• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Pro-CCP Sinkie Tik Toker Chew kena hantamed at US Senate Hearing

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
PAP tehnocrats are too ball-less to go after the CCP spies already operating on this island.

Confucius Institute should have been shut down years ago.

Those MFA or former MFA boys most likely have been compromised by the CCP long ago, Iswaran is a saint compared to them.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
US currently behaving like the troops in the movie predator. Shooting in all directions against China threat.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
US currently behaving like the troops in the movie predator. Shooting in all directions against China threat.

China (PRC) is a threat. Has always been a threat since 1949. It's only now the angmohs are starting to wake up.

The ultimate goal is to decouple China from the rest of the world economically. That's why I say brace yourselves for an influx of Tiong refugees coming to Sinkieland in the near future. 30-day visa-free travel, lol. You are not going to get a lot of high-spending tourists or high net worth 'job creators', for sure. :cool:

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
China (PRC) is a threat. Has always been a threat since 1949. It's only now the angmohs are starting to wake up.

The ultimate goal is to decouple China from the rest of the world economically. That's why I say brace yourselves for an influx of Tiong refugees coming to Sinkieland in the near future. 30-day visa-free travel, lol. You are not going to get a lot of high-spending tourists or high net worth 'job creators', for sure. :cool:
We can turn one island into a movie studio.

k1976

Alfrescian
Loyal
Jan 31, 2024

Tik Tok could be banned in the US soon.:biggrin:

"I'M SINGAPOREAN"​

US Senator Tom Cotton on Wednesday repeatedly asked Chew about his ties with China.

"As you often say, that you live in Singapore. Of what nation are you a citizen?" he asked Chew who responded with "Singapore".

Cotton then asked if the TikTok CEO ever applied for Chinese citizenship.

"Senator, I served my nation in Singapore. No, I did not," he said.

https://www.channelnewsasia.com/bus...hou-zi-grilled-us-senator-china-links-4090546

k1976

Alfrescian
Loyal

"BLOOD ON THEIR HANDS"​

US senators on Wednesday said Congress must quickly pass legislation, as one lawmaker accused the companies of having "blood on their hands" for failing to protect children from escalating threats of sexual predation on their platforms.

Dracula

Alfrescian
Loyal
FQJXXS3aIAIowGR.png:large