• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

PRC super chio bu

yinyang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Law of diminishing returns?
GD, for some it may mean diminishing $$$ too:p Like a drug, suckered in hook sinker and line!

TS, last pic Liu Yuxin with titties overflowing ..nips almost there (or maybe it's in the mind??)

Last edited:

Char_Azn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Since you like gals with name BingBing, let me recommend one more....

白冰冰

KNN post this kinda pic careful tio zap

Oldest one I will still bang is probably Nina Li Chi. My Childhood fantasy biggest boobies at the time besides Amy Yip

220px-Nina_Li_Chi.jpg

A lot of pple keep forgetting many of HK's most famous stars were born in China including our very own new citizen Gong Li
36A25DC091C3A745795D761896539.jpg

Last edited:

Char_Azn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
LOL I thought this thread would be long dead by now. Since it's not, here are another 2 PRCs
Young Beijing model Shan Shan (real name Li Meng Tian 黎梦恬)
Shan-Shan-Maity-10.jpg

Shan-Shan-Maity-4.jpg

Shan-Shan-Maity-11.jpg

Jin Mei Xin 金美辛

Jin-Mei-Xin-Olwen-Jin-2.jpg

Jin-Mei-Xin-Olwen-Jin-10.jpg

Jin-Mei-Xin-Olwen-Jin-3.jpg