• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Price of Fruits in Sinkieland

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
For these $2 wet market topics kindly PM our resident pasar ah soh ykhuser.

Aside to TS .... You might love NTUC (spelt CUNT) as much as your white masters....but frankly if you need to compare prices of fruits before buying....you are one pathetic sinkie living below poverty line.

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal

Aside to TS .... You might love NTUC (spelt CUNT) as much as your white masters....but frankly if you need to compare prices of fruits before buying....you are one pathetic sinkie living below poverty line.

whahahahahaha.........
Another fan of yk that 10 20cents ah mah....

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
you do get soursop in NtUC once ina long while.
i dun think it is profit reason etc...soursop is just seasonal and you really cant get it all year round.

I have never seen it being sold at the NTUC branch that I usually go to. I notice that depending on where an NTUC store is located it carries different line of prducts. For example some branches don't have organic produce. You can only find them in the more upper scale branches. At some of these branches you will also find organic eggs, celery, carrots, ...& Japanese produce.

NTUC is also not the cheapest. Recently they increased the organic eggs from $9.95 to $10.50. While at a non-NTUC healthstore the same eggs are still selling for the same old price of $9.95

CloneHunter

Alfrescian
Loyal

wow...strong words indeed..:biggrin:

CloneHunter

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have never seen it being sold at the NTUC branch that I usually go to. I notice that depending on where an NTUC store is located it carries different line of prducts. For example some branches don't have organic produce. You can only find them in the more upper scale branches. At some of these branches you will also find organic eggs, celery, carrots, ...& Japanese produce.

NTUC is also not the cheapest. Recently they increased the organic eggs from $9.95 to $10.50. While at a non-NTUC healthstore the same eggs are still selling for the same old price of $9.95

cheapest stuff are usually in mustafa... but i guess it all depends on what...sometimes mustafa can be more expensive...

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
cheapest stuff are usually in mustafa... but i guess it all depends on what...sometimes mustafa can be more expensive...

The supermarket at Mustaffa has a very interesting product range. Some of the products are unique & you can't find them elsewhere in Spore. Used to get my cashew nuts from there.