• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Prettipls video

KuanTi01

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Jack Neo's testimony at CHC. Take note of the number of dislikes. :biggrin:

The pastor claimed that God pointed Jack Neo to City Harvest Church. I had a good laugh! Imagine if jack wasn't caught or exposed for his sexual tryst, God would be pointing in vain. Methinks it was Pastor Tan himself who psychoed Jack to join his church and not God.

liketogossip

Alfrescian
Loyal
https://gofile.io/?c=irKCde

44Mb in size.

Before the triggered retards start flagging it because it hurts their feelings, please get acquainted with this truth:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Streisand_effect

The Streisand effect is a phenomenon whereby an attempt to hide, remove, or censor a piece of information has the unintended consequence of publicizing the information more widely, usually facilitated by the Internet. It is an example of psychological reactance, wherein once people are aware that some information is being kept from them, their motivation to access and spread it is increased.

Please don't make it worse for yourselves. :rolleyes:

Why bother to even upload such sub-standard video? the content of the video doesn't hurt my feelings but the quality of the video does :biggrin:

Bacccarat

Alfrescian
Loyal
I would like to know why ethnic Burmese like myself are not represented in any Mediacorp production at present and never have been in the past.

It is so unfair.

they is besterest in Holywood than our shitty MC.

Screenshot_2019-07-31-15-16-53-1.png

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
I am shocked this ugly ah neh whale is a "social media influencer":eek:. What's the world coming to?:cry:

What we know about social media influencer Preetipls

SINGAPORE — ICYMI, 25-year-old influencer Preeti Nair, known as her alias Preetipls, recently made headlines when a music video she filmed with her brother Subhas, was taken down from social media. The rap video in which they both had parts, mocked a controversial advertisement, which in turn captured Law and Home Affairs Minister K Shanmugam’s attention.

“This rap video insults Chinese Singaporeans, uses four-letter words on Chinese Singaporeans, vulgar gestures, pointing of middle finger – to make minorities angry with Chinese Singaporeans,” he said during a media doorstop.

The 25-year-old influencer first got her taste of fame in 2016, when she released a parody video aiming at another influencer Saffron Sharpe’s “fashion police” videos. Since then, with her humour and sarcasm, Preetipls continued to drive discussions around social change and commentaries surrounding Singapore’s issues.

Who is Preeti Nair and her social persona Preetipls? Yahoo Lifestyle Singapore delves in to find out who she is, and what the influencer has been busying herself with.

https://sg.yahoo.com/style/what-we-...fluencer-preetipls-preeti-nair-082434662.html