• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Prometheus ! Greatest disappointment this year

shOUTloud

Alfrescian
Loyal
The show is definitely messy with all the plot holes and crap characters. But I find it more enjoyable than The Avengers.

I fell asleep watching the Avengers while for Prometheus, I was pleasantly surprised to note that 1 hour passed very quickly - sure sign of enjoyment.

Last edited:

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
yeah so many plotholes from director like ripley, i cant believe it is even possible.

good to hear that it is better than avenger, i avoid watching it, try to see it on blu ray later.

But i like snow white and the huntsman, much enjoyable than prometheus. "HOW DARE YOU TRIED TO KILL YOUR QUEEN" oh she is so sexy when evil and bad. Love her.

but prometheus seem be the most talk about movie this year. the internet is full of reviews.

The show is definitely messy with all the plot holes and crap characters. But I find it more enjoyable than The Avengers.

I fell asleep watching the Avengers while for Prometheus, I was pleasantly surprised to note that 1 hour passed very quickly - sure sign of enjoyment.

Last edited:

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
did you watch oscars? there was a joke about the movie

Seth MacFarlane ' After the break, the cast of Prometheus explains...what the hell was going on there! '

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The Playlist has learned that Ridley Scott has begun the follow up for his sci-fi thriller, “Prometheus,” with a sequel. The 2012 movie, which opened to mixed reviews, served as a pseudo-prequel to the Scott’s cult classic, “Alien.”

Actress Noomi Rapace revealed that “They’re working on the script.” Rapace offered few details, however, saying, “I met Ridley in London a couple of weeks ago. I would love to work with him again and I know that he would like to do another one. It’s just like we need to find the right story. I hope we will.”

She hinted that the next movie in the series might continue to plan on “religious aspects” present in “Prometheus”: “And it’s interesting because people, most people I’ve talked to who see the movie, see things that are quite different. Some people who see the movie many times and discover new things. There are all these religious aspects and there are very interesting conversations,” Rapace explained. “And for me, if we do a second one, there are a lot of things to explore in there and to continue.”

But there’s one hiccup: “Prometheus” screenwriter Damen Lindelof will not be returning for the project. When asked to reveal the name of the screenwiter, Rapace said, ”You would have to ask someone at the studio about who the writer is.”