• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Princess Cove R&F

BigMouse

Alfrescian
Loyal
KTM shuttle service to Singapore cancelled!! Why they cancel before they start? Should not have announce in the first place. So Stupid!

BigMouse

Alfrescian
Loyal
Geylang is very easy to rent. Especially to AngMo. But RF area is not like Geylang so please do not be confuse.

Organic

Alfrescian
Loyal
Geylang is very easy to rent. Especially to AngMo. But RF area is not like Geylang so please do not be confuse.

My sincere apology if you've get me wrong. I have no intention to make comparison between RF and Geylang, just curious on the rental market as I know the resale market at Geylang is not that ideal years back. 我心肠不毒de. Hope everyone vested in Iskandar huat ah! :smile:

cslong

Alfrescian
Loyal

Bro BigMouse.... u must becareful, once you say something positive about Princess Cove, you will be branded as me later by some jokers here:biggrin:!!

cslong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Apart from STYs, the kids like PC environment a lot too. The children really enjoy the sea view....
family outings.jpg

okkidoggi

Alfrescian
Loyal
My sincere apology if you've get me wrong. I have no intention to make comparison between RF and Geylang, just curious on the rental market as I know the resale market at Geylang is not that ideal years back. 我心肠不毒de. Hope everyone vested in Iskandar huat ah! :smile:

Is Tanjong Puteri Malay name for Princess Cove?

I think R&F really power lo, look at those hot chicks! It is almost like Australia's Gold Coast, Geylang no fight la.

Btw please don't brand me as cslong :biggrin:

IMG_9582.PNG

Last edited:

Organic

Alfrescian
Loyal
Is Tanjong Puteri Malay name for Princess Cove?

I think R&F really power lo, look at those hot chicks! It is almost like Australia's Gold Coast, Geylang no fight la.

Btw please don't brand me as cslong :biggrin:

View attachment 18319

You are so cute and adorable, how would I do that :wink:

I have no idea on Tanjong Puteri ley, you asked the blur guy :biggrin:

Wish you've made a good investment, cheers :smile:

Last edited:

Zelphon

Alfrescian
Loyal
Just gotten the duplicate copy of my "Sale and Purchase Agreement" and my "Deed of Mutual Covenants" today...

:biggrin:

AsusGuy

Moderator - JB Section
Loyal
I have been there at R&F before and i must also say it is good. My wife also like it.

cslong

Alfrescian
Loyal
There is nothing to hype about on Princess Cove. The pros of this project easily outnumber the cons. In my opinion, is still the best high rise in JB.

BigMouse

Alfrescian
Loyal
I like RF enough to buy. So I am also guilty of being CSlong as well! To each his own opinion. Do not care too much about what other thinks. Just sharing.

Btw CSlong, what is the construction status now?

cslong

Alfrescian
Loyal
I like RF enough to buy. So I am also guilty of being CSlong as well! To each his own opinion. Do not care too much about what other thinks. Just sharing.

Btw CSlong, what is the construction status now?

Progressing well BigMouse...... laying foundation.
rf2.jpg