• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Profanity - the gold standard of the rabid dogs....

spotter542

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This thread still ongoing ?
Cannot use profanities arh ? This is not a sex forum ( though it's kinda related to the sister forum )
Why sister forum huh ? Not brother meh ? Sister can tarma :p
Sam never make noise why so many kao peh kao bu leh ?

Maximilian Veers

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Cannot use profanities arh ? This is not a sex forum ( though it's kinda related to the sister forum )

You must see who is the clown bumping it up over and over again. Actually there is no need to check it out. So predictable... theblackhole aka kopiuncle and his clones. :biggrin:

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hi there spotter! Late congrats from me....

I think since the fucktard kopiuncle died liao...........suggest we in memory of this loser rename his thread to "Requiem for the attention whore"

erection2015

Alfrescian (InfP) + C
its ok bro...i got nothing to offer except vanilla gonzilla and they got nothing to gain except exactly that and nothing more. Bring on the chios leh.

hi there

1. wa, so colorful & multi-flavoured.
2. many cecilias & wannabes would want a taste of your gonzilla hoh!
3. beware, bro.

theblackhole

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
You must see who is the clown bumping it up over and over again. Actually there is no need to check it out. So predictable... theblackhole aka kopiuncle and his clones. :biggrin:

you lost to a simple old man with simple logic . now you turn your attention to another forumer. you are an utter failure and an utter disgrace. you are the TS - stick to your orginal plans a , b and c....send in the clones and send in the clowns also no use. admit defeat. confess you are wrong.issue a public apology to Kopiuncle. the forumers here will say u are an honest man and a man of integrity and not like the rabid dogs here.

you got balls ? do it!! or you can go and donate and buy all the points you need to infect people....it's your choice. you are a demon now. but you can change and become a saint.

so stop infecting others with your stupidity and lies! period!!!

Maximilian Veers

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
so stop infecting others with your stupidity and lies! period!!!

Sigh... whether u post using different clones or change style in your postings, i can still spot u and your clones. That is why your clones can "feel it in their bones" after i submitted your clones list to my cronies to zap your clones. No wonder u are anxious for me to list them. Wait long long.. Hahahaha

Last edited:

Maximilian Veers

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
okay you have confessed. period.

That is not a confession u moron. I am the forum asshole, remember that. :biggrin:

YPAP/PAP only want to ruin this forum so they will NEVER donate. I just made some money in the stock market today and so i donated again. And i like to decorate my clones so i am going to be the highest donor. :biggrin:

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
That is not a confession u moron. I am the forum asshole, remember that. :biggrin:

YPAP/PAP only want to ruin this forum so they will NEVER donate. I just made some money in the stock market today and so i donated again. And i like to decorate my clones so i am going to be the highest donor. :biggrin:
You throw money at a problem!
I like you style! :biggrin:

theblackhole

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

I am not bothered whether you are a asshole or a vulval hole.All I know is you have no balls! You are a coward and you dont have the guts and the integrity to admit that you are wrong. An utter disgraceful asshole! Yes!