• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

PRC women

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
25B_TEMASEK_wideweb__470x2730-1.jpg

U're LYING!

theblackhole

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
just don't mess with them.money is one thing. sex and lust is another thing.when things don't work out, she will kill you off or you'll kill her off.no compromise at all. so think very carefully if you really want to marry or get hitched or butchered by prc women. don't play play with them.they're very dangerous species to handle.

good to look.good to feel.good to touch.once eaten, you finished! no way out.die surely one! they're dead lives. you want to try? be my guest.hahhaaaa....

travelbug

Alfrescian
Loyal
We await to see U as the murder victim, your assailant is of course the China mei mei! Good luck in heaven or hell!

sleaguepunter

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
when hitch up with a PRC, that mean supporting her whole family. what worse now is that she will want her family to be base here in spore where the living expenses are much higher than at China.

Just look around your neighbourhood, u will find many old folks from PRC taking over the excerise facilities from our sporean old folks. Those old PRCs cant be foreign Talent. Must had come to stay with their daughter.:mad:

vamjok

Alfrescian
Loyal
just don't mess with them.money is one thing. sex and lust is another thing.when things don't work out, she will kill you off or you'll kill her off.no compromise at all. so think very carefully if you really want to marry or get hitched or butchered by prc women. don't play play with them.they're very dangerous species to handle.

good to look.good to feel.good to touch.once eaten, you finished! no way out.die surely one! they're dead lives. you want to try? be my guest.hahhaaaa....

i think that does not applies only to prc ladies. i think it applies to all homo sapian female species.

chinkangkor

Alfrescian
Loyal
PRC women do not always sit idling and wait for Prince Charming to come to them. They are quite active in looking one for themselves. When they find him, they will drop hints, make plans to entice him etc.

Local women have been intoxicated by western fairy tales, to wait for their Mr right to woo them. They will generally loose out when competing with PRC women for good men.

diversifyx2

Alfrescian
Loyal
PRC women are twice as pretty and half to maintain than Local women.

Comments ??

Bro here, pls dont get involve with PRC women, unexpected things always surface when ur engaging with them. Chinese saying" good to see but not good to eat". Think twice bro.Think twice ,Think twice ,Think twice ,Think twice ,Think twice ,Think twice .

Randee_Candee

Alfrescian
Loyal
when hitch up with a PRC, that mean supporting her whole family. what worse now is that she will want her family to be base here in spore where the living expenses are much higher than at China.

Just look around your neighbourhood, u will find many old folks from PRC taking over the excerise facilities from our sporean old folks. Those old PRCs cant be foreign Talent. Must had come to stay with their daughter.:mad:
I wun stereotype things.
I know of a few uncles n aunties whom r staying in SG bcos their kids hv jobs in SG.
They were all uni proffessors in China and mind u some of their kids r in income bracket of SGD20k/mth in legitimate positions

Aussie Pete

Alfrescian
Loyal
PRC women are twice as pretty and half to maintain than Local women.

Comments ??
This thread's crazy. Nationality or race has nothing to do with love and happiness. When two people fall in love and get married, their devotion, commitment and dedication is what sets the future. Beautiful (and ugly) people are found in every country. Gold-diggers are also found everywhere (I know many Aussie and American ones).