• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Proof that religious people are stupid especially Christian

PUNISHER

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
You put facts in front of them and they either do not understand them or will ignore them.
They claim homosexuality is a choice yet don’t realize that if at any moment in your life, you had to choose between homosexuality and heterosexuality, you are neither. Instead you are bisexual.
They claim homosexuality is unnatural even though it occurs in nature. Its in the fu*king word you imbeciles. 1,500 animal species practice homosexuality
They claim marriage is a religious institution and again, they’re oblivious to the fact that they’re simply flat out wrong. Marriage has been around far longer than today’s religions, including Christianity. But it doesn’t matter if you tell them that because they’ll just keep regurgitating the same erroneous crap.
“I agree 100% wit this dude. All gays need to b killed. Hitler style. That sh*t ain’t normal.

fu*k anyone in this thread that supports gay marriage, you fu*king clowns.”

That is an actual comment from a religious nutcase in a topic regarding Kirk Cameron’s recent comments on gay marriage.
Debating them is a waste of time because they are stupid. They are so stupid that I can’t even think of a word to describe how stupid they really are.
They do not realize that their beliefs are entirely subjective and are essentially no different, in any way, than the beliefs of Ancient Greeks, or of the Aztecs, or the Mayans. Your religions are just modern versions of older ones. In time they will be GONE just like Zeus, Thor, Poseidon, Odin. Your beliefs are no fu*king different.
The evidence is against them and they have none to support their claims, but they still try to argue as if their beliefs are factual.
Just because your beliefs can’t be disproved means absolutely nothing. I can’t prove there isn’t an invisible dancing fairy behind me right now. Does that mean that there is an invisible dancing fairy behind me? I don’t even HAVE to disprove your fairy tales. The mere fact that you have zero evidence makes them negligible to me. Just think, would you take seriously the argument of a boy who tells you that there is a giant fucking singing evil invisible blob on the moon, but gives you no proof, or even the slightest bit of evidence? What if he then told you to disprove it? Would you even bother? Think about it. THAT’s HOW I FEEL… ABOUT YOU!
The absence of a rational explanation isn’t evidence of an irrational explanation.
They believe that the Earth is 6000 years old and that every species came into existence at the same time.
Crazy Christians believe that people who suffer in our modern world (for example, the Jews during the Holocaust) are being punished for sins they committed in a previous life.
They nit pick what parts of the bible to believe. That’s why there are Gay Christians. They only believe what they want, and they ignore all the horrible, disgusting and absurd shit.
They believe that the Earth was made before the Sun. Seriously. It says so right in the very first page of The Old Testament.
They actually believe that every thing in the bible literally happened. They believe that Jesus walked on water, and came back to life after having been dead for 3 days, that God killed everyone in a world wide flood and that he sent his own son to Earth to be tortured killed for our sins. He sent his own son to be killed. Re-read that. God set his own son up and had him wacked. Am I crazy? Am I the only person who thinks that may be a little bit extreme?
And finally, they believe that they are the smartest sentient beings in the entire universe. Why is that? Because they actually believe that they know for a fact, that God, an unknowable being for which there is no evidence, exists, and that they can SPEAK with him. If some being who we’d call God actually existed, it would be unfathomable. I’d hate to reduce such a collosal being to a bitter, child-like, Hitlerish Tyrant who interferes with measly human affairs, who picks sides and condemns his own children, whom he loves so much, to an eternity of suffering.

PUNISHER

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Religious people are less intelligent than non-believers, according to a new review of 63 scientific studies stretching back over decades.

A team led by Miron Zuckerman of the University of Rochester found “a reliable negative relation between intelligence and religiosity” in 53 out of 63 studies

Even in extreme old age, intelligent people are less likely to believe, the researchers found - and the reasons why people with high IQs shun religion may not be as simple as previously thought.

[Backlash after Dawkins' Muslim jibe]

Previous studies have tended to assume that intelligent people simply “know better”, the researchers write - but the reasons may be more complex.

For instance, intelligent people are more likely to be married, and more likely to be successful in life - and this may mean they “need” religion less.

