• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

PRC woman threw appointment card into face of Filipino clinic assistant!

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
[h=2]The racial conflict is just beginning. Thank you, FAP + 60% Supporters!

Cat-fight in clinic: PRC woman threw appointment card into face of Filipino clinic assistant!
[/h]Posted by temasektimes on April 11, 2012
A 36 year old PRC woman quarreled with a Filipino clinic assistant at a clinic in Yishun and causing the neighborhood police to come and intervene!

According to a local Chinese tabloid, the PRC woman brought her son to see a doctor at the clinic, but was told to go to the hospital by the Filipino clinic assistant.
“That morning, my son’s stomach is bloated and he kept crying. I brought him immediately to the doctor, but the clinic nurse chased me out of the clinic and even said ‘You want to see doctor, go to the hospital!’”, she said.
However, the version of events is different from the clinic’s perspective: The PRC woman had demanded to see the doctor immediately, but the Filipino clinic assistant was unable to comprehend her. She then threw the appointment card at the clinic assistant, sparking a shouting match between the two.
It is understood that a police report was lodged, but no arrests were made.
The PRC woman remained unrepentant and retorted arrogantly:
“My mood was not good because my son was sick. The clinic staff should be more UNDERSTANDING towards me!”
She eventually brought her son to KK Children and Women Hospital.

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This is the part that should be causing real concern:

It is understood that a police report was lodged, but no arrests were made.

The poodles are basically bochup and taking a hands off approach. This can be corroborated by their handling of cases involving foreigners. Are they inept to handle foreigners or have they received explicity instruction from the FAP to go easy on foreigners to make them feel welcome while clamping down the SGs of course.

breaknews

Alfrescian
Loyal
Maybe if someone help to translate, this kind of things wont happen?

And your kids wont get to see such bad attitudes and learn from them?

Last edited:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You want FTs, you want cheap labour and you want an overcrowded population.

This is what you're gonna get: social tensions.

warthog

Alfrescian
Loyal
That is the problem with our PeeM.

His overall plan is to flood SG with TONs of FOREIGN TRASH ! ! !

The details of living with them, how to interact with them are details which the PeeM don't care and leaves it up to both you and me !

PRC bus drivers killing our citizens, fighting with the locals in wet markets and tons of PRC prostitutes in Geylang. All these details and happenings the PeeM ignores. And yet he is so obscenely OVERPAID ! Pee&POO indeed STINKS ! ! !

8 ( 8 O

Bigfuck

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I petition for our foreign talents to bring up all their distaste for other races and bad habits, which is heard daily in streets and hawker centers, to our PM and PAP. Let us hear how each nationality talent hates another one. It is good for all these misgivings to be aired. I am sure our PAP with its all encompassing heart has a solution to such differences. It is not just Singaporeans being uncomfortable with foreigners. Foreigners are also uncomfortable with Singaporeans and foreigners from different countries, religions, castes and even states from their own countries.

Kinana

Alfrescian
Loyal
Really? What distaste do you have for each race, nationality, caste or religion? Let us hear it bro.

Bigfuck

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If this carries on, some day there will be civil war in Singapore but true blue Singaporeans are not involved.
I already said that the first act of terrorism is likely to be a foreigner. If you know your TFR well, Singapore has been below 1.8 by 1975. In 1970, the population was 2 million. So, true blue Singaporeans number less than 2 million now. The rest are imports that became Singaporean citizens or are foreigners. So it is 3 foreigners is to 2 Singaporeans, with almost half very aged. Thank you LKY.

breaknews

Alfrescian
Loyal
If this carries on, some day there will be civil war in Singapore but true blue Singaporeans are not involved.

Only two things will destroy SGP.

One is direct earthquake hit.

The other is ethnic riots like tootsie and Hutus in Rwanda.

The conditions are right for the above to happen.

Not some guniangs terrorist like Mas Selamat.

Last edited:

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Wonder what kind of training the Singapore Police received for dealing with such cases ?

Non seizable offence....I went to the NPP to change my IC address 2 days ago and picked up a brochere. This type of quarreling, police no care one. I really hope for the day when these FTs clashed with each other in a major event.

Jlokta

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Non seizable offence....I went to the NPP to change my IC address 2 days ago and picked up a brochere. This type of quarreling, police no care one. I really hope for the day when these FTs clashed with each other in a major event.

pinky will say there's insufficient social bonding.

some idiot will use another few million dollars to help them better adapt to the country.

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
pinky will say there's insufficient social bonding.

some idiot will use another few million dollars to help them better adapt to the country.

Yeah, instead of using the millions to help locals, they use it to bond the FTs, give free scholarships, renaming Marina Bay to be Marina Bay...WTF