• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious PRC swam and got fourth because of her period!

Lockdown

Alfrescian
Loyal
227432509fa17690f489ab89c7a20108683e0ca2.jpg

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
The medal tally proves beyond doubt that ang moh countries are the best.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It is especially so when an Ang Moh train a sinkie and unsinkified him, he becomes the best!!!!

schooling is half a head shorter than phelps and his wingspan must be a two hands shorter than phelps' end to end. advantage is with phelps but schooling must have made up with unflinching power and flawless motion for the full 100m. shorter guys now can take pride.

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
When the journalist asked her (in Chinese) if she was OK, Fu said: "I didn't swim well enough this time," and apologised to her team-mates.

"It's because my period came yesterday, so I felt particularly tired - but this isn't a reason, I still didn't swim well enough."

It was a poignant moment for many Chinese viewers, who took to social media to express their support for her.

"I really admire Fu Yuanhui, for swimming while she was on her period - women can be affected during their periods, especially with period pain... she felt guilty for coming fourth, but Fu Yuanhui we're still very proud of you," user TAO wrote on Sina Weibo.
Tampons are relatively unknown in China

It's also sparked a discussion about tampons - which are not widely used in China.

According to one industry survey, only 2% of women in China use tampons - compared to 42% of US women.

No Tampon no swimming in PRC land!