• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

PRE-GE Survey : Who Will You Vote For?

WHO WILL YOU VOTE for?

• Total voters

JoverChew

I, JOVER CHEW AH BENG, NRIC NO: S99999999A VOTES OPPOSITION.

Screw the PAP. PAP believes no different in substance from SLS Shops.

Substance Same, Style Different! :oIo:

You have not voted Twit! Scared to vote for your fav PAP?

trying your very best to stay neutral again? :rolleyes:

Tell me who you voted in the last GE? Tell lies and you.die tragic death.

You are probably one of those twits who KPKB here about PAP yet voted for them during GE 2011.

I, JOVER CHEW AH BENG, NRIC NO: S99999999A VOTES OPPOSITION.

Screw the PAP. PAP believes no different in substance from SLS Shops.

Substance Same, Style Different! :oIo:

it really helps the opposition's cause if you publicly declare your support for the PAP and add in the words that you support them because they are just like you. :biggrin:

This country is fucked,I will sell my loyalty to whever is the highest bidder.$500 gst voucher will do.plus a passion card.

joety

This country is fucked,I will sell my loyalty to whever is the highest bidder.$500 gst voucher will do.plus a passion card.

fucked because you have fucked it bad by voting the wrong government due to your own selfish nature ....

i vote opposition.

ILovePAP

I just voted!

Sorry PAP... my heart goes to opposition while my brain wanted you.

You have let my heavy heart down....

yellowarse

what kind of language is this? :*:

Ambulance is anti-Tiong Ah Neh lah, hence the mangled Hokkien. He's responsible for all the China-bashing threads here, part of the PAP IB's black op against opponents of the PAP's subervient relations with the US and her allies.

That's why I'm flushing out PAP IB scum like Ambulance & his ilk with my provocative posts.:smile:

rambo22

latest standing

oppo 38 - chao pappies 3

less than 1% voted for the chak liao bee

how nice if this happen in all the wards

latest standing

oppo 38 - chao pappies 3

less than 1% voted for the chak liao bee

how nice if this happen in all the wards

Happy masturbating. Come elections time, all these so-called opposition supporters will vote for PAP as they usually do.

Does not matter what the polls say. Pap will win the erection hands down. Maybe lose 1 more grc n than go back to biz as usual.

UltimaOnline

Sorry bro. Wish Sam Leong would do away with this annoying "spread some" requirement.

"You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to The_Hypocrite again."