• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Predictions....no pau jiak

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
hahaha.....some pple would like to see the back of kukubird for good.....
i am going to give them hope....
predictions are predictions...no pau jiak.....
nvm if i am wrong i quit SBF for good...

1. there will be a papee anchor ministar in Aljuneid GRC in the next GE...
2. lky will not stand in the next GE...
3. Ng EH will not be the PM....

more to cum....

good predictions.

make it simple for you...how abt predicting the % of pap votes at the next GE?

Last edited:

jw5

Loyal
The bestest prediction ever (made by Mark Andrew Yeo Kah Ch$ng aka Scroobal):

"Khaw will not run."

LOL .................... LOL

kukubird58

Alfrescian
Loyal
good predictions.

make it simple for you...how abt predicting the % of pap votes at the next GE?
hahaha...make it simple...this is the understatement of the decade...
if can predict this with any sense of confidence, i will make a fortune in the betting market....
but just for "mouth talk lampar song"....56-58%.

Last edited:

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Even in 1st world democracies, good quality ministers are hard to find. They are always accorded safe seats. That's common sense. Goh Keng Swee is one hopeless politician and very stingy to grassroots. So Kreta Ayer was left untouched while all the areas around it it was being developed and the residents were told why. Residents complaints and queries at MPS was routed via PMO. Guess who took over Kreta Ayer and why - Richard Hu, another hopeless and colourless politician. Yet he got over 80% of the votes.

The only way a Minister is going into Hougang or Aljunied is in a body bag or he is going to leave the cabinet. If it was winnable, why not the PM step in. He has a better chance then some of his cabinet colleagues.

Don't worry TS will renege as he did on the Independence Day promise to quit. As trustworthy as Gopalan Nair.

Last edited:

kukubird58

Alfrescian
Loyal
Don't worry TS will renege as he did on the Independence Day promise to quit. As trustworthy as Gopalan Nair.
hahaha...scroobal, u finally cum in and engaged me......
u are the scum with the thickest hide...how many times have you been exposed as bullshitter and grand mother story teller...
what have you/clown historian proven about Singapore being independent for 16 days in 1963????

Last edited:

kingrant

Alfrescian
Loyal
Tell me something new on #2. You talk as if you are only one in Sinkieland who knows. LHL didnt call it transition for nothing.

Which anchor Minister? If you know got anchor Minister, then why not tell who? I cant wait to anal-ise you.

hahaha.....some pple would like to see the back of kukubird for good.....
i am going to give them hope....
predictions are predictions...no pau jiak.....
nvm if i am wrong i quit SBF for good...

1. there will be a papee anchor ministar in Aljuneid GRC in the next GE...
2. lky will not stand in the next GE...
3. Ng EH will not be the PM....

more to cum....

kingrant

Alfrescian
Loyal
How spot on you are on the slithering snake! Not surprising about the reneging bit.

Life must be tough for him - cannot find another place to go but hang around here where he is unwanted and take cheap pot shots, never sticking his neck out even during the rare times he takes his head out of his arsehole.

The only way a Minister is going into Hougang or Aljunied is in a body bag or he is going to leave the cabinet. If it was winnable, why not the PM step in. He has a better chance then some of his cabinet colleagues.

Last edited:

kukubird58

Alfrescian
Loyal
Tell me something new on #2. You talk as if you are only one in Sinkieland who knows. LHL didnt call it transition for nothing.

Which anchor Minister? If you know got anchor Minister, then why not tell who? I cant wait to anal-ise you.
hahaha....good, at least we agree on lky not taking part....but not everybody share the same view leh????
u think i am like your father, scroobal anyhow bullshit......how do i know which anchor ministar.....anyway your father said that there will be no anchor ministar for Aljuneid grc leh???