• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Pretty Shanghai girl looking for marriage

ps07857

Alfrescian
Loyal
pretty-shanghai-girl-seeking-marriage.jpg

She is Shanghainese.
Born 1982, height 165cm, weight 48kg, good appearance, lively, open, and bright disposition, not a LB girl*.
Earns 4000 RMB/month pre-tax, works in HR, only child.
Has had one boyfriend but because he liked to play around, they broke up last year…
Because her parents are pestering her, she wants to find a boyfriend, especially the kind that can get married next year.

Requirements are the following:

He should be older than her, born between 1977-1982.
Has house or no house is fine, she is willing to work together with him to buy house and car after marriage.
He must be good to her and will not play around. She has been hurt before, so this is an important point.
As long as he is not too ugly, he should be fine.
He is taller than 170cm.
He does not like to go out to nightclubs/bars. Guys who are healthy and like to exercise will be given consideration.
He earns more than her.
He should enjoy watching American television shows. She like Heroes, Lost, and Desperate Housewives…
He will be respectful to the parents…

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

She is Shanghainese.
Born 1982, height 165cm, weight 48kg, good appearance, lively, open, and bright disposition, not a LB girl*.
Has had one boyfriend but because he liked to play around, they broke up last year…
Because her parents are pestering her, she wants to find a boyfriend, especially the kind that can get married next year.

Has house or no house is fine, she is willing to work together with him to buy house and car after marriage.
He must be good to her and will not play around. She has been hurt before, so this is an important point.
He is taller than 170cm.
He does not like to go out to nightclubs/bars. Guys who are healthy and like to exercise will be given consideration.
He earns more than her.
He should enjoy watching American television shows. She like Heroes, Lost, and Desperate Housewives…

Not bad looking. Much better than those sinkie losers.

SIFU

Alfrescian
Loyal
Not bad looking. Much better than those sinkie losers.

CB kia tonychat,

i understand that you got rejected by that ah pui spore girl.. but that was donkey years ago.. isn't it time to let go and move on:biggrin:

furthermore u are now so happily married to your thai prostitute ladyboy wife.. dun be so bitter about your past lah..:biggrin:

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
i was wondering if this girl knows about sinkieness, will she choose a sinkie guy?

ektay

Alfrescian
Loyal
i was wondering if this girl knows about sinkieness, will she choose a sinkie guy?

dun worry....she won't choose u at all. cos u need to sell your cheap tag heuer watch to survive......muhahaha~~~

u better stick to thai lady boy.

jw5

Loyal
If she doesn't mind marrying a woman, I know several singaporean women who are looking to get married. :smile:

iamtalkinglah

Alfrescian
Loyal

She is Shanghainese.

He is taller than 170cm.
He earns more than her.

Even though she is a foreigner, I rather choose her than this woman who is shallow and materialistic and failed to state what good nature characters she look for in a man.

criteria_for_boyfriend-thumbnail.jpg

STOMPer Netizen was shocked when he came across this blog of a Singaporean girl who is looking out for a man who earns at least $8,333, has Korean blood in his lineage, and owns Korean property, to be her boyfriend.

In an email to STOMP today (Jan 20), the STOMPer says:

“While surfing the net I came across this young female Singapore girl who is out looking for her ‘ideal’ boyfriend.

“She has some very stringent conditions and the potential boyfriend must be able to fulfill her unique ‘criteria’ and unconditional demands. I am wondering whether such an ideal Singaporean/Korean male can be found in Utopia or on this side of eternity.

“The boyfriend must be able to earn at least $8,333 per month and must be a Singapore/Korean or at least have Korean blood in his lineage.

“He must like Korean food like Korean anchovy, kimbap (sushi rolls), chicken stew, braised beef.

“The boyfriend must own Korean property and be a teetotaler. He must be a non-smoker or at least a semi-saint.

“She wants young men probably below the age of 35. She is not interested in a boyfriend who is honest, truthful, faithful and has integrity.

“I wish her all the best in her search for the ideal boyfriend.

“Small wonder why more Singapore males are heading for China and Vietnam to look for a simple bride who is satisfied with a 3-room HDB flat.”

k3jpg1263963929527-data.jpg

k2jpg1263963927825-data.jpg

Siong2

Alfrescian
Loyal
Even though she is a foreigner, I rather choose her than this woman who is shallow and materialistic and failed to state what good nature characters she look for in a man.

lol, I was thinking about this gal too when going thru this thread...