• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Princess Cove R&F

snowbird

Alfrescian
Loyal
For those who believes in Fengshui, they might not like to hear this.
According to a Fengshui master, the location plan of PC is not too good.
Take a good look at the aerial view of the area.
The elevated road from the Causeway towards the CIQ is like a crescent shape and the blocks of new apartments are just adjacent to it.
Unfortunately, this crescent also resembles a sabre with the sharp curved edge facing the apartments. In Fengshui, the term is known as "拦腰斩” or "slashing at the waist" and is a major baleful element, 大煞!
For those who don't believe, then nothing bothers them and for those who do, I'm sure they will look for solutions to counter the bad elements.

potter

Alfrescian
Loyal
that is why i maintain that one must, above all, first and foremost, look carefully at the locations' neighbourhood and crowd at various times of the day and night before buying a residential property for own use. this is the most essential part of the research esp if one is new to the area. one should have a very clear mental picture of how one's family life will be like staying at that location, what kind of neighbours will you have, what type of people you'll be bumping into when you go out of your house.

different rules apply for rental properties, though.

too bad, i can't afford highend SEC houses.. :p

cslong

Alfrescian
Loyal
For those who believes in Fengshui, they might not like to hear this.
According to a Fengshui master, the location plan of PC is not too good.
Take a good look at the aerial view of the area.
The elevated road from the Causeway towards the CIQ is like a crescent shape and the blocks of new apartments are just adjacent to it.
Unfortunately, this crescent also resembles a sabre with the sharp curved edge facing the apartments. In Fengshui, the term is known as "拦腰斩” or "slashing at the waist" and is a major baleful element, 大煞!
For those who don't believe, then nothing bothers them and for those who do, I'm sure they will look for solutions to counter the bad elements.

Lol....who is the Feng Shui master?

cslong

Alfrescian
Loyal
too bad, i can't afford highend SEC houses.. :p

I think you are lucky not to own a house at SEC. Nobody would want to stay at a accident-prone area. Just too many accidents occurred at that area. SEC is not even considered as high end because is just seen as overpriced terrace houses. Those who bought for investment will suffer because buyers can easily opt for cluster houses with the price paid for terrace house at SEC.

AHGS14

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think you are lucky not to own a house at SEC. Nobody would want to stay at a accident-prone area. Just too many accidents occurred at that area. SEC is not even considered as high end because is just seen as overpriced terrace houses. Those who bought for investment will suffer because buyers can easily opt for cluster houses with the price paid for terrace house at SEC.

Obviously, you are totally ignorant about branding, judging by your last unqualified statement, "buyers can easily opt for cluster houses with the price paid for terrace house at SEC". Would you make the same statement if I were to substitute SEC with East Ledang or Horizon Hill? My intent is not to compare SEC to East Ledang nor Horizon Hill, but merely to help you see the need to change the polarised lenses you are wearing today.

cslong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Obviously, you are totally ignorant about branding, judging by your last unqualified statement, "buyers can easily opt for cluster houses with the price paid for terrace house at SEC". Would you make the same statement if I were to substitute SEC with East Ledang or Horizon Hill? My intent is not to compare SEC to East Ledang nor Horizon Hill, but merely to help you see the need to change the polarised lenses you are wearing today.

As all of us know, SP Setia branding suffered after Tan Sri left the organization. This also affected SEC. Infact, SEC project have many issues as i mentioned in SEC thread earlier. Many owners of SEC trying their best to get rid of their units even before obtaining VP from developer. Some even throwing the units below RM800K. You can refer to propertyguru if you don't believe me.

Last edited:

potter

Alfrescian
Loyal
As all of us know, SP Setia branding suffered after Tan Sri left the organization. This also affected SEC. Infact, SEC project have many issues as i mentioned in SEC thread earlier. Many owners of SEC trying their best to get rid of their units even before obtaining VP from developer. Some even throwing the units below RM800K. You can refer to propertyguru if you don't believe me.

em..if i can make $ without putting a single cent, why can't i sell..:confused::rolleyes:

cslong

Alfrescian
Loyal
em..if i can make $ without putting a single cent, why can't i sell..:confused::rolleyes:

Sure can sell. That is exactly the mentality of a property speculator. The question is why sell now, before VP? Good property will inflate further after VP. It only show that there are not many genuine buyers at SEC for own stay.

potter

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sure can sell. That is exactly the mentality of a property speculator. The question is why sell now, before VP? Good property will inflate further after VP. It only show that there are not many genuine buyers at SEC for own stay.

so can we conclude that it's not accident-proned/fengshui issue. :o

cslong

Alfrescian
Loyal
so can we conclude that it's not accident-proned/fengshui issue. :o

Accident-proned / fengshui issues are just facts. You cannot deny it. Whether or not are reasons behind the selling of the units, is up to individuals.

AHGS14

Alfrescian
Loyal

Obviously, you practise selective reading with your polarised lenses. Read again your unqualified sentence that I quoted. I suggest you don't simply shoot from the hips and write statements that you can't defend.

xixxix

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dear admin,

Is there something you can do about this please? This forum has degenerated into a petty fighting scene which does nothing to help make this a useful forum. In fact, by allowing agents of vested companies flood your forum as is demonstrated here will slowly kill your forum. They are not paying you the rightful fees for advertisement and even worse they are slowing destroying your credibility and market value.

I hope you consider some ways to manage such situations.

AHGS14

Alfrescian
Loyal
What else you know apart from resorting to personal attack? Be a man and argue you point logically.....and base on facts.

It's that all you can do to try to wiggle your way out of a trap you set for yourself? You have not answered my question, a simple "yes" or "no" will do. But I doubt you ever will because if it is a "no", you contradict yourself as you have not qualified your sentence; if the answer is "yes", you will set another record on your credibility which I suspect is already in negative territory.

AHGS14

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am not into a fighting scene here. Anything to share for this thread?

I didn't know you come in to fight, I certainly do not. Sharing of truth is good; however postulating lies/half-truths need to be stopped in its tracks otherwise, less discerning forummers suffer, a point I have made many moons ago.

potter

Alfrescian
Loyal
Accident-proned / fengshui issues are just facts. You cannot deny it. Whether or not are reasons behind the selling of the units, is up to individuals.

if no accident after installing traffic-lights or any precautious measures at the location? then what say you? :o

Vohkster

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

All of us know SEC was planned before Tan Sri went to start up EW. So stop ur BS about how his departure affected the project. In this world no one is indispensable. Already told u many times not to slag other developer. Everyone here knows now CNY is over n u are no longer worried about ur karma. Do continue with ur slagging cos that is what you do best. Cheers to you making more enemies in this forum in 2015.