• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Prince William and Kate fucked, got baby yet he said world is overpopulated

Annunaki

Alfrescian
Loyal
it is ok to over populate the world with AMDKs because they are the supreme race!

IMG_8180.JPG

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Royals fuck like rabbits to ensure an unbroken blue bloodline! Hypocrites to the core to talk about overpopulation when they also have a propensity to indulge in extra-marital affairs.
Kings are suppose to be alpha males.from the maids upwards, no female is safe in the palace. "Me too" supersceded by " its mine".

KuanTi01

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Kings are suppose to be alpha males.from the maids upwards, no female is safe in the palace. "Me too" supersceded by " its mine".

No question these kings are alpha males but solely because of their birthright or heredity. They lust after wealth glory and sex in no particular order!