• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Presidential announcement

SR Nathan

Alfrescian
Loyal
Actually, hor, my master, Ali, the Baba, neber say I cannot attend.

Only......

http://temasekreview.com/2009/09/27/president-nathan-sent-his-well-wishes-to-reform-party/

During the Reform Party dinner anniversary 25 September 2009, diners were surprised when a photo of Singapore President Mr S R Nathan suddenly appeared on the screen in front of them.

It turned out that Mr Nathan was invited for the dinner. As he was unable to attend, he sent his well wishes to the Reform Party:

reformdinner585.jpg

The dinner was attended by over 300 guests including representatives from various opposition parties.

It ended with a toast on stage by Mr Kenneth Jeyaretnam from the Reform Party, Mr Low Thia Kiang from the Workers’ Party, Mr Chiam See Tong from the Singapore Democratic Alliance, Mr Ken Sunn from the National Solidarity Party and Dr Chee Soon Juan from the Singapore Democratic Party:

reformdinner14.jpg

Comments
11 Comments on "President Nathan sent his well-wishes to Reform Party"

Partisan Prez on Sun, 27th Sep 2009 3:36 pm

Unable to attend because…?

Where got ghost? on Sun, 27th Sep 2009 4:00 pm

…someone is yanking the chains…

Tan on Sun, 27th Sep 2009 5:02 pm

Because of Party Whip cos he’s a pro-pappy, hehehehehehe………………..

Jim on Sun, 27th Sep 2009 5:25 pm

Probably Nathan emailed to Lee Kuan Yew about this, and Lee replied: “What do you think?”

Then Nathan said, “Ok, I think I know what you think.” :smile:

XIIIblackcat on Sun, 27th Sep 2009 6:45 pm

Is LKY and co. invited as well?

most expensive stooge on Sun, 27th Sep 2009 7:21 pm

LKY to Nathan: If you attend, you might as well give up your multi million dollar salary and pension to them !

Nathan to LKY : No Boss, I no attend lah ! In fact Boss, these chaps never even offer me some reward to grace their function.

LKY to Nathan: Now you are using your brains, nothing should be for free !

Benawan Solo on Sun, 27th Sep 2009 7:37 pm

LKY to Prataman: You know what happened to Devan?…..

Anonymous on Sun, 27th Sep 2009 7:39 pm

He elected President, need to show he not pro any party.

Political Saleman on Sun, 27th Sep 2009 7:50 pm

Dear Benawan Solo.
Nair stand for No Alcohol I Resign.
LKY stand for Liqour Kill You.
So during this dinner have Beer no Liqour so
I don’t attend. Prataman

Odie on Sun, 27th Sep 2009 9:07 pm

Confirms that he is not the President of Singapore, but the President of PAP. The answer from him is a no-brainer.

Partisan Prez on Mon, 28th Sep 2009 12:29 am

@Anonymous: “He elected President, need to show he not pro any party.”

Is this a PAP event?

http://www.pap.org.sg/articleview.php?id=3808&cid=36