• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

PRE-GE Survey : Who Will You Vote For?

WHO WILL YOU VOTE for?

• Total voters

ILovePAP

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: PAP Will Win Back AJUNIED GRC & HOUGANG SMC! Agree?

f1girls14.jpg

IMG_1543.jpg

tanwahp

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Sorry, what's happening here? A PAP thread evolving into an eye candy thread?

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset

Second from left seated bestest! :p

Hello Jw... you gotta angmo taste bud ah!

For me ... i prefer the one behind her... got beri beri sexy dimples leh :biggrin::biggrin:

Safari

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: The votes of locals after 2016 will become too weak to stop evil anymore

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Edmund-Burke-All-that-is-required-for-evil-to-triumph-is-for-good-men-to-do-nothing.png

^
This is especially for some of you pompous dunces out there (you know who you are) who think that politics is beneath you, or both contesting parties suck anyway ("aiyah, any party in charge is the same one lah"), or you should be more focused on your 'heavenly kingdom', and thus choose to spoil your vote.

May you have a fucked up Chinese New Year and 2015. :cool:

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

In the first place, there shouldn't be so much New Citizens.. It is the ball-lessness of sinkies who is so fucking no balls to protest and throw out the PAP and they cause these series of events to happen , and it leads to the sinkies themselves getting screw..

I am glad that i stay away from sinkies and see them getting screwed from where i am now... it is such a joy to see this particular cause and effect happening to sinkies having their ass getting screw due to their ball-lessness.

yes................sheep will die like sheep............

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
How many votes am I entitled to?

As a full-fledged true blue Singaporean citizen and my forefathers are born and breed in Singapore since straits settlement times, I just like to know HOW MANY VOTES I'M ENTITLED TO.

Surely you can't put me and similar people like me in the same category as new citizens and PR, right?

My blood and my forefathers' blood were shed for this country. What have the new comers done for this country?

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: How many votes am I entitled to?

Sorry, nosebleed doesn't count as blood shed for cuntry

Why not? If we don't nosebleed, then we worry. Besides, our blood is restaurant category, not food court or hawker center category.

xpo2015

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Opposition veteran, lawyer take polls position

Better make it a good show.

Otherwise waste my air ticket for nothing.

xpo2015

Alfrescian
Loyal

technically in a democracy, it is one man one vote.

but if you think the country belongs to your father or grandfather you can create something like a GRC.

and let any tom dick or harry to enter Parliament! :biggrin:

jw5

Loyal

Couple Of Points:

1. ONE VOTE! :wink:

2. Bytheway, did you know that Glenda Chong got married to a lawyer last year? Boo Friggin' Hoo. :p

As a full-fledged true blue Singaporean citizen and my forefathers are born and breed in Singapore since straits settlement times, I just like to know HOW MANY VOTES I'M ENTITLED TO.

Surely you can't put me and similar people like me in the same category as new citizens and PR, right?

My blood and my forefathers' blood were shed for this country. What have the new comers done for this country?