The studies used in Zuckerman's paper included a life-long analysis of the beliefs of a group of 1,500 gifted children - those with IQs over 135 - in a study which began in 1921 and continues today.

Even at 75 to 91 years of age, the children from Lewis Terman’s study scored lower for religiosity than the general population - contrary to the widely held belief that people turn to God as they age. The researchers noted that data was lacking about religious attitudes in old age and say, “Additional research is needed to resolve this issue.”

As early as 1958, Michael Argyle concluded, “Although intelligent children grasp religious concepts earlier, they are also the first to doubt the truth of religion, and intelligent students are much less likely to accept orthodox beliefs, and rather less likely to have pro-religious attitudes.”

[Did Archaeologists Find a Piece of Jesus' Cross?]

A 1916 study quoted in Zuckerman’s paper (Leuba) found that, “58% of randomly selected scientists in the United States expressed disbelief in, or doubt regarding the existence of God; this proportion rose to nearly 70% for the most eminent scientists.”

The paper, published in the academic journal Personality and Social Psychology Review, said “Most extant explanations (of a negative relation) share one central theme—the premise that religious beliefs are irrational, not anchored in science, not testable and, therefore, unappealing to intelligent people who “know better.”

The answer may, however, be more complex. Intelligent people may simply be able to provide themselves with the psychological benefits offered by religion - such as “self-regulation and self-enhancement”, because they are more likely to be successful, and have stable lives.

[Long backlog for godless wedding services in Ireland]

“Intelligent people typically spend more time in school—a form of self-regulation that may yield long-term benefits,” the researchers write. “More intelligent people get higher level jobs (and better employment (and higher salary) may lead to higher self-esteem, and encourage personal control beliefs.”

“Last, more intelligent people are more likely to get and stay married (greater attachment), though for intelligent people, that too comes later in life. We therefore suggest that as intelligent people move from young adulthood to adulthood and then to middle age, the benefits of intelligence may continue to accrue.”

The researchers suggest that further research on the “function” of religion may reveal more..

“People possessing the functions that religion provides are likely to adopt atheism, people lacking these very functions (e.g., the poor, the helpless) are likely to adopt theism,” the researchers wrote.
RELATED CONTENT
British banks still credit-shy towards small firms, study finds Reuters - Mon, Jul 29, 2013
"Like a blue Grim Reaper": Video - how death spreads slowly through the body Yahoo! News - Thu, Jul 25, 2013
Study finds cancers-family link Press Association - Thu, Jul 25, 2013
Dementia link to raised blood sugar Press Association - Wed, Aug 7, 2013
'Adoption Parties' Help Form New Families Sky News - Sun, Jul 28, 2013
Read More
NEWS FOR YOU

PUNISHER

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Talking to religious nuts is like talking to a 3 year old kid !! Those christain do not use logic to debate instead they will use bible nonsense to debate for example " according to the bible " . If they can believe in what imside their storybook is real , even the talking snake is real and call that a history book .. It's shows how stupid they are . No point talking to them . It's the same as you can't use logic to talk to IMH people with mental illness . so the best is just whack the daylight out of them with insult !!

drifteri

Alfrescian
Loyal
If men had never landed on moon, some group of delusional Christian nuts would argue that scientists have made big mistake in their observations or calculations. Some extreme fundamentalists would resort to condemn these innocent scientists as evil scientists. And of course to a place they themselves don't like to go...HELL

PUNISHER

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Whahahahaha !!!

image.jpg

Frodo

Alfrescian
Loyal
You put facts in front of them and they either do not understand them or will ignore them.
They claim homosexuality is a choice yet don’t realize that if at any moment in your life, you had to choose between homosexuality and heterosexuality, you are neither. Instead you are bisexual.
They claim homosexuality is unnatural even though it occurs in nature. Its in the fu*king word you imbeciles. 1,500 animal species practice homosexuality
They claim marriage is a religious institution and again, they’re oblivious to the fact that they’re simply flat out wrong. Marriage has been around far longer than today’s religions, including Christianity. But it doesn’t matter if you tell them that because they’ll just keep regurgitating the same erroneous crap.
“I agree 100% wit this dude. All gays need to b killed. Hitler style. That sh*t ain’t normal.

fu*k anyone in this thread that supports gay marriage, you fu*king clowns.”

That is an actual comment from a religious nutcase in a topic regarding Kirk Cameron’s recent comments on gay marriage.
Debating them is a waste of time because they are stupid. They are so stupid that I can’t even think of a word to describe how stupid they really are.
They do not realize that their beliefs are entirely subjective and are essentially no different, in any way, than the beliefs of Ancient Greeks, or of the Aztecs, or the Mayans. Your religions are just modern versions of older ones. In time they will be GONE just like Zeus, Thor, Poseidon, Odin. Your beliefs are no fu*king different.
The evidence is against them and they have none to support their claims, but they still try to argue as if their beliefs are factual.
Just because your beliefs can’t be disproved means absolutely nothing. I can’t prove there isn’t an invisible dancing fairy behind me right now. Does that mean that there is an invisible dancing fairy behind me? I don’t even HAVE to disprove your fairy tales. The mere fact that you have zero evidence makes them negligible to me. Just think, would you take seriously the argument of a boy who tells you that there is a giant fucking singing evil invisible blob on the moon, but gives you no proof, or even the slightest bit of evidence? What if he then told you to disprove it? Would you even bother? Think about it. THAT’s HOW I FEEL… ABOUT YOU!
The absence of a rational explanation isn’t evidence of an irrational explanation.
They believe that the Earth is 6000 years old and that every species came into existence at the same time.
Crazy Christians believe that people who suffer in our modern world (for example, the Jews during the Holocaust) are being punished for sins they committed in a previous life.
They nit pick what parts of the bible to believe. That’s why there are Gay Christians. They only believe what they want, and they ignore all the horrible, disgusting and absurd shit.
They believe that the Earth was made before the Sun. Seriously. It says so right in the very first page of The Old Testament.
They actually believe that every thing in the bible literally happened. They believe that Jesus walked on water, and came back to life after having been dead for 3 days, that God killed everyone in a world wide flood and that he sent his own son to Earth to be tortured killed for our sins. He sent his own son to be killed. Re-read that. God set his own son up and had him wacked. Am I crazy? Am I the only person who thinks that may be a little bit extreme?
And finally, they believe that they are the smartest sentient beings in the entire universe. Why is that? Because they actually believe that they know for a fact, that God, an unknowable being for which there is no evidence, exists, and that they can SPEAK with him. If some being who we’d call God actually existed, it would be unfathomable. I’d hate to reduce such a collosal being to a bitter, child-like, Hitlerish Tyrant who interferes with measly human affairs, who picks sides and condemns his own children, whom he loves so much, to an eternity of suffering.

99% of what you wrote can be so easily demolished that you would be so embarassed about what you wrote. But no matter how much I explain you won't understand. Anyway, still God loves you. When you are ready for a good debate I will take you on.

Frodo

Alfrescian
Loyal
If men had never landed on moon, some group of delusional Christian nuts would argue that scientists have made big mistake in their observations or calculations. Some extreme fundamentalists would resort to condemn these innocent scientists as evil scientists. And of course to a place they themselves don't like to go...HELL

You must be so desperate for need of attention and affection that you have to cook up hypothetical scenarios just to bash Christianity.

Frodo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Talking to religious nuts is like talking to a 3 year old kid !! Those christain do not use logic to debate instead they will use bible nonsense to debate for example " according to the bible " . If they can believe in what imside their storybook is real , even the talking snake is real and call that a history book .. It's shows how stupid they are . No point talking to them . It's the same as you can't use logic to talk to IMH people with mental illness . so the best is just whack the daylight out of them with insult !!

You champion logic and reason???? I am very surprised. Betcha never ever give a good hard look at your own beliefs.

drifteri

Alfrescian
Loyal
You must be so desperate for need of attention and affection that you have to cook up hypothetical scenarios just to bash Christianity.

Galileo a great astronomy scientist was prosecuted for contradiction the bible.

This proved that your have not read my posts. Watch this video i posted in other threads that proved there are still bible believers that believed the earth is flat because. LOL at your stupidity and ignorant and embarrassing yourself in making this kind of post without reading...

[video=youtube;Sw3CRwyDcdo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sw3CRwyDcdo[/video]

drifteri

Alfrescian
Loyal

If there were no moon landers, fundamentalist christians would continue to argue the earth is flat. Our great scientist galileo would never redeem himself from being labelled a evil scientist.

Frodo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Galileo a great astronomy scientist was prosecuted for contradiction the bible.

This proved that your have not read my posts. Watch this video i posted in other threads that proved there are still bible believers that believed the earth is flat because. LOL at your stupidity and ignorant and embarrassing yourself in making this kind of post without reading...]

You need to buck up your knowledge about what happened to Galileo.

And no, the Bible does not teach a flat earth. You mistakenly think it does, but it does not. But no matter how much I explain you won't understand.

drifteri

Alfrescian
Loyal

And no, the Bible does not teach a flat earth. You mistakenly think it does, but it does not. But no matter how much I explain you won't understand.

You are one that should buck up your knowledge about galileo discovery and the treatment by the church.
You don't need to explain, just produce the verse from genesis that says the earth is round. Waiting for your proof!

drifteri

Alfrescian
Loyal
Please also produced proofs from the bible that say the sun was created before the earth and the earth moves around the sun. Waiting for your reply:wink:

Frodo

Alfrescian
Loyal
You are one that should buck up your knowledge about galileo discovery and the treatment by the church.
You don't need to explain, just produce the verse from genesis that says the earth is round. Waiting for your proof!

Does Genesis teach a flat earth? Waiting for your answer.

Frodo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Please also produced proofs from the bible that say the sun was created before the earth and the earth moves around the sun. Waiting for your reply:wink:

What's wrong with your online Bible? Does not have Genesis chapter 1?

drifteri

Alfrescian
Loyal

Please show us the verses from Genesis that say the earth is not flat. The onus is for you to produce the evidences .

Frodo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Please show us the verses from Genesis that say the earth is not flat. The onus is for you to produce the evidences .

Genesis says nothing about the shape of the earth, didn't you know that? And you asked me to produce verse from Genesis to prove earth is round? Haven't you suffered enough embarassment already?

drifteri

Alfrescian
Loyal
Genesis says nothing about the shape of the earth, didn't you know that? And you asked me to produce verse from Genesis to prove earth is round? Haven't you suffered enough embarassment already?

firmament-2.jpg

The concept of the flat earth covered by a solid dome according to the creation story of Genesis....the stars above them were fixed in a solid dome and that the sky literally touched the earth at the horizon. So, the sky must be a solid physical part of the universe just as much as the earth itself. …..

The flat earth and firmament is the assumed cosmology in the rest of Scripture.

The firmament as a solid object is confirmed in Job: ‘Can you join him in spreading out the skies, hard as a mirror of cast bronze?’ (Job 37:18), and in Ezekial: ‘Spread out above the heads of the living creatures was what looked something like a firmament, sparkling like crystal, and awesome.’ (Ezekial 1:22). It was regarded as a beautiful feat of engineering (as in fact it is, in a way), and they told God they appreciated it: ‘The heavens are thy handiwork.’ (Psalms 102).

The Jewish people continued to believe the sky was solid until many hundreds of years later is evident in many things they wrote. For example, the book of Enoch – one of the many books rejected from the bible by some Jews and Christians, but quoted in the New Testament – talks about windows in the firmament which opened and closed for the sun and moon to rise through, and others which opened to allow some of the water above to fall as rain. (This may not be surprising considering the book of Ecclesiastes’ opinion that ‘The sun also ariseth, and the sun goeth down, and hasteth to his place where he arose.’ The sun, of course, doesn’t move anywhere, least of all through windows in a solid dome, but they could never have known that.) Other biblical books use the literal word ‘windows’ to describe rain, too. Genesis 7:11 says Noah’s Flood started that way: ‘The windows of heaven were opened.’

drifteri

Alfrescian
Loyal
You turn to produce proofs that the creation story is accurate. So please also produced proofs from the bible that say the sun was created before the earth and the earth moves around the sun. Waiting for your reply:wink: