• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Projection of results of key battles of ‪#‎GE2015‬:

Cosmos10

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Temasek Review
6 mins ago
Our projection of results of key battles of ‪#‎GE2015‬:

Aljunied GRC : WP win with increase majority
Ang Mo Kio GRC : RP to get 35-40% of votes
East Coast GRC : Too close to call, WP leaning
Marine Parade GRC : Too close to call, PAP leaning
Holland-Bukit Timah GRC : Too close to call
Masiling-Yew Tee GRC : SDP gets 40%-45% of votes
Hougang SMC : WP win with increase majority
Fengshan SMC : WP win
Punggol East SMC : WP win with increase majority
Sengkang West SMC : Too close to call, PAP leaning
Potong Pasir SMC : Too close to call, SPP leaning
Mountbatten SMC : Too close to call, SPP leaning

Sperminator

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sincerely, I wished that this time round, there is at least 30 percent seats awarded to Opposition.

I pray and hope that tonight is the night that History will change for Singaporeans... All of us wanted to live a good life... but what we have are only the aristocrats and elitism people having the good life, and most of us living in the pigeon holes are feeling the stresses... We do not want more cheap labor going into Singapore, we do not want more FTs, we do not want to be poor! WE WANT TO THRIVE AND PROSPER!

This is the technology age, and Singapore is truly equipped with the tech and know how to R&D, Manufacturer, Sales and Marketing, for these innovations... but... all that I feel is, only the croonies have the benefits of finance, and help...

When I visited NTU many years ago... I realized that our universities consists of more than 80pct are from overseas, in other words FTs, and these FTs are researching, and guess what will happen when they have tech breakthrough?

I doubt they will stay in Singapore, they will either return to their mother land, or go to USA, and start their own business, as Finance is relatively easier, and more tolerant of bankrupts... In Singapore, if you are bankrupt, you go to jail!

Our Singapore... my Singapore... your Singapore... it will become's FT's Singapore... Please have at least 30 pct seats to Parliament!

MovieStar

Alfrescian
Loyal
so PaP lose all?

then, what will happen to monday market?

will there be a market crash? then recession?

Sperminator

Alfrescian
Loyal
so PaP lose all?

then, what will happen to monday market?

will there be a market crash? then recession?

It's solely based on my point of view.

I doubt PAP will lose all, as the GRC Gerrymendering have been devised by their own think tanks, and statistics gathering over the decades.

So, it'll be historical if the Opposition have more than 30 percent seats in Parliament.

Just now, I was watching Channel News Asia, and I can't help but noticed that the commentator keep on referring Pinky as PM, I thought the Parliament was dissolved on 1st September?

Most of our media is already controlled.

In my own opinion, the world now is facing one of the most severe economic crisis, even worse than that of 2008... like it or not, its going to be very serious, and like it or not, it's going to cause some form of recession globally.

Good news is that, Singapore is rich enough to ride through this financial crisis...

Sperminator

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sample cunt more likely.

I've read the WP 2015 Manifesto... it basically sums up what needs to be done in Singapore, in which the PAP government is not doing.

It's a very well thought out Manifesto, and PAP government are just taking the easy way out by importing more and more people to increase GDP.

I really hope WP have as much seats as possible tonight, as they are the best Opposition Party now.

Good Luck to Worker Party! Hope you get 28 seats tonight!

Sperminator

Alfrescian
Loyal
Damn Cheebye Channel News Asia,

Only show PAP, but never show the opposition side of the story... and right now, the PAP supporters are celebrating as if PAP already won...

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
Damn Cheebye Channel News Asia, Only show PAP, but never show the opposition side of the story... and right now, the PAP supporters are celebrating as if PAP already won...

Nobody wanna see the sad sorry faces of oppo losers. Finally they can be a loser not just in their personal lives. They can also be a loser in votes!