately ask agent to flip for them are now sweating. They will tell you its ok they can hold, but when interest rate comes kicking in higher, underwear will drop!