• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Proof that Founding Elder Son has been lying to daft Sinkies

dr.wailing

Alfrescian
Loyal
For years daft Sinkies have been brainwashed by the Founding Elder Son that there's a need to import foreigners because locally born Sinkies are not reproducing at a rate set by Leegime.

If Pinky's assertion is true, why is there a scramble to build new schools to meet demand?

Read the article published by The Straits Times on June 19, 2015, page A2: http://postimg.org/image/cc5my480j/

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
For years daft Sinkies have been brainwashed by the Founding Elder Son that there's a need to import foreigners because locally born Sinkies are not reproducing at a rate set by Leegime.

If Pinky's assertion is true, why is there a scramble to build new schools to meet demand?

Read the article published by The Straits Times on June 19, 2015, page A2: http://postimg.org/image/cc5my480j/

The architect of that problem, had been cremated & yet, non dare, point fingers at him for causing the problem, & we have to face it now. :rolleyes:

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The architect of that problem, had been cremated & yet, non dare, point fingers at him for causing the problem, & we have to face it now. :rolleyes:

Can you blame them. Look at what happen to a small boy who dared to voice the truth.:eek:

Unfortunately the only way things will change is give the boot to those freeloaders. Will be interesting to see what happens in the next GE:confused: However it might already be too late for many older Sporeans e.g. Bedok reservoir, run into trains, kena Woodbridged, ....

Hans168

Alfrescian
Loyal

how to educate F Trash children.......... unless edge out local talents' offsprings which they dare not

Bartra

Alfrescian
Loyal

Not me. I brainwash people.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Can you blame them. Look at what happen to a small boy who dared to voice the truth.:eek:

Unfortunately the only way things will change is give the boot to those freeloaders. Will be interesting to see what happens in the next GE:confused: However it might already be too late for many older Sporeans e.g. Bedok reservoir, run into trains, kena Woodbridged, ....

With loads of yOUR money, they are spreading, "caviar" on toast for the civil servants, Marmite on toast bread for the seniors & other 'goodies' for the rest, plus fun packs , plus etc.....will the people be 'bought' again this coming election? If it is the same, the country will slide further & unfortunately it will take a great calamity to happen to wake them out of their stupor.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal

Maybe they envisaged a huge Influx of Malaysian students who abhor their despicable education system.

bigboss

Alfrescian
Loyal

LKY made the blunder big time when he forced sinaporans to stop at two. He found his policy drastically wrong and he chose the easy way out. Import more foreigners and today, sinaporans must tell pappies the country is for sinaporans, not for foreigners.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
LKY made the blunder big time when he forced sinaporans to stop at two. He found his policy drastically wrong and he chose the easy way out. Import more foreigners and today, sinaporans must tell pappies the country is for sinaporans, not for foreigners.

You think it was a blunder. I think he knew very well what he was doing and he did it deliberately.

Manufacture the excuse to bring in a horde of foreigners.

However, the population skyrocketed under Lee Hsien Loong's watch. He made the conscious choice to go ahead with the Population White Paper and related bullshit.

xpo2015

Alfrescian
Loyal

I dun think it was Pinky idea, he is not so bright to have come up with such a proposition!

Probably some por sha kar person in the Garmen. I suspect he was that BBQ man in PAP.

He came out to speak about FTs policies very often.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

The birth rate of vast majority of rich societies drop. Singapore is simply facing the same problem EU and Japan is facing. Or would you rather we be like some African banana republic or poverty-stricken ASEAN country, where the birthrate continues to skyrocket despite mass unemployment, war, poverty and natural disasters?

Tuayapeh

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
The birth rate of vast majority of rich societies drop. Singapore is simply facing the same problem EU and Japan is facing. Or would you rather we be like some African banana republic or poverty-stricken ASEAN country, where the birthrate continues to skyrocket despite mass unemployment, war, poverty and natural disasters?

You idiot , increasing birth rate does not mean importing FT into the country , Japan don't do that . There's many ways to increase birth rate by not importing trash :wink:

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

What truth? That small boy lied about being molested by his bailor. He should be thankful the bailor did not press charges.

bigboss

Alfrescian
Loyal
What truth? That small boy lied about being molested by his bailor. He should be thankful the bailor did not press charges.

Press what chages? The kid only made a claim which he later retracted. The kid did not file a police report and the matter dropped there and then.

The bailor could only sue the kid for damaging his reputation but to sue, the bailor must pay money to lawyer. If he had sued that kid, he should have gone into IMH. The kid is still an infant under the law and he cannot sue an infant.