• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Project Awareness - Elson Soh

klkang

Alfrescian
Loyal
anyone has any contact with this group - allegedly charity base helping the poor with food plus many other project. they seems to be some kind of trouble, I am just wondering nowadays so many charity group under the spot light, want to help also dunno they are real or not!!!

enterprise2

Alfrescian
Loyal
anyone has any contact with this group - allegedly charity base helping the poor with food plus many other project. they seems to be some kind of trouble, I am just wondering nowadays so many charity group under the spot light, want to help also dunno they are real or not!!!
Why help?? Gahment alr says nobody needs any help. They just need to contact the nearest Com Chest hotline or something!!

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset

Why can't you just google for the info like normal intelligent people do? :rolleyes:

klkang

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why can't you just google for the info like normal intelligent people do? :rolleyes:

That is because I am not asking for their email / phone / address type of contact. You don't need to be intelligent to do that also.

I am asking if anyone in the forum has had any dealing with this group.

maxxi

Alfrescian
Loyal
I know a girl who was casual friends with this person, she ended the friendship when he asked her for a $200 loan.

klkang

Alfrescian
Loyal
Well if you look at their face book they actually did some good stuff, and not just organising only but actually go to the ground spending time and effort.

I know also for a fact they help a low income family with some home furnishing recently. Anyway, lets see how their story play out.

I am keen to know if anyone from the forum has any dealing with them before and what's your experience. In fact I almost join them for some community activities.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Well if you look at their face book they actually did some good stuff, and not just organising only but actually go to the ground spending time and effort.

I know also for a fact they help a low income family with some home furnishing recently. Anyway, lets see how their story play out.

I am keen to know if anyone from the forum has any dealing with them before and what's your experience. In fact I almost join them for some community activities.

You should have joined the actual ones that lead to greater glory, than all these, trying their luck charity work, this charity work is the best, furthermore, you really help the POOR!

Do not hesitate, join now! http://www.pa.gov.sg/ the rest are just.....

ray_of_hope

Alfrescian
Loyal
I know a girl who was casual friends with this person, she ended the friendship when he asked her for a $200 loan.

Asking for a mere $200 loan while doing charity work to help others? That is enough to raise a few red flags. :confused:

Seems that he is in greater need of help!