• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Preferential Treatment, Only For Scroobal

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
Each of us has one vote. Scroobal the cuntfaced subservient family butler has 2 votes. Samy Leong has 10 million votes. We are still allowed to vote. :biggrin:
Well said....spot on. I HAVE ADDED TO YOUR POINTS...:d

kukubird58

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hahaha...can see that there is a retarded monkey (not orang utan) licking scroobye balls.... Prize for guessing the correct nick is a piece of dog bone....woof woof

JHolmesJr

Alfrescian
Loyal
I can see why scrooby grinds your gears boys....singos are big on egalitarian values....we are all the same.....biggest load of bollocks ever. Those who are intellectually superior will always run circles around the proles.

jw5

Loyal
Actually it's because your children are manipulative shit and will be a pain to the world for a long time, unlike you who will probably die or be paralysed in the next 20 years.

I can see why scrooby grinds your gears boys....singos are big on egalitarian values....we are all the same.....biggest load of bollocks ever. Those who are intellectually superior will always run circles around the proles.

KNNBXCB

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Scroobal KPKB about bullies. Look at the amount of threads he started. Who is the real bully here? So it is ok that he bullied others, but when others zap his clones, he cry father cry mother :biggrin:

jw5

Loyal
Or cry son cry daughter. :eek:

Scroobal KPKB about bullies. Look at the amount of threads he started. Who is the real bully here? So it is ok that he bullied others, but when others zap his clones, he cry father cry mother :biggrin:

Alamakinky

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Those who have asshole in distress syndrome are like that la.

JHolmesJr

Alfrescian
Loyal
Little gay fucks like jw5 exemplify the singo non-starting position on matters of intellect....to this august collection of stupid fucks i must also add wendy cunty chan, steffy chun, debonerman and any motherfucking dickhead who feels the need to say lol twice in a sentence. Get fucked you morons.

jw5

Loyal
The main reason why I go after you is because you are a motherfucking humbug, Mark Andrew Yeo Kah Ch$ng.

Internet monikers: Scroobal and JHolmesJr, among many others.

Little gay fucks like jw5 exemplify the singo non-starting position on matters of intellect....to this august collection of stupid fucks i must also add wendy cunty chan, steffy chun, debonerman and any motherfucking dickhead who feels the need to say lol twice in a sentence. Get fucked you morons.

jw5

Loyal
Seriously, it's better for the world and the people who have to deal with them, if your manipulative shit children die.

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Little gay fucks like jw5 exemplify the singo non-starting position on matters of intellect....to this august collection of stupid fucks i must also add wendy cuntyhy chan, steffy chun, debonerman and any motherfucking dickhead who feels the need to say lol twice in a sentence. Get fucked you morons.
Lol....Lol....