• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

PRC whores bashed up Sinkie sales promoter

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dear The Real Singapore,

On 15 June at around 5pm, something terrible happen in front of me. I saw 2 China lady beating up a Singaporean sales promoter. I do not know what actually happened or why did they beat up the person but beating someone is wrong no matter what the other party did. After that, 2 of them started shouting insulting Singapore and Singaporeans. They say without the PRCs in Singapore, Singapore will be nothing and will be just a small tiny fishing village. They also say that all sales promoter are low class animal before smashing up all the cosmetic products on the shelf and running away.

By the time us witness called the police and shopping mall security for help, the 2 PRC women already run away already. I can't help to catch them because I was caring my baby in my arm, but I manage to take a photo of both of them (see pic above).

Anybody recognize this 2 PRCs, please help share their info in the TRS comment or you can directly report it to the police.

Thank you very much for your help.

Janos Pang

TRS reader

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
10474638_450447498425347_770419268_n.jpg

blindswordsman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Praise the pappies for allowing the PRC whores to flood into Sg like sewage water and now they condemn SG and sinkies. Why are they here if they do not like SG?
All netizens should help the SPF to trace these 2 whores and get them deported.

If nothing is done to punish severely all PRC whores and tiongs for offences committed in SG, all hell would break loose in SG, especially in Geylang and Chinatown.

jw5

Loyal
Praise the pappies for allowing the PRC whores to flood into Sg like sewage water and now they condemn SG and sinkies. Why are they here if they do not like SG?

They are here simply for their own benefits, probably to make money, and nothing to do with whether they like SG or sinkies or anything else.

looneytan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Dear The Real Singapore,
I can't help to catch them because I was caring my baby in my arm,

Janos Pang

TRS reader

I am sure if Janos let her baby down her baby should be able to stop the two PRCs singlehandedly

... btw, wtf is Janos?

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
They say without the PRCs in Singapore, Singapore will be nothing and will be just a small tiny fishing village.

Stupid ah tiong bu's dunno any thing about history. LKY transformed this fishing village into a cosmopolis, not PRCs!

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Thanks, pigskin. PRC is a nationality. Chinese is the race. :biggrin:

You fucking Chink dog. Those 2 are your chow chee bye daugthers aren't they?

What a coincidence these 2 shit skins showed up after the smallest dick contest winner is a shit skin. Not happy go and blame that shit skin or maybe blame the orgaizer of the contest since you shit skins don't know how to blame your own inferiority or maybe twist and turn it around and make some excuse.

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
What a coincidence these 2 shit skins showed up after the smallest dick contest winner is a shit skin. Not happy go and blame that shit skin or maybe blame the orgaizer of the contest since you shit skins don't know how to blame your own inferiority or maybe twist and turn it around and make some excuse.
You fucking Chink dog. No balls say no balls lah. Your mother is like a bitch on the roadside with her pussy all swollen after being fucked by several dogs just minutes ago. With her tongue hanging low, panting and dripping with saliva, she's meanwhile waiting for the next dog to come and fuck her doggie style to give birth to another fucker like you and your siblings.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You fucking Chink dog. No balls say no balls lah. Your mother is like a bitch on the roadside with her pussy all swollen after being fucked by several dogs just minutes ago. With her tongue hanging low, panting and dripping with saliva, she's meanwhile waiting for the next dog to come and fuck her doggie style to give birth to another fucker like you and your siblings.

ROFL i hit it right to a T. This shit skin probably would have been the winner of the smallest dick contest had it entered. You probably make the keling winner an elephant in comparison to yours.

Hey don't blame anyone else for it. I know it's impossible for a shit skin to do it though.