• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

PRC Woman brought her maid and children to eat at my buffet

soIsee

Alfrescian
Loyal
From such complaint, others through out the world can see HOW FUCKED UP SINKIE ARE!

I have Ang mo frds throwing parties and never had they to differentiate who are the guests and who are their maids.

All are treated as guests.

No wonder the common Sinkie breed need to be screwed HARD by the PAP cos they so deserved it!

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
From such complaint, others through out the world can see HOW FUCKED UP SINKIE ARE!

I have Ang mo frds throwing parties and never had they to differentiate who are the guests and who are their maids.

All are treated as guests.

No wonder the common Sinkie breed need to be screwed HARD by the PAP cos they so deserved it!

Yet...you spread rumours...you get "yeow que"...oldies, queuing up to get freebies like $50 top up....so we blame this woman?

Tuayapeh

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
SGP not communist society meh?

I thought its a nanny state? We share everything, including food.

She should have gone to church.

They gave free food. Everyone is welcomed.

After eating , every month must play "member fee " :wink: .

soIsee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yet...you spread rumours...you get "yeow que"...oldies, queuing up to get freebies like $50 top up....so we blame this woman?

All of these are Sinkie FUCKTARDs. See doctor have to go Poly Clinic. Have to take public transport and any freebie have to grab!

So their Pappy rulers have just posted out cards to tell these fucktards to get their SG50 , don't know what fuck freebies GOODIE BAG and these fucktards will go to some Pappy places to collect them.

Sinkie ARE fucktards, get the drift? LoL

kiwibird7

Alfrescian
Loyal
PRC Nationals are a complete DISGRACE worldwide period. Chairman Mao has done permanent IRREPARABLE damage to the psyche of the once "SICKMAN" of Asia.

http://tvnz.co.nz/national-news/mission-tries-track-down-charity-lunch-gatecrashers-5305885

Auckland City Mission is determined to find the tour operator who gatecrashed its Christmas lunch.
Around 2500 people turned up for the charity lunch on Christmas Day, breaking previous attendance records.
The tables were filled by midday with organisers opening up a mezzanine deck to seat another 150 or so people and even then, more tables were required.
The free meal, which was provided for thanks to donations and volunteers, is for people who struggle to make ends meet.
However, among those who attended was a smattering of Chinese tourists on organised tours.

Tuayapeh

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Yesterday was a relaxing weekend. I decided to have my haircut. Went to a neighbourhood barber and it was manned by three PRCs. Sat down on barber chair and before I could say what I wanted, one male PRC told me to pay first. I was puzzled. First time in my life, I was told to pay for my haircut first, before it was done. I then asked him, what would happen in the event I do not like the haircut that he did? PRC told me....' if it is done, we cannot cut your hair some more !!!!...." Straight away, I stood up and said '...ok...then, fuck it' and walked off. Later, I went to another neighbourhood barber, this time manned by a Chinese Malaysian for a very satisfactory haircut for the same price as the PRC shop.

As a paying consumer, if I do not like the services or the terms offered, I will walked off, just as I have done so for other stalls that are unhygienic or offered strange business practices. For example, buying a handphone and they refused to include a charger, when other vendors are offering the exact same model at same or cheaper price. But before I walk off, I will make my displeasure plain, as well as my non acceptance of the stall holder's 'bad practices'.

In the same way, for the TS, if you find a practice by guests, invited or uninvited unwelcomed, it is well within your rights to tell the offending party your displeasure or even to tell them to 'fuck off'.

We also should not just accept from foreign trashes what they do or what they practiced in their own country as 'normal' and be unhappy about the experience. We have every right to tell them our displeasure or simply to tell then to 'fuck off'.

Cheers.:biggrin:

[video=youtube;kjcb-3Mk12g]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kjcb-3Mk12g&sns=em[/video]

jw5

Loyal
You can try Beach Road or if not, Chinatown or Geylang. :biggrin:

yalor, now the whole asia is belong to china....all the way from hk to taiwan, vietnam to msia....now we all must start to call each other tong zi, where can buy the mao tse tung beret har? :biggrin:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This Tiong knows a thing or two about integration. :wink:

11gobbq.jpg

jw5

Loyal
In the first place, I can't believe you actually walked into a barber shop manned by a male PRC. :o:eek::biggrin:

Yesterday was a relaxing weekend. I decided to have my haircut. Went to a neighbourhood barber and it was manned by three PRCs. Sat down on barber chair and before I could say what I wanted, one male PRC told me to pay first. I was puzzled. First time in my life, I was told to pay for my haircut first, before it was done. I then asked him, what would happen in the event I do not like the haircut that he did? PRC told me....' if it is done, we cannot cut your hair some more !!!!...." Straight away, I stood up and said '...ok...then, fuck it' and walked off. Later, I went to another neighbourhood barber, this time manned by a Chinese Malaysian for a very satisfactory haircut for the same price as the PRC shop.

Cheers.:biggrin:

bigboss

Alfrescian
Loyal
All of these are Sinkie FUCKTARDs. See doctor have to go Poly Clinic. Have to take public transport and any freebie have to grab!

So their Pappy rulers have just posted out cards to tell these fucktards to get their SG50 , don't know what fuck freebies GOODIE BAG and these fucktards will go to some Pappy places to collect them.

There is nothing wrong to collect or receive things offered free. In every country, even in USA, poor or jobless Americans line up for free foods at the shelters for the homeless. Being poor or jobless is no fucktard.

When it is a private function, it is not open to uninvited guests and the story about the PRC tiongbu and her daughter and maid taking free foods, or stealing the foods, did indeed make them fucktards.

bigboss

Alfrescian
Loyal
... We can do our part to boycott foreigner-owned or managed businesses e.g. barber shops, bubble tea shops and bakeries.

How to boycott? Practically every business and enterprise is now run, owned or managed by foreigners. If you want to boycott, stay at home and cook your own meals, cut your own hair. These foreigners are now everywhere in sinkieland. If they refuse to serve sinkies, all sinkies will die instead.