• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Proof that Ah Neh infestation in Singapore is beyond point of return

KoalaJack

Alfrescian
Loyal
locals ah nehs who worshipped those india-mari ones will be in for a nasty shock. they will be totally looked down upon and treated like dirt. theyve been here too long to have forgotten the caste nonsense that their ancestors had to endure....

vincenttan

Alfrescian
Loyal
http://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/singapore/indian-community-working/780498.html
strategy.jpg

Singapore's Indian community is doing quite well in developing the spirit of doing things together, both for the community and Singapore. This is especially so for the Singapore Indian Development Association (SINDA) and all the other organisations who are involved in the community.

Speaking at the SINDA Community Forum 2013, Deputy Prime Minister Tharman Shanmugaratnam said the self-help agency is reaching out to more students, though there is more that needs to be done in that area.

SINDA is also reaching out to more families and making a determined effort to reach out to the fathers.

Some of SINDA's programmes are also breaking new ground. For instance, the single mothers programme is one of the most successful in the country.

Mr Tharman said all this is the result not just of funding and organisation, but also of the volunteers and ideas coming from the community itself.

He said: "If you think about our principal objective, it is that of helping those who start off with less or those who along the way face setbacks and start falling behind, and this happens in various points in life. This can happen early in life, it can easily happen when kids reach school.

"Things happen, people may just keep falling behind. That's one of the principal things we try to address -- to redress it, help them catch up, help them succeed. Why is community so important in that?

"For a better society, we need a spirit of empathy and fellowship amongst us as citizens in Singapore. People are motivated to pick themselves up and do well when they feel they are standing on their own feet, and also if they feel there is someone there who is able to be with them during their setbacks and their joys. That's what really motivates people to do well -- individually, as families, and sometimes as a whole community."

The SINDA Community Forum 2013 takes stock of the progress made in implementing the proposals put forth in the 2011 strategic review, which studied key issues such as the academic under-performance of Indian students as well as the socio-economic issues affecting Indian families in the country.

Among those who attended the event was SINDA President and Senior Minister of State for Law and Education Indranee Rajah and some 200 community leaders.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
yes definitely tribal:

http://www.wikihow.com/Survive-in-Federal-Prison

Show allegiance to your race. It is crucial to your survival in the prison system to immediately show your allegiance to your race -- though this doesn't mean you have to join a gang to do it. If you are some white suburbanite 19-year-old kid that pledged yourself as a crip, and you used to buy the dope you got busted selling from your crip homeboys in the projects, that doesn't mean you can link up with them in prison. If you're white and you walk in slapping high fives with the brothers before you shake hands with the white dudes, you're going to send a rift through the whole community.
This doesn't mean you have to get a swastika on your forehead or "Blood for Life" tattooed on your chest. It simply means whichever race you are associated with, you seek them out first and introduce yourself.
You get to know inmates of your race first. Especially the "important" figures within your race. You can be "friendly" with people of other races after that.
In prison, blacks, Mexicans, Chicanos, Asians, and whites all look after their own. This isn't the time to be colorblind.

i really have to point out but it seems that chinese ppl seem to have the largest number of ppl that hate their own kind for no good reason at all.

N

nowxz

locals ah nehs who worshipped those india-mari ones will be in for a nasty shock. they will be totally looked down upon and treated like dirt. theyve been here too long to have forgotten the caste nonsense that their ancestors had to endure....

many of those working-class to lower-income local-indians are very PRO-India-indian FTs/FWs/new immigrants and they want more India-indian new immigrants/foreign workers/FTs to come work and stay in spore and many of them are only extremely anti-PRCs new immigrants and extremely look down on all PRCs new immigrants.

I had even heard from some low-income middle-aged local-indians they say China is the poorest country in the whole of Asia and they say even Bangladesh and Sri Lanka are wealthier countries than China. (Actually how can Sri Lanka and Bangladesh be wealthier countries than China? So funny haha)

But like I mentioned earlier, usually only those lower-income local-indians have this prejudice bias thinking whereas those wealthy local-indians that stay in private property type are less likely to have such a prejudice bias thinking.

Last edited by a moderator:

griffin

Alfrescian
Loyal
You know the weirdest fucking thing?

Yet the minute the mrt wants chinese announcements for example everyone's offended and the majority race in here is chinese.

Frankly, if Singapore wants to consider itself a cosmopolitan country, it should use only English in all its public announcements. Usage of Chinese, Tamil and Malay should cease. Otherwise, how to educate the non-English speakers?

griffin

Alfrescian
Loyal
shit skins are fussy bastards.

According to my Indian neighbour, these ah neh bastards are bringing their despicable caste system wherever they migrate. Just like the Muslims who want to enforce their Islamic law in UK, Netherlands, France etc. Why these people want to enforce their way of living in a country where they fled to as economic refugees simply defies logic. An excerpt from http://drambedkarbooks.wordpress.com/2011/08/18/caste-abroad/ This excerpt highlights how Indian castes practices have spring up in UK. Singapore has made the mistake of importing ah nehs en masse, thereby allowing the caste system to flourish here.

"fanatic Hindus are strengthening their base in USA, UK universities through the Hindu students studying there. The mentality of these Hindus is if we can’t become like USA then what? We can make USA like India. I think one the same lines they have started working for! Around one in 25 people in the world experiences some form of caste discrimination. About 300 million people suffer caste discrimination throughout the world. More than half of these are in India.

Castes which earlier used to exist in India, Nepal, Pakistan, Sri Lanka, Bangladesh etc countries, now these incidents show that caste has been exported from India to the many other developed countries. This rising trend should be the area of concern of all the governments & all those who are concerned about the basic human rights and good community relationships. Despite India’s objection, first time in 2001 Caste Discrimination was brought in front of whole world (by the people working for Dalit Rights) at the World Conference Against Racism (WCAR) held at Durban. But still we see no change in the system, people those were suffering, still are suffering under the blot of caste system. When the darkness of casteism shed, no-body knows!

These incidents are not new, reports (July, 2006) of “Dalit Solidarity Network UK (DSN)” clearly showed Caste Discrimination prevailing in UK. When asked by DSN “Do you believe that Indian people in the UK follow the caste system? 84.67% people said YES. 80% agreed that caste divide people. Even in UK, USA, Canada and many other countries there are separate Gurudawaras (Temples of Sikhs) i.e. Ramgarhia, Jat (upper caste in Punjab), and Ravidasi (followers of Guru Ravidas) people can be seen visiting different Gurudawaras same as it happens in Punjab (India). Where Sikhism is heading? Sikh Gurus have treated everyone with equality and worked to abolish caste system but today’s Sikh leaders have lost that track."

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Frankly, if Singapore wants to consider itself a cosmopolitan country, it should use only English in all its public announcements. Usage of Chinese, Tamil and Malay should cease. Otherwise, how to educate the non-English speakers?

Nope singapore has 4 main races so they have to be put into consideration with chinese as the main one cos the majority in here is chinese. Likewise i could use your argument to ask why the fuck should they have a shit skin commerical on macdonalds? Then look at the different reactions of ppl.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
According to my Indian neighbour, these ah neh bastards are bringing their despicable caste system wherever they migrate. Just like the Muslims who want to enforce their Islamic law in UK, Netherlands, France etc. Why these people want to enforce their way of living in a country where they fled to as economic refugees simply defies logic. An excerpt from http://drambedkarbooks.wordpress.com/2011/08/18/caste-abroad/ This excerpt highlights how Indian castes practices have spring up in UK. Singapore has made the mistake of importing ah nehs en masse, thereby allowing the caste system to flourish here.

In short shit skins are fucked up but somehow singaporeans seem blind to it. :rolleyes:

griffin

Alfrescian
Loyal
... why the fuck should they have a shit skin commerical on macdonalds?

You should question MacDonalds for an answer. If it offends you ask them to stop it. They may oblige you like they stopped the distribution of a piglet figurine sometime back (during Chinese New Year, I think) because they feared it could offend Muslims. It could be a business decision to tap a particular market segment like hotels wooing the Chinese with mooncakes and Christians with turkey dishes during Christmas season.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You should question MacDonalds for an answer. If it offends you ask them to stop it. They may oblige you like they stopped the distribution of a piglet figurine sometime back (during Chinese New Year, I think) because they feared it could offend Muslims. It could be a business decision to tap a particular market segment like hotels wooing the Chinese with mooncakes and Christians with turkey dishes during Christmas season.

To tell you the truth i don't ever recall a maconald's commerical that is chinese or celebrating chinese culture other than the figurines.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
its just economics.... too many chasing too little.

i don't get you. You ever noticed that when a non chinese say a malay makes a racist remark on chinese you never seen any other malays offended by it and i am sure it applies to indians too but somehow many chinese will become super garang when they see a racist remark on a non chinese and automatically assume the offender is a chinese.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
got lah, cny prosperity burger.......................................

did they do a special dance segment or something like that?

Anyway like what laksaboy has stated the infestation of alien skins is quite a big problem.

jw5

Loyal
did they do a special dance segment or something like that?

Anyway like what laksaboy has stated the infestation of alien skins is quite a big problem.

no dance lah, just a commercial near cny time advertising the prosperity burger and meal..............................

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
no dance lah, just a commercial near cny time advertising the prosperity burger and meal..............................

ok it was CNY is this the time of some indian festival? Wtf are they promoting this indian crap. Shoving this indian shit thing down all the non indians.

bryanlim1972

Alfrescian
Loyal
i don't get you. You ever noticed that when a non chinese say a malay makes a racist remark on chinese you never seen any other malays offended by it and i am sure it applies to indians too but somehow many chinese will become super garang when they see a racist remark on a non chinese and automatically assume the offender is a chinese.

chinese may hate their fellow chinese coz they see each other as competition for limited resources. europe may seem all peachy now, but those white folk were killing each other during the middle ages.

wah lau, i think you carry too much baggage lah bro. u wanna see racism, then you will see it everywhere. but i understand your quest to raise awareness about how racism cuts both ways.

anyway the chinese are the majority, so by simple probability the offender should be a chinese. and since the chinese are the majority, a minority can say all the shit they want about the majority but they will still remain the minority.

its too late in the night to be delving into deep racial psychology... just do what you think you need to do to become colourblind. good luck.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
chinese may hate their fellow chinese coz they see each other as competition for limited resources. europe may seem all peachy now, but those white folk were killing each other during the middle ages.

wah lau, i think you carry too much baggage lah bro. u wanna see racism, then you will see it everywhere. but i understand your quest to raise awareness about how racism cuts both ways.

anyway the chinese are the majority, so by simple probability the offender should be a chinese. and since the chinese are the majority, a minority can say all the shit they want about the majority but they will still remain the minority.

its too late in the night to be delving into deep racial psychology... just do what you think you need to do to become colourblind. good luck.

Your reasoning here doesn't cut it cos why don't malays or indians do that to each other? Also if another chinese is competition why wouldn't a malay/indian or a non chinese not be competition? White folk killing each other means ang mohs from another country not same country.

It really isn't carrying baggage but this issue needs to be addressed to see the reason why chinese behave like this. Is it genetic? Cultural? Why is the chinese doggy syndrome AKA asian uncle tom syndrome seemingly the strongest in chinese.

you are completely wrong!

It's not competition for limited resources, that's only a lame excuse. Becos in the 1989 Tiananman massacre even though there is totally NO PRCs at all in spore competing for resources, already there were some sporean-chinese PRC-haters that wrote to newpapers forums expressing their callous disapproval for our local newspapers to report this China politIcal event on front page newspapers, they say they only have disgust for all things chinese including mandarin language and they don't care at all even if several thousands of China-chinese commoners get masscared etc.

The real deeper reason why some local-chinese detest PRCs is becos there are some sporean-chinese from the 1980s till now that strongly detests speaking in Mandarin, detests the Mandarin as a compulsory need to pass subject language in schools in order to get to tertiary, detests so-called thinking that an ethnic chinese must be able to speak in Mandarin.

This particular group of sporean-chinese feels strongly that for a sporean-chinese to speak in Mandarin is extremely degrading and they feel it is a status symbol if an ethnic chinese lie to say he cannot to speak in Mandarin and can only speak in English and his mother tougue dialect.

The thing is the rising global importance of Mandarin in this past 2 decades or speaking in Mandarin is extremely closely coupled together with China and PRCs............It's impossible to decouple this 2. Hence due to this groupd of sporean-chinese that had very strong detest for Mandarin, hence they also naturally detests the PRCs and China becos mandarin is the official language of China.

Another ironical thing is this group of sporean-chinese that feels extremely strongly that it is very degrading and very wrong for an ethnic to speak in mandarin, they are ironically usually the average-income people and they are not the multi-millionaires type. I had come across many working-class english-educated sporean-chinese currently in their 40s to late 50s type that strongly despise speaking in Mandarin and feels it is a very high-class status symbol to say they can only speak English and dialect and cannot speak mandarin at all.

Once can go do a survey, any sporean-chinese that feels it is a high-class status symbol for an ethnic chinese to say he cannot speak Mandarin and can only speak in English and dialect or he resent that Mandarin is a compulsory need to pass subject in our school curriculam, this person will surely detest PRC and China. This 2 factors confirmed go together.

Thanks for bringing this up showing that there is a deeper reason behind it and not like how bryanlim just tries to brush it off like other races are also guilty of it. No i doubt it.

Also why the hatred of their own ppl. You don't see it in malays or indians for example.

Let us take the example of indians. You don't see local indians hating on foreign indians despite the fact that they are displacing locals regardless of race from sectors of sg society. In fact these local shit skins would rather blame local chinese singaporeans rather than uniting with them to kick out foreigners. You see many many local chinese saying they hate on prcs and will aid local singaporeans of other races BUT you never ever hear that from a malay or an indian about uniting with local singaporeans to kick out foreign shit skins/pinoys or foreign m&ds cos they still blame local chinese for all their failures and of course PRCS in short all chinese.

Now back to the issue of the chinese hating their own MT you don't see that with ppl of other races. Even kelings that don't know how to speak their MT that speak malay or just english don't display such big hatred of their own race and culture. Hope someone can contribute some reasons.

Mind you some chinese rather be chinese dogs and see chinese get discriminated.