• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Proof That Sinkie Women Prefer Caucasian &/Or Rich Men

Leckmichamarsch

Alfrescian
Loyal
they might love their Big COCK if they can stand the stench.

a sgian fen who was screwing his chef boss wife in Germany once told me that though her hubbyz dick is big it is soft........... hence she love small but super hard and eveready Chinese cocks

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Watch this video and you'll see the proof that Sinkie women prefer Ang Moh &/or rich men.

It's the nature of the female species. Nationality has nothing to do with it.

In order to maximise the odds of receiving good genes, women have to sort out the wheat from the chaff. It's not an easy thing to do so they have to use whatever cue is available.

Satyr

Alfrescian
Loyal
Usually, they hook up with the ang mohs when they're young and virile... in the 'party mode' so to speak. When they hit their 30s, they switch to 'I've had my fun and now I want to settle down' mode, constantly on the prowl for the 'decent, financially stable, family-oriented local man'.

You'll find a lot of them in churches, because a religion which preaches forgiveness of sins surely can whitewash her sordid past. :wink:

I believe you mean young and nubile.

prancku

Alfrescian
Loyal
Which CB does not? Angmoh tolerate aged CB as they are like age wine.................???

Just put two same aged women, one ang mo and one Asian side by side. Generally, at the same age if an ah moh man licks both their chee byes and compare, whose would have been seem 'fresher' and less 'frequently used'? Obviously the Asian chee. By the law of consumer utility, obviously when the Asian chee is superior to the ang mo chee the ang mo consumer will go for the fresher and less used one. Got it!!!!:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

sirus

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Just put two same aged women, one ang mo and one Asian side by side. Generally, at the same age if an ah moh man licks both their chee byes and compare, whose would have been seem 'fresher' and less 'frequently used'? Obviously the Asian chee. By the law of consumer utility, obviously when the Asian chee is superior to the ang mo chee the ang mo consumer will go for the fresher and less used one. Got it!!!!:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

The Pussy Poem; This is a hole that never heals, the more you rub it the better it feels.
But all the soap from here to hell, can never remove that fucking smell.

http://www.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?123259-Not-blue-pill-but-laughter-s-best-medicine&p=1969821#post1969821

xebay11

Alfrescian
Loyal
It's the nature of the female species. Nationality has nothing to do with it.

In order to maximise the odds of receiving good genes, women have to sort out the wheat from the chaff. It's not an easy thing to do so they have to use whatever cue is available.

Then the Ang Mo man should not be downgrading his genes by diluting it with Sinkie genes.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Ang Mo men fully aware Asian oyster will be loyal to Ang Mo lj. Ang Mo oysters will seek other ljs to enjoy.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
"I am not a SPG"

Can you spot the irony in this specimen? :biggrin:

h74MPHl.png

http://www.singaporelovelinks.com/en/profile/showprofile/ID/297090

I am divorced with 2 young beautiful children, one girl aged 7 years old and one boy aged 5 years old. I love them both very much. I was hurt by my ex-infidelity hence am looking for someone who is faithful to love. I will not respond to people without a face to their name. Afterall, I have already put my pic and is only fair that I can see yours too if you have nothing to hide :smile:

I am looking for a sincere, faithful, truthful and honest man to grow old with. Someone who values family more than his friends or work. Someone who shares the same religious faith. If you are an abusive man, please stay far away from me. I will not tolerate any physical or mental abuse. No money cheaters too.

bigboss

Alfrescian
Loyal
Usually, they hook up with the ang mohs when they're young and virile... in the 'party mode' so to speak. When they hit their 30s, they switch to 'I've had my fun and now I want to settle down' mode, constantly on the prowl for the 'decent, financially stable, family-oriented local man'.

You'll find a lot of them in churches, because a religion which preaches forgiveness of sins surely can whitewash her sordid past. :wink:

How many church going sinkie women would come out openly to say that they got infected with AIDS due to their flings in the past with foreigners, whether ang mohs or niggers?

We never know, they never tell but if you fling, the risk is high. Enjoy the fun but live to regret and hope Jesus can perform the miracle to cure them.

SgGoneWrong

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

bigboss

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ang Mo men fully aware Asian oyster will be loyal to Ang Mo lj. Ang Mo oysters will seek other ljs to enjoy.

Ang mohs are not really that simple minded and loyal when hitching up with local sinkie women. They need the sinkie women to get the PR to hold a job and live in sinkieland. Kick them out and they will be jobless in their homeland.

God Meng Seng

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: "I am not a SPG"

I would like to dedicated my love for caucasian gentleman. Please read my poem dedicated to ANG MO!

Ang mo tua kee fuck me please!
I drop my undies go down on my knees!
I suck your cock until you cum!
You shove your pole into my bum!

Ang mo tua kee always the best!
Fat and long and needs no rest!
I spread my kar chng put some grease!
So you can have your smooth release!

And mo ang mo have me now!
Come to Singapore, your cash cow!
We open our asses all for free!
Because Ang Mo is always tua kee!!!!!!

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: "I am not a SPG"

I would like to dedicated my love for caucasian gentleman. Please read my poem dedicated to ANG MO!

Ang mo tua kee fuck me please!
I drop my undies go down on my knees!
I suck your cock until you cum!
You shove your pole into my bum!

Ang mo tua kee always the best!
Fat and long and needs no rest!
I spread my kar chng put some grease!
So you can have your smooth release!

And mo ang mo have me now!
Come to Singapore, your cash cow!
We open our asses all for free!
Because Ang Mo is always tua kee!!!!!!

And you all live at Jalan Tua Kee, Ang Mo Kio. :biggrin:

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It's ok.

Dun fret over such things.........it's not important. Spend more time thinking of how to get back our CPF instead of wasting energy on some biased charbo's pinkerton syndrome. I've seen many oredi